Results 3,856 to 3,859 of 3859

Thread: BRXII Battle talk

Over 500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rom 5:18 Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for ALL MANKIND for condemnation, thus also it is through one just act for ALL MANKIND for life's justifying."
    Rom 5:19 For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, THE MANY were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, THE MANY shall be constituted just."

Col.1:16 For by Him ***ALL*** was created that are in HEAVEN and that are on EARTH, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
    All was created through Him and for Him.
    20 and by Him to reconcile ***ALL*** to Himself, by Him, whether on EARTH or in HEAVEN, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Phil.2:9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that IN the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Cor.15:28 Now, whenever ALL may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects ALL to Him, that God may be All in ALL.)

Rev.5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are on the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for the eons of the eons.

Isa.45:21b and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

1 Cor.3:15 If any man’s work is burned, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, but as through fire.

1 Cor.15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Matt 5:25-26 Come to terms quickly with your adversary before it is too late and you are dragged into court, handed over to an officer, and thrown in jail. I assure you that you won't be free again until you have paid the last penny.

Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

Lk.12:47 That servant who knows his master’s will but does not get ready or follow his instructions will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who unknowingly does things worthy of punishment will be beaten with few blows.

Lk.15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness,
    and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
    8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?

1 Tim 4:10 – For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.

1 Tim.2:3 God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Jn.1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ in man is the universal kingdom Luke 17:21, that power roused himself awake like that awareness does in everyone's appointed time, the crucifixion is symbolic that happens in the mind/skull/Golgotha/grave, not a bloody ritual fit for Baal worshippers, the fruit of that false doctrine is bloodshed and slavery based on mans ignorance of dark sayings mistaken for history Psalms78:2, Proverbs 1:6 Galatians 4:24, making the Spirit a carnal blood thirsty deity Psalms 40:6, the Father judges no man so all this atonement for sin is a religious dreamland where two powers exist in this fictional kingdom of dualism.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Gold level Subscriber JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,045 Times in 4,443 Posts

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryN View Post
    This exchange is fruitless as long as you keep ignoring my responses & reposting your simplistic posts over & over again. You have failed to refute any of my posts in response to you. Here again is my answer to you:

Ya know, maybe people would respond to what you have to say if it were A) your own words, and B) if your posts weren't so gosh darn long.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 8,493 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This isn't the battle Royale Ring. Posts like that are not allowed in here.
    Sherman
    June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (October 19th, 2018)

Thread Information