How About a List of People with Multiple User Names?

Mocking You

Thread title says it all.

I suspect some posters either have multiple user names, or have been banned and come back with a new user name. Am I right?

If so, how about longtime veterans pitch in and help generate a list of people that have had more than one user name?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most of us know who those users are ... and apparently, the only rule in regards to having multiple accounts is dependent on the identity of the user.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
koban, some other dude, resurrected, resodko, ok doser, and a few i can't remember anymore :idunno:

i think i started in 2003

coming soon, courtesy of the hairy tick: dorky hoser! :banana:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Thread title says it all.

I suspect some posters either have multiple user names, or have been banned and come back with a new user name. Am I right?

If so, how about longtime veterans pitch in and help generate a list of people that have had more than one user name?
People should be allowed to have alternate user names.

1.Such a feature preserves Internet anonymity.
2.If a person uses another screen name s/he is more likely to start to "diversify" their posting, which might help the poster connect with a persona or identity they are not used to using.
3.Being able to post under multiple names might even mean the poster would be banned for being "disruptive" or spreading "blasphemy."

To be fair, here are some of my own alternate user names:

Dave Dee

Dozy

Mitch

Tick

Mary Anne Johnston

Donnie Buttress and the Log Cabin Boys.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
THAT is normally why they do it, though ...

Too many infractions.
The powers and principalities (and the Trumps) of the world build the walls and the terrorists breach them or tunnel under them.

...the lessons of history....

Quincy

You should have been here for the great sock debacle, and I'm not saying the washing machine ate them all, either :chuckle: .