Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

Does anyone else see a pattern here?
This person will not let this topic go.
He seems determined to find a scenario to justify rape?
I call that the action of a pervert.:confused:
aCW is given a lot of flack over his obsession with his topic. But, to his credit, he contains his madness within one thread at a time.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Anyone can rationalize ANY and ALL acts of abuse, random violence and murder if they are determined enough. Criminals do it all the time. It's a sick mindset.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
aCW is given a lot of flack over his obsession with his topic. But, to his credit, he contains his madness within one thread at a time.

To his credit, I have never see ACW try to justify rape or bash rape victims.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I pray that God brings you the peace you so desperately need, bybee, and heals the sickness in your disturbed soul

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I think any rapist reading his posts here would think that doser is sympathetic to them.
Over and over we have watched doser strain to make the rape victim seem just as bad, or even worse, than the rapist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I think any rapist reading his posts here would think that doser is sympathetic to them.
Over and over we have watched doser strain to make the rape victim seem just as bad, or even worse, than the rapist.

The message that is being sent is clear ... rape victims should remain silent and allow rapists to continue on their merry way.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I pray that God brings you the peace you so desperately need, bybee, and heals the sickness in your disturbed soul
I pray that God brings you the understanding of what rape and marriage really are, and heals the sickness in your perverted mind.

bybee

Get thee behind me Satan!
I have donned the Breastplate of Honor to fight the good fight!
TOL, in my opinion, is in danger because of your horrid behavior.

bybee

I pray that God brings you the understanding of what rape and marriage really are, and heals the sickness in your perverted mind.

Amen Sister!
How many years now have we been subjected to this misogynistic person's war against women?

Status
Not open for further replies.