The whole truth about the gospel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The most ignored and unpopular verse is this amazingly:

"Go therefore make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

Last part of the verse, which I bolded, is so inconvenient for their popular gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The most ignored and unpopular verse is this amazingly:

"Go therefore make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey I have commanded you".

Last part of the verse, which I bolded, is so inconvenient for their popular gospel.

Christ was not speaking to us Gentiles in Matthew through John. You're painfully ignorant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Reminder to everyone:

"Christian"'s name came from Jesus Christ. They are called so because they are Christ's followers.

So Christians are supposed to know what Jesus teaches or commands, otherwise we cannot follow Him.

This is simple logic yet disregarded by many churches.

Nanja

Reminder to everyone:

"Christian"'s name came from Jesus Christ. They are called so because they are Christ's followers.

So Christians are supposed to know what Jesus teaches or commands, otherwise we cannot follow Him.

You are in deep error.

Those Christ died for, they keep His Commands Perfectly because of His Obedience on their behalf.

Rom 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You see, only One Obedience was required to make Many Righteous.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are in deep error.

Those Christ died for, they keep His Commands Perfectly because of His Obedience on their behalf.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

You are Calvinist and I don't subscribe to Calvinism.

I don't follow Calvin's' teachings.

You are misusing the Scripture to justify your corrupt doctrine.

good day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Reminder to everyone:

Do you have a formal list of those churches or are you just speaking in generalities? In other words, you don't really know what you're talking about, right?

Nanja

You are Calvinist and I don't subscribe to Calvinism.

I don't follow Calvin's' teachings.

You are misusing the Scripture to justify your corrupt doctrine.

good day.

You don't believe that all of the scriptures are the Word of God!

~~~~~

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are in deep error.

It's not about you and your own works of the flesh, which have no potential to please God whatsoever Rom. 8:7-8; Is. 64:6, but it is about what Christ has already accomplished through His Life and Death for all His Children chosen in Him before the foundation o the world Eph 1:4-5: 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~~

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You don't believe that all of the scriptures are the Word of God!

~~~~~

I believe in Jesus. I believe Jesus' whole messages unlike many of you.

You study diligently what your lord Calvin taught.

That's right, your lord is Calvin, not Jesus.