No more Campbell's soup for us

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Bible clearly denounces adultery and divorce/remarriage as well, and promiscuity, harlotry, and all other sexual vanities and vices.

None of these people are being told that they cannot take care of a child, so where is the danger of a gay couple raising one?

I said earlier that I was expecting a dumb answer, and that's exactly all I've gotten on here. Just hatred on a shtick :rolleyes:

I know, it's my shtick. With gayness I get pretty volatile and hateful. I've heard the seedy side of the gay scene, and confusing children upsets me

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Campbells promotes homosexuals grooming their soon-to-be catamite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7rZOMY2sOnE

And he's not even an infant. Old enough to wield a kid's spoon.

Store brand from here on.
In its ancient usage a*catamite*(Latin catamitus) was a pubescent boy who was the intimate companion of a young man in ancient Greece and Rome, usually in a pederastic relationship. It was usually a term of affection and literally means "Ganymede" in Latin.

Catamite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia › wiki › Catamite

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
confusing children upsets me

Normal gay people have no desire to confuse children with their sexual orientation, and there is no good reason to think that they would be in any way a factor of a child becoming gay.
That is something completely out of ignorance, by those who simply aren't familiar with gay people.

TracerBullet

Where am I 'defending' homosexuality?
you aren't lying about homosexuals.
you aren't posting sick bigoted slurs
you aren't trying to compare homosexuals with people who abuse children

for many posters here this means you are any or all of the following:
defending homosexuality
not Christian
gay yourself
a pervert
mentally retarded

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
you aren't lying about homosexuals.
you aren't posting sick bigoted slurs
you aren't trying to compare homosexuals with people who abuse children

for many posters here this means you are any or all of the following:
defending homosexuality
not Christian
gay yourself
a pervert
mentally retarded

Yeah, people like that automatically assume that because one is a right winger that they have to be a behemoth when it comes to gays.
I know plenty of conservatives who are against homosexuality but nonetheless still treat gays as human beings.

musterion

It's always dangerous to speak the truth

chris-crocker-crying.jpg

TracerBullet

Yeah, people like that automatically assume that because one is a right winger that they have to be a behemoth when it comes to gays.
I know plenty of conservatives who are against homosexuality but nonetheless still treat gays as human beings.
:doh: