pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In reality,

Jesus is represented as war monger: it is because so called "Christians" are at war in His name.

This is a grave sin.

Christians ought to leave Jesus out of bloody affairs of the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says His followers are salt and light of the world.

We cannot be salt and light of the world when we get involve with bloody affairs of the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
His followers ought to speak up against sinful practice of bloody affairs.

Approving of joying the military to fellow Christians is definitely dragging Jesus' name down to our level.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know current situation of Christians in the military will not change.

but the whole truth has to be told.

Jesus is not for the war and will not endorse His followers to join in the military.

If you approve of it, you are only working against Jesus.

And it is a grave sin to do that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know current situation of Christians in the military will not change.

but the whole truth has to be told.

Jesus is not for the war and will not endorse His followers to join in the military.

If you approve of it, you are only working against Jesus.

And it is a grave sin to do that.

Hey, Meshak, did you know that you are "silly?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Absolutely!

I loudly and proudly proclaim what the scriptures say.
Romans 5 KJV​
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.​
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

It's not my righteousness or obedience that saved me.
I'm not the one.

Are you sure what you just said is truth?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't have faith in someone whose teachings you not only ignore but mock.
Jesus said "If you love me, keep my commandments."
It should be clear to anyone who has read your posts that you despise him, his teachings, his example and his attitude.

Absolutely!
You're one of the people who stood in front of the cross and said "Look at his fake Messiah! This so-called King! He not only won't take up arms to expell the Roman occupying armies, he can't even save himself!! What a joke! If you're the Messiah, let's see you do battle for us! You're just a pathetic little weakling like this little Japanese lady who spouts the same anti-military garbage you did!"

Sounds like KJ is something of an ignoramus? No offence KJ, you might just sound like one? So, it's hard to tell?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Scripture that Meshak avoids.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Meshak avoids a lot of Scripture. She despises The Apostle Paul and his writings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those who died for Jesus' name sake, they do not get material reward from their country or anyone. Zero compensation from anyone.

Those who died for their country gets reward materially and honored by their country. Their family gets compensation big time.

But those who died or die for Jesus' name sake, they will be rewarded from God big time in second life.

You get "BIG" compensation from your military check, don't ya? So, don't be a hypocrite dear.