Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You seem to be trying to get a title of being a world-class moron.

Christians that rebuke others for their sinful behavior are trying to get them to repent so they can escape the consequences of those behaviors.

We take no pleasure in seeing the wicked receive the reward that their behavior justifies.

But, unlike you, we will not hide from the fact that wicked behavior has consequences.

There is no justification for rape, nor is there any justification for saying that rape is deserved as a consequence or "just deserts".

Frankly GO, if you don't get that much then you've pretty much 'earned' the mantle of moron yourself, if you hadn't already.

After all you are rather a nut. I mean, you are the guy who thinks people can "train" themselves to fall in love with inanimate objects after all....

Berk.

ClimateSanity

There is no justification for rape, nor is there any justification for saying that rape is deserved as a consequence or "just deserts".

Frankly GO, if you don't get that much then you've pretty much 'earned' the mantle of moron yourself, if you hadn't already.

After all you are rather a nut. I mean, you are the guy who thinks people can "train" themselves to fall in love with inanimate objects after all....

Berk.

He said nothing about rape and yet you go on and on yammering about it. He is saying there are consequences for wicked behavior. You seem to deny it. Right?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“As they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain base fellows, beset the house round about, beating at the door; and they spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thy house, that we may know him. And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into my house, do not this folly. Behold, here is my daughter a virgin, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not any such folly.”
**Judges‬ *19:22-24‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/jdg.19.22-24.asv

Who was to blame here kids?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Christians that rebuke others for their sinful behavior are trying to get them to repent so they can escape the consequences of those behaviors.

We take no pleasure in seeing the wicked receive the reward that their behavior justifies.

But, unlike you, we will not hide from the fact that wicked behavior has consequences.

Aren't you a non trinity person?
Your reward is no biblical knowledge as a result of your prideful condemnation of your fellow sinners of whom you too are chief

glorydaz

Aren't you a non trinity person?
Your reward is no biblical knowledge as a result of your prideful condemnation of your fellow sinners of whom you too are chief

And I suppose you're showing "biblical knowledge" by spouting forth your opinion of what "chief of sinners" means? You should stop before you make a fool of yourself, intoself.

Oops, too late for that. :chuckle:

glorydaz

She apparently thinks it was about her, but

It was about me...I saw my name and I read your carefully chosen quotes, as well. Quite the chest beating you had going on. ;)

Whining? Just a pointless personalization that missed the mark by a mile, like the humanist nonsense.

You understand why that bothers you so much, don't you?

Also, she's factually wrong on her scripture claims relating to my part and answer. I began my moral objection to the notion of God's plan including allowing a rape by paraphrasing what Christ said when he was accused of working miracles by the strength of an evil root. The house divided that Lincoln later used. And I noted Job. I also told her that when she attempted to use scripture she overreached with it, which is why her understanding was thwarted by Christ and the story of Job where I could reconcile my position in relation.

Since none of your facts have a thing to do with the facts of this case, your arguments failed then as they fail now. Job was not deserving of the consequences, and God allowing consequences has nothing to do with an evil root or a house divided. It makes your "factual" evidence nothing but a poor fishing expedition. You caught nothing and now claim that you did? :chuckle:

Which led to her repeatedly going to the, "Oh yeah? Well, well, you're a humanist!" well.

Ah, well.

You know why that bothers you so much, don't you? :chew:

glorydaz

:first:

glorydaz

Berk.

You realize you keep attacking the messenger, don't you? You won't even admit stripping is immoral, so I suggest you zip it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I began my moral objection to the notion of God's plan including allowing a rape by paraphrasing what Christ said when he was accused of working miracles by the strength of an evil root.

right, but you were unable to explain why rape is evil while killing children with molten sulfur isn't

until you can reconcile that, you have no business going further
The house divided that Lincoln later used.
i don't believe Lincoln was mentioned in scripture

was he raped?

was he a rapist?

'cause otherwise, it's a strange thing for you to bring him into the conversation

And I noted Job.
yes, you did

nobody really understands why you brought a "perfect and upright man" into a discussion about the wicked and workers of iniquity

the story of Job where I could reconcile my position in relation

ah, you were attempting to "reconcile your position in relation"

news flash, buddy

you failed

but don't let that stop you from claiming it as a victory :chuckle:

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

you guys are all rapists! :sibbie:
i_don_t_rap_bumper_sticker-rd8490507b06645e197c1cad009b0bb6a_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.