Lamb of God

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Lamb of God[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Luke 3:23[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua was thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At age thirty Yahshua began his ministry, and upon that day be became the sacrificial Lamb of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]John 1:29[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next day John sees Yahshua coming toward him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]John 1:36[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And looking upon Yahshua as he walked, he said, Behold the Lamb of God![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 4:6[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the people of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gathering of the Teacher[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dead Sea Scrolls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Col B19:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] From the day of the gathering in of the Teacher of the Community until the end of all the men of war who deserted to the Liar, there shall pass about forty years.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Col B 20:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] None of the men who enter the New Covenant in the land of Damascus and who again betray it and depart from the fountain of living waters, shall be reckoned with the Council of the people or inscribed in its Book, from the day of gathering in of the Teacher of the Community until the comings of the Messiah out of Aaron and Israel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 3:23[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua was thirty years old when he began his ministry.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua began his preaching at age thirty, and from that time to the destruction of the temple, forty years had passed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Messiah of Aaron and Israel." Priest and nation, Knowledge and wisdom.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Dead Sea Scrolls: The Damascus Rule.#6. "But God remembered the Covenant with the forefathers, and He raised from Aaron men of discernment and from Israel men of wisdom,".

The Community Rule (1QS) D.S.S. #9. "until there shall come the prophet and Messiah of Aaron and Israel". [Aaron and Israel: Aaron was the high priest of the nation Israel.]

Yahshua is the Messiah of Aaron and Israel.
Isaiah 11:2

The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD...

Luke 2:40-47. 40. And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him. 47. Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers.

1Cor 1:30. It is because of him that you are in Messiah Yahshua, who has become for us wisdom from God...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anointed ones of Aaron and Israel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And they shall not depart from any counsel of the law to walk in all the stubbornness of their heart, but they shall be governed by the first ordinances in which the members of the community began their instruction, until the coming of the prophet and the anointed ones of Aaron and Israel [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manual of discipline 9.9b-11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“They,” meaning the people of Yahwah are to keep the Mosaic laws of the covenant, until the coming of Messiah and his anointed disciples. Whereas Aaron and Israel was used before in a parable to mean wisdom and knowledge, this time it is used to mean anointed ones of the priest and nation. Yahshua is that high priest and prophet, and his disciples are the anointed ones that were chosen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
None of the men who enter the New Covenant in the land of Damascus and who again betray it and depart from the fountain of living waters

I once got banned for referring to the holy Spirit as a fountain of water.

"The 'trinity' is comprised of the Father God, the Son of God, and a water fountain." (post 608, the trinity)

CherubRam

I once got banned for referring to the holy Spirit as a fountain of water.

"The 'trinity' is comprised of the Father God, the Son of God, and a water fountain." (post 608, the trinity)

Actually it is Yahwah our Holy Father who is called "The Fountain of Living Waters."

[FONT=&quot]Living Water of Life.
Yahwah is the source of life immortal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 2:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 17:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Lord, you are the hope of Israel; all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken Yahwah, the spring of living water.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 21:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 22:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the messenger showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 22:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 14:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Psalm 135:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Praise be to Yahwah from Zion, to Him who dwells in Jerusalem. Praise Yahwah.
After Yahwah has made all things new He will dwell in Jerusalem.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Yahshua answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 4:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]John 7:38[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 7:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”[/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually it is Yahwah our Holy Father who is called "The Fountain of Living Waters."

"On the Last Day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.' But this He spoke concerning the Spirit whom those believing in Him would receive for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:37-39)

"Jesus answered and said to her, 'Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.'" (John 4:13)

"I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts." (Revelation 21:26)

CherubRam

"On the Last Day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.' But this He spoke concerning the Spirit whom those believing in Him would receive for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified." (John 7:37-39)

"Jesus answered and said to her, 'Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.'" (John 4:13)

"I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts." (Revelation 21:26)

Quote:
"But this He spoke concerning the Spirit..."

Holy Spirit is a name title for Yahwah, our Holy Father.

CherubRam

What scripture are you referring to?

[FONT=&quot]The Holy Spirit is a manifestation of Yahwah Himself and not a third person. God is Holy and He is a Spirit. There are more scriptures that go with these. Selah
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of Yahwah must be put to death.

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Genesis 1:2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Psalm 51:11
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Joshua 24:19
Joshua said to the people, "You are not able to serve Yahwah. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.

1 Samuel 6:20
and the men of Beth Shemesh asked, "Who can stand in the presence of Yahwah, this holy God? To whom will the ark go up from here?"

Isaiah 5:16
But Yahwah Almighty will be exalted by his justice, and the holy God will show himself holy by his righteousness.

Psalm 99:3
Let them praise your great and awesome name— he is holy.

Psalm 99:5
Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.

Psalm 99:9
Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his holy mountain, for Yahwah our God is holy.

Isaiah 57:15
For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 4:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal ; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 30:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 42:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 44:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 59:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the LORD.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 36:27[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 37:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 39:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Joel 2:28[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Joel 2:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Haggai 2:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Numbers 11:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 34:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
If it were his intention and he withdrew his Spirit and breath,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 34:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Come near me and listen to this: “From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there.” And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 7:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the LORD Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the LORD Almighty was very angry.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 2:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Corinthians 1:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ephesians 3:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Philippians 3:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 4:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am sure there are other people Jamie, besides myself.

The new covenant is with Israel and Judah, which are you?

"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." (Jeremiah 31:31)

CherubRam

The new covenant is with Israel and Judah, which are you?

"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah." (Jeremiah 31:31)

Israel and Judah is being used as a parable to mean "Nation and Faithful." That means "Christians also."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel and Judah is being used as a parable to mean "Nation and Faithful." That means "Christians also."

"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:31-32)

This is history, not a figurative story.

At that time there was not a split kingdom.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah — not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord." Jeremiah 31:31-32)

LORD is the English word for YHWH, who was a husband to Israel.

The husband died.

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another — to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God." (Romans 7:4)

The Father was never married and he didn't die.

CherubRam

"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah — not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord." Jeremiah 31:31-32)

LORD is the English word for YHWH, who was a husband to Israel.

The husband died.

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another — to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God." (Romans 7:4)

The Father was never married and he didn't die.

The law being spoken of is the Mosaic laws, not God's commands.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The law being spoken of is the Mosaic laws, not God's commands.

Who gave the Law of Moses through Moses?

"Now the rest of the people — the priests, the Levites, the gatekeepers, the singers, the Nethinim, and all those who had separated themselves from the peoples of the lands to the Law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, everyone who had knowledge and understanding - these joined with their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse and an oath to walk in God’s Law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord our Lord, and His ordinances and His statutes" (Nehemiah 10:28-29)

Moses, the servant of God.

CherubRam

Who gave the Law of Moses through Moses?

"Now the rest of the people — the priests, the Levites, the gatekeepers, the singers, the Nethinim, and all those who had separated themselves from the peoples of the lands to the Law of God, their wives, their sons, and their daughters, everyone who had knowledge and understanding - these joined with their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse and an oath to walk in God’s Law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord our Lord, and His ordinances and His statutes" (Nehemiah 10:28-29)

Moses, the servant of God.

The laws are mixed together in our bibles, but there is a difference. The Mosaic laws governed the priesthood along with the Festivals, Sacrifices and Offerings.