Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What if the owner of said female genitalia is 15 or under aCW, that was kinda the point here...

You should have asked the crossing dressing bisexual about 15 13 year olds, he's the expert.

hqdefault.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seems Ted Nugent is the expert here, even to the point of writing lyrics about it. Why no comment on your 'brother' there Connie? Or Robertson for that matter...

As I mentioned to your God hating friend zoo22: All sins are forgiven when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. (I know, I really shouldn't be talking about Christian things like repentance and redemption in a....

Christian internet forum).

Had the child rapist and bisexual David Bowie asked for God's forgiveness, he would have been given it.

But then you wouldn't be giving him accolades would you Art?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Read my earlier post: She was "around" 15.

13 or 15 still gets you 20 (years in prison). Or at least it used to until you liberals civilized our society.

So, what about Ted Nugent and Phil Robertson?

Did Nugent get 20 years in prison? Should he have?

Arthur Brain

As I mentioned to your God hating friend zoo22: All sins are forgiven when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. (I know, I really shouldn't be talking about Christian things like repentance and redemption in a....

Christian internet forum).

Had the child rapist and bisexual David Bowie asked for God's forgiveness, he would have been given it.

But then you wouldn't be giving him accolades would you Art?

So Nugent's all okay after his child raping exploits and songs endorsing it because he became a "Conservative Christian"? You'll simply let Phil Robertson's comments fly because of the same?

Yet you, who have no psychic link to Bowie or what he believed in his latter stages can feel free to dance on the mans grave?

If Bowie were a Christian it wouldn't remotely stop me from enjoying the music of his that I like, at all. Why you think it would is anyone's guess, or maybe just your own...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, what about Ted Nugent and Phil Robertson?

First of all, if you review my WHMBR! Part 4 thread about Phil Robertson, the quote was taken out of context by the pro homosexual left (the head of the gossip rag TMZ, a proud homosexual, showed 2+ minutes of a video without showing the entire speech. Robertson was talking about sexual immorality and jokingly was saying if you want to find a pure wife, the only ones left are 15 year olds).

Nugent, as mentioned before is a Christian. With Christianity comes a relationship with Christ. Christ forgives us for our sins when we have a relationship with Him.

You really should look into Christianity UN, it would do wonders for a liberal like you.

Arthur Brain

Read my earlier post: She was "around" 15.

13 or 15 still gets you 20 (years in prison). Or at least it used to until you liberals civilized our society.

So why aren't you slating Robertson? Is he a liberal? Cos I'm not seeing any liberal folk around here advocating getting girls at 15. 20 is just too late as they'll just take your money right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So why aren't you slating Robertson? Is he a liberal? Cos I'm not seeing any liberal folk around here advocating getting girls at 15. 20 is just too late as they'll just take your money right?

Poor Art, he just can't get over Phil Robertson's v****a vs a**s remark.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did Nugent get 20 years in prison? Should he have?

You must have added this while I was typing.

What a silly question to ask. Of course if you rape a child you should go to jail, Christian or no Christian.

It appears that not too many of you Bowie fans like that idea of jail for child rapists though (Bowie wouldn't done well in the big house).

Arthur Brain

Poor Art, he just can't get over Phil Robertson's v****a vs a**s remark.

As a straight, non gay obsessed male I have nothing to get over. You on the other hand seem to be squirming once again where it comes to Robertson and his comments about underage girls. No liberal (as far as I can tell) has agreed that it's okay to 'get em' at 15/16 or for his puerile 'reasoning' associated.

Yet you're blaming liberals for something they wouldn't even advocate. Got yourself in another corner you can't get out of?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that what Nugent did?

You tell me. You and your fellow secular humanists have no desire to talk about the cross dressing bisexual and how he raped at least one 13-15 year old (you better believe that there were many that probably became pregnant by Bowie and had abortions as well). I guess the best thing to do now is talk about a rocker turned Christian who most likely did immoral things in his younger days.

Arthur Brain

You must have added this while I was typing.

What a silly question to ask. Of course if you rape a child you should go to jail, Christian or no Christian.

It appears that not too many of you Bowie fans like that idea of jail for child rapists though (Bowie wouldn't done well in the big house).

If Bowie raped a child then he deserved the consequences for it, along with anyone else regardless of who they are.

Did Nugent serve penalty for his crimes? A simple enough question to answer. I don't recall Bowie writing songs of the likes Zoo linked to in regards to your 'brother' Ted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a straight, non gay obsessed male I have nothing to get over. You on the other hand seem to be squirming once again where it comes to Robertson and his comments about underage girls. No liberal (as far as I can tell) has agreed that it's okay to 'get em' at 15/16 or for his puerile 'reasoning' associated.

Yet you're blaming liberals for something they wouldn't even advocate. Got yourself in another corner you can't get out of?

Do we need to return to my thread and talk about 15 year olds that can have abortions and get gender mutilation surgery without their parents consent in a State that has a bisexual governor Art?

Arthur Brain

You tell me. You and your fellow secular humanists have no desire to talk about the cross dressing bisexual and how he raped at least one 13-15 year old (you better believe that there were many that probably became pregnant by Bowie and had abortions as well). I guess the best thing to do now is talk about a rocker turned Christian who most likely did immoral things in his younger days.

Ah, so you're more than happy to focus on one particular story about Bowie but dismiss the sordid and disturbing crap about your 'brother' because he turned 'Christian'? How many children is he likely to have raped or gotten pregnant?

He certainly wasn't shy about writing about and advocating it.