ECT Two clarifications about your differences with other posters

Interplanner

1, you can put them on ignore if you don't agree with them. To 'ban' them from any use here at all at the forum is a childish step on your part.

2, 'derailing' a topic would be a total removal of attention: from grace in Rom 4 to oximetry. 'Derailing' is not when you differ with someone about grace in Rom 4.

Danoh

And guess who does? :D

"I'm lookin at the man in the mirror; I'm hoping that he'll change his ways..." - MJ (rip).

daqq

And guess who doesn't want to talk about this?

Everything is interconnected throughout the scripture record. That is why it is nearly impossible to have a thread on just one topic, (unless everyone involved is willing to simply sit back and hear what the OP has to say with nothing more than the occasional question or two regarding the topic, (lol)). The scripture is not meant to be sectioned off into compartments. It is okay for main categories but there will always be lesser categories and offshoots because it is all like a Vine, with manifold branches connected to one original Root, and all stemming from that Tsemach, the Word of the Father. The very words employed in the texts almost never have just one single meaning and most have anywhere from four to seven ways of comparative similar understanding. There are just some times you have to either bite your tongue or cut it off and cast it from you. :chuckle:

Danoh

Everything is interconnected throughout the scripture record. That is why it is nearly impossible to have a thread on just one topic, (unless everyone involved is willing to simply sit back and hear what the OP has to say with nothing more than the occasional question or two regarding the topic, (lol)). The scripture is not meant to be sectioned off into compartments. It is okay for main categories but there will always be lesser categories and offshoots because it is all like a Vine, with manifold branches connected to one original Root, and all stemming from that Tsemach, the Word of the Father. The very words employed in the texts almost never have just one single meaning and most have anywhere from four to seven ways of comparative similar understanding. There are just some times you have to either bite your tongue or cut it off and cast it from you. :chuckle:

Yep.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or ......................... You could just realize that sometimes life is fair, and sometimes life is not fair.
TOL is just part of life.

Interplanner

However, like solving a crime, there is only one meaning in a context. There is only one explanation.

Interplanner

Or ......................... You could just realize that sometimes life is fair, and sometimes life is not fair.
TOL is just part of life.

A totally stupid remark, considering the dishonesty of what happened to me Tam. There is not a crap of a reason why Musterion could not put me on ignore, like I have with others I consider chronically worthless.

daqq

However, like solving a crime, there is only one meaning in a context. There is only one explanation.

Parables, proverbs, allegories, metaphors, idioms, and sayings do not work that way; for so is the kingdom of Elohim, as if a man cast seed into the soil and was sleeping and rising night and day: and how the seed germinates, and sprouts up, he knows not. For the earth brings forth fruit of herself; first the garden foliage, (which is feminine), then the stalk, (which is masculine), then the full head of grain in the stalk. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he sends in the Reapers and the sickle, for the harvest stands ready. Lift up your head, (and stretch out that neck), for your redemption-buyback-purchase from the earth is at hand: He shall lop the bough with terror, and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled, and He shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and the stout white heart of Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one: and so shall you ever be with the Master. :)

musterion

That does not give them the right to redefine "derail" nor the ban people whom each individual can ignore if they want.

"Fair" is where they sell cotton candy and corn dogs.

You were not treated unfairly. The topic of the thread was not what you kept insisting on trying to discuss. You were warned, you ignored it, you got spanked.

Complain to a mod if you're still cranky.

Interplanner

"Fair" is where they sell cotton candy and corn dogs.

You were not treated unfairly. The topic of the thread was not what you kept insisting on trying to discuss. You were warned, you ignored it, you got spanked.

Complain to a mod if you're still cranky.

I was right on the topic with an opposing view and I asked for you to be banned for such a clearly chaotic redefinition of derailed.