What Genetically inferior Losers Look Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthjourney

Genetically inferior... :think: well maybe they can all be rounded up and put into camps and starved, tortured and experimented on. And last but not least, exterminate them. You know, like Hitler did, problem solved. :plain:
No point. Everyone alive today is genetically damaged.
You haven't got enough genetic material to put together a single normal person.
The best thing the survivors of the last 2,000 years of genetic destruction can do is prepare to meet thy God.
I don't think you were referring to everyone alive today in the OP. That's quite evident. But at least you said there's "no point" in doing the same thing that Hitler did to those he considered to be genetically inferior. So that's good to hear.

theophilus

Theophilus, you make it sound as though there would not have been any abortions if Roe v Wade had never happened . You're a typical deluded anti-choicer .
And you shouldn't call a fetus aborted a two to four weeks a "baby ".
It's a FETUS . Baby is such a loaded, manipulative , emotion-laden term used to fan the flames of anti-choice frenzy .
There were countless illegal abortions before Roe and there still would have been countless ones even if it had never happened . And if our government is ever stupid enough to make abortion illegal again, the abortion rate will actually INCREASE .
Abortion has been common all over the world for thousands of years and will always happen ,like it or not . Trying to stop it by making it illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

My question is:

Why does the world (and America more specifically) burst into flame when Americans are killed by jihadists but only a few anyone's burst into flame when Americans have killed millions of babies?

And if you're a full-term infant and you are being birthed, why is it acceptable for a physician (I say that loosely) to jam a pair of scissors into you brain with the intent of disrupting enough tissue to kill you?

Whatever happened to "Thou shalt not commit murder?

Why aren't more Americans squawking about THAT?

Seems to me we need to clean our own house before we fuss about other's killing us. Specifically, if we as a nation do not value our innocent children why fuss about killing the rest of us?

We're all either killers or capable (because of our sin nature) of being killers.

Besides we're hypocrites.

And no, it's NOT ok.

Gen. 9:5-6 Surely I will require your lifeblood; from every beast I will require it. And from every man, from every man’s brother I will require the life of man.
“Whoever sheds man’s blood,
By man his blood shall be shed,
For in the image of God
He made man.

theophilus

Nazaroo,

You're damning Muslims for killing innocents and we (again collectively) are killing innocents, too.

And yes, I am the more a hypocrite as everyone.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The media is notorious for spreading this kind of mentality.

Maybe yes and maybe no, but it's certainly become acceptable thanks to Trump and the idiocy he represents to say certain things that wouldn't have been considered polite to spew in public even a couple of years ago. He's opened the door.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ever notice that the yahoos who go loud and long about "free speech" usually are the ones with the least to actually say?

coming from a loser like you who pretends to have people on ignore, i have to ask...

how would you know?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Theophilus, you make it sound as though there would not have been any abortions if Roe v Wade had never happened . You're a typical deluded anti-choicer .

Being pro-child (as in against intentionally killing them while still in the womb is not deluded. It's what MOTHERS are expected to do. You know care for the child she willingly created via consensual sex.

And you shouldn't call a fetus aborted a two to four weeks a "baby ".
It's a FETUS . Baby is such a loaded, manipulative , emotion-laden term used to fan the flames of anti-choice frenzy .

When is the last time you have heard a doctor say "Congratulations, we have noticed you have a fetus growing inside your womb!"?

Besides, whatever happened to all of your claims of "no one likes abortion" ...?

There were countless illegal abortions before Roe and there still would have been countless ones even if it had never happened .

It shouldn't be safe for a mother to kill her unborn baby.

And if our government is ever stupid enough to make abortion illegal again, the abortion rate will actually INCREASE .

You mean the rates of ILLEGAL abortions will increase.

Abortion has been common all over the world for thousands of years and will always happen ,like it or not . Trying to stop it by making it illegal is like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

Slavery was also common at one time. :plain:

My question is:

Why does the world (and America more specifically) burst into flame when Americans are killed by jihadists but only a few anyone's burst into flame when Americans have killed millions of babies?

And if you're a full-term infant and you are being birthed, why is it acceptable for a physician (I say that loosely) to jam a pair of scissors into you brain with the intent of disrupting enough tissue to kill you?

Whatever happened to "Thou shalt not commit murder?

Why aren't more Americans squawking about THAT?

Seems to me we need to clean our own house before we fuss about other's killing us. Specifically, if we as a nation do not value our innocent children why fuss about killing the rest of us?

Good point. :thumb:

Quincy

Ever notice that the yahoos who go loud and long about "free speech" usually are the ones with the least to actually say?

You'd think such high caliber, righteous paragons of humanity would have something better to do than sit on an internet forum all day heckling other folks like an idiot, but no they don't.

I'm glad the vile racists and ethnocentrists are coming out of the woodwork. They're stupid and think they're somehow the majority or the only people with guns, etc etc. Someday, the moderates and non-ideologues won't pity them anymore.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You'd think such high caliber, righteous paragons of humanity would have something better to do than sit on an internet forum all day heckling other folks like an idiot, but no they don't.

of course, you're above heckling or feeling self-righteous, right?

vile racists
ethnocentrists
They're stupid

oh

never mind

Someday, the moderates and non-ideologues won't pity them anymore.

we don't need your pity

we have the guns :banana:

Quincy

of course, you're above heckling or feeling self-righteous, right?

oh

never mind

we don't need your pity

we have the guns :banana:

So do I, several of them. I'm not stupid enough to fall for your lame attempts at turning things said around on people. The founding fathers stated plenty of times, about the dangers of people who do nothing but poison the public pool of opinion, like yourself. You've done nothing on here but hurt people, divide them and drive them away all in a lame attempt to get attention. You're cancer and people like you will never bait me into cutting you slack by crying freedom of speech, when all you're doing is perverting it.

And no, I'm not going to start playing any stupid forum games. I mean it when I say I couldn't care less about you and you won't find me playing around replying to you through other people or paying any more attention to you period.

Status
Not open for further replies.