This Is, After All, A Theology Forum!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, so we can't call people liars when they lie? I'm sure glad you made that rule clear. :chuckle:

Calling someone a liar us far more serious that saying they lied.

In fact calling someone a liar when they are a child of God is a VERY serious offence punishable by hellfire.

You should know that.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

LA

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sir? Are you talking to me or is that an attempt at gender neutrality?
Of course I was talking to you!
You need to know, I think, that I have finally learned to put myself in neutral at certain times of day. It can easily hide my hypocrisy and hard feelings.

But darn it--not for long!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so we can't call people liars when they lie? I'm sure glad you made that rule clear. :chuckle:
You can have a choice. And you can certainly imagine your own response to the situation.

Instead of “You’re a liar” what makes more sense to me is to say instead “When you said such-and-such I had trouble believing you.”

But I am not telling ANYONE what to do here. I am giving some information only. Our God-given free will should do the rest.

Derf

I would like to see the Christians in the forum be more salty than assaulty, personally. Seems like if we can't judge our own (1Cor 6:2-8), we have no business complaining about anything the world dishes up.
:angrymob:

glorydaz

Calling someone a liar us far more serious that saying they lied.

In fact calling someone a liar when they are a child of God is a VERY serious offence punishable by hellfire.

LA

Even if the Liar was a child of God....which in this particular case I'm not buying, all my offenses have been forgiven. :wave:

glorydaz

Of course I was talking to you!
You need to know, I think, that I have finally learned to put myself in neutral at certain times of day. It can easily hide my hypocrisy and hard feelings.

But darn it--not for long!

I already know you think you've learned to do what no one else has learned. I'm not surprised you claim to be a hypocrite, either. That comes from your trying to appear to be something you aren't. And, go ahead and call me "Sir" for your gender neutrality game....I'll just start calling you "Ma'am", and then we'll be on the same wave length. :thumb:

Actually, you never have admitted you're a man that I have seen. Would you like to do that now so I can start calling you Ma'am right away?

glorydaz

You can have a choice. And you can certainly imagine your own response to the situation.

Instead of “You’re a liar” what makes more sense to me is to say instead “When you said such-and-such I had trouble believing you.”

But I am not telling ANYONE what to do here. I am giving some information only. Our God-given free will should do the rest.

No thanks, Professor. I'll just stick to the old fashioned way of calling it like I see it. If I see someone lying over and over again and stretching every truth out of all proportion, I'll call them a liar.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's ok, I'm going to post the portions of my conversation with Ktoyou back on 9-19-15 that I printed for advice. I asked advice and opened up to her. At this time and for over a month I have been alluded to with comments about insanity, lying, faking and exaggerating. I'm an honest humble guy with nearly nothing. What am I lying about is never said, just that I'm deceitful and a liar and a poser.

The post I make will highlight the crux of our discussion, and i have medical records to prove everything I claim or have claimed. Enough is enough. I will make the post within 30 days.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't make the rules. If I did you wouldn't be here for calling people liars. Just because you disagree with a person's interpretation doesn't mean they are lying. Maybe you don't know the difference.

Well, I don't think you'll be making up any rules around here any day soon. So, don't get your hopes up pal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That's from your "Belief system." We now live in the Dispensation
of Grace.
You ought to seek out the truth that concerns you as a gentile?

You'll find that truth in Romans through Philemon. (Paul's writings.)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Some times for me most of the times everyone is so dogmatic and prideful that teasing is more edifying i think.

We always hear people claim that Jesus fulfilled over three hundred prophecies at His first coming. But no one ever bothers to list them. I did. Not many cared.

That's why I started elder pipe's thread. So I could mock some of the ridiculous stuff that gets all the air time. Like osas and hyper Calvanism.

But if all were humble, self glory gaze, it might be boring.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some times for me most of the times everyone is so dogmatic and prideful that teasing is more edifying i think.

We always hear people claim that Jesus fulfilled over three hundred prophecies at His first coming. But no one ever bothers to list them. I did. Not many cared.

That's why I started elder pipe's thread. So I could mock some of the ridiculous stuff that gets all the air time. Like osas and hyper Calvanism.

But if all were humble, self glory gaze, it might be boring.

Maybe if you stopped posting, things would work out better for you?
Give it a shot.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I already know you think you've learned to do what no one else has learned. I'm not surprised you claim to be a hypocrite, either. That comes from your trying to appear to be something you aren't. And, go ahead and call me "Sir" for your gender neutrality game....I'll just start calling you "Ma'am", and then we'll be on the same wave length. :thumb:

Actually, you never have admitted you're a man that I have seen. Would you like to do that now so I can start calling you Ma'am right away?
I am actually a guy named "Linda" who works in a Chevron gas station outside of Lander, Wyoming. And I have a toe growing from my chest.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's from your "Belief system." We now live in the Dispensation
of Grace.
You ought to seek out the truth that concerns you as a gentile?

You'll find that truth in Romans through Philemon. (Paul's writings.)

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even if the Liar was a child of God....which in this particular case I'm not buying, all my offenses have been forgiven. :wave:

So you do believe you can do or say as you like and it will not affect your salvation.

You are ruled by your flesh.

You have not overcome.

Rev 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

bybee

That's ok, I'm going to post the portions of my conversation with Ktoyou back on 9-19-15 that I printed for advice. I asked advice and opened up to her. At this time and for over a month I have been alluded to with comments about insanity, lying, faking and exaggerating. I'm an honest humble guy with nearly nothing. What am I lying about is never said, just that I'm deceitful and a liar and a poser.

The post I make will highlight the crux of our discussion, and i have medical records to prove everything I claim or have claimed. Enough is enough. I will make the post within 30 days.

I do not think it wise to divulge too much of one's private life. There are those who will pounce on the vulnerabilities of others with intent to be harmful.
It can get hot in the kitchen!