ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

Regarding eschatological stuff? Not that I know of. Other than confirm the 2nd coming in judgement, I don't know of any place that comes to mind where he would spell out details about raptures, Israel, tribulation, millenium, etc. He simply validated the 2nd coming and was very concerned about where our culture and society were going. That's all I know.

In short, he read "about" him :chuckle:

Interplanner

Good news. There is no rule at TOL that you have to answer all posts that are out there! Hope you have all realized that, because the ones that haven't are pretty miserable!

Interplanner

People who insult a lot, who are here more to insult than to talk, are extremely annoying. I enjoy the several people who have a background in what the self-organizing passages are saying instead of in a phantom system that is supposed to be pleased, kept happy, etc.

Danoh

People who insult a lot, who are here more to insult than to talk, are extremely annoying. I enjoy the several people who have a background in what the self-organizing passages are saying instead of in a phantom system that is supposed to be pleased, kept happy, etc.

Well, it's good to see you here regardless of our differences.

That old forum we were both on; they completely barred me from one thread and I was not even remotely as crude on as I have been on here lately :chuckle:

At least TOL really practices freedom of speech.

Unless the Fundamentals of the Faith are messed with.

You'll just have to forgive the heavy use of icons - some of us just love a good chuckle at another's expense - including our own :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Well, it's good to see you here regardless of our differences.

That old forum we were both on; they completely barred me from one thread and I was not even remotely as crude on as I have been on here lately :chuckle:

At least TOL really practices freedom of speech.

Unless the Fundamentals of the Faith are messed with.

You'll just have to forgive the heavy use of icons - some of us just love a good chuckle at another's expense - including our own :chuckle:

Tetty just swore he would never reply to me again. Would you like to have the same relief I have gained?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) was preached by Peter in the gospels as he went about preaching the gospel of the kingdom?
And 2 + 2 = 13?

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

What gospel was Peter preaching above?

It sure looks like the exact same thing Paul preached.

SaulToPaul 2

(1 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

What gospel was Peter preaching above?

It sure looks like the exact same thing Paul preached.
1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) was preached by Peter in the gospels as he went about preaching the gospel of the kingdom?
And 2 + 2 = 13?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And 2 + 2 = 13?

How is the above by Peter, not the same thing Paul preached?

SaulToPaul 2

How is the above by Peter, not the same thing Paul preached?

When did Peter switch from the gospel of the kingdom to this message in 1 Peter?
You know good and well he did not know the Lord would die.

Expound for us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When did Peter switch from the gospel of the kingdom to this message in 1 Peter?

The gospel of the kingdom was preached BEFORE the cross.

After the cross, the New Covenant was preached.

You know good and well he did not know the Lord would die.

Correct.

After the cross, Peter learned why the Lord died. After learning why, Peter said the following:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The gospel of the kingdom was preached BEFORE the cross.

After the cross, the New Covenant was preached.

Correct.

After the cross, Peter learned why the Lord died. After learning why, Peter said the following:

Peter finally found out later from Paul and the brethren about the new gospel. Peter barely understood.

2 Peter 3:15 KJV - 2 Peter 3:16 KJV -

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 24:14 (KJV)

The gospel of the kingdom was preached to all the nations before 70AD.

The gospel of the kingdom didn't stop being preached when the New Covenant began being preached. However, the NC wasn't preached before the cross.

Paul preached the gospel of the kingdom in Acts 28

(Acts 28:32) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Matt 24:14 was fulfilled. Paul tells us it was:

(Rom 16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

(Col 1:23) If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;