On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

It's strange how a homicide is never described as a hideous crime against a person. It's also strange how many people think some homicide victims deserve what they got.

Arthur Brain

There is nothing wrong with seduction matey. It is all the bloody man's fault for getting turned on you knob. The bloke should just go home and get acquainted with his magazines and forget what a real woman looks like. He should then have his libido so distorted that he will never be enticed by real flesh again. In fact, he will never have his libido tweaked again by real flesh and will never marry.

Or you could just avoid strip clubs and the like...

Simples!

glorydaz

Uh, no, they were replaced with angling classes...

It doesn't and never has taken any 'great willpower' of mine to not want to rape someone GD. What on earth are you on about?

So now you're reduced to making analogies about hormonal high schoolers in parked cars to make a 'point'?

Has it been that long since you were the girl in one, just to return the asinine comment in kind? If all you have is this type of crap then no wonder you laugh at yourself so often.

You come up with all these off the wall examples and then point at me when I address them. It's amazing the lengths you'll go to as a cover up for your liberal bleeding heart. "Strippers are just doing their job and she has every right to entice men to sin. If someone rapes her or kills her, she will become a saint and go straight to heaven." Gotcha I've been hearing that same garbage for months now. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

You come up with all these off the wall examples and then point at me when I address them. It's amazing the lengths you'll go to as a cover up for your liberal bleeding heart. "Strippers are just doing their job and she has every right to entice men to sin. If someone rapes her or kills her, she will become a saint and go straight to heaven." Gotcha I've been hearing that same garbage for months now. :thumb:

What 'examples'? I haven't gone out of the way to provide ever more extreme scenarios whereby someone could deserve to be sexually violated. I've maintained from the outset that there's no excuse for rape and people don't deserve it. You can soundbite as tediously as you might (and unfortunately probably will).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That can be said about the majority of men .... you know, the majority who are not sick, twisted, repellent perverts.

IF someone needs to exercise *great willpower* in order to not sexually molest or rape another human being, the person is question is already half past the cuckoo's nest.

:up:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or you could just avoid strip clubs and the like...

Simples!

Wait a second. Are you suggesting it would be easy for a man to not suit up, get into his car, drive to a strip joint, pay the fee for admittance and then sit and salivate over a handful of dancing women who don't even realize he exists?

glorydaz

What 'examples'? I haven't gone out of the way to provide ever more extreme scenarios whereby someone could deserve to be sexually violated. I've maintained from the outset that there's no excuse for rape and people don't deserve it. You can soundbite as tediously as you might (and unfortunately probably will).

Shorts and high heels.... Your problem, Artie, is that your mouth runs away with you, and your brain gets left behind.

Arthur Brain

Wait a second. Are you suggesting it would be easy for a man to not suit up, get into his car, drive to a strip joint, pay the fee for admittance and then sit and salivate over a handful of dancing women who don't even realize he exists?

Well, pretty much. Heck, any sane bloke realizes that strippers and models are not 'enticing' them on any personal level, and in regards to the topic of rape then only a nutcase or someone unhinged could construe otherwise.

Arthur Brain

I'm saying it most certain can be deserved...in the same way that many other things can be deserved. Rape is not the special circumstance you libs would like to make it.

Then you just carry on being the rabid ignoramus you've been as it is for a while already. You know nothing about the hideousness of rape.

Arthur Brain

You don't see the same passion about the men who are raped in prison, either. There are more men raped there than there are women on the street. You don't even see the same passion about child abuse. It's the women's lib movement, and rape is the mantra they shout out to garner attention.

Seriously, you need to buy a clue, several in fact. Quit shooting from the hip and missing everything GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.