ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

I read somewhere where STP wants to know why I keep quoting 'what the fathers were promised has been fulfilled...' Acts 13:32. What an evasion.

It is central to understanding the apostles, and it belongs with the completion of the promises of David, just like Acts 2:30 does.

The fact that D'ism is in greatest denial of these three points is the biggest clue about what is mixed up about D'ism.

STP has never properly answered the singularity. It is collective. It is about everything promised. Otherwise he needs to speak on what it was about the res of Christ that was so encompassing, so exciting, so defining, so climactic? He has said nothing, because I don't think he has a clue what this means. I still meet people who believe they are well-versed on what the NT is saying about the OT, and they don't even know this sermon exists.

SaulToPaul 2

I read somewhere where STP wants to know why I keep quoting 'what the fathers were promised has been fulfilled...' Acts 13:32. What an evasion.

It is central to understanding the apostles, and it belongs with the completion of the promises of David, just like Acts 2:30 does.

The fact that D'ism is in greatest denial of these three points is the biggest clue about what is mixed up about D'ism.

STP has never properly answered the singularity. It is collective. It is about everything promised. Otherwise he needs to speak on what it was about the res of Christ that was so encompassing, so exciting, so defining, so climactic? He has said nothing, because I don't think he has a clue what this means. I still meet people who believe they are well-versed on what the NT is saying about the OT, and they don't even know this sermon exists.
100% made up.
What's wrong with you?

Interplanner

the completion of the promises to the fathers supported there by Paul saying that what was promised to David is now completed in Christ and quoting Is 55 on that. Israel is supposed to "get" that and preach to the nations, v47. 100% of this is the normal meaning of the text here in Acts 13, making STP's billion 'made-ups' the most wreckless and mindless thing said on ECT these days.

Right Divider

Body part
the completion of the promises to the fathers supported there by Paul saying that what was promised to David is now completed in Christ and quoting Is 55 on that. Israel is supposed to "get" that and preach to the nations, v47. 100% of this is the normal meaning of the text here in Acts 13, making STP's billion 'made-ups' the most wreckless and mindless thing said on ECT these days.
Absolute and utter nonsense spoken by the great commentarian cancellationist.

Your perversion of the scripture knows no bounds.

Interplanner

then tell us Mr adept why Paul quoted Is 55 about the resurrection being the completion--in support? how can it have nothing to do with acts 2:30?

you can broadcast your victory with or without details. when you do it without details (above) it is meaningless.

Right Divider

Body part
then tell us Mr adept why Paul quoted Is 55 about the resurrection being the completion--in support? how can it have nothing to do with acts 2:30?

you can broadcast your victory with or without details. when you do it without details (above) it is meaningless.
Without details.... LOL

WHERE did Paul quote WHAT?

Details.... remember?

Your "all things are fulfilled in Christ" is bogus nonsense. There are MANY things that Christ has YET to fulfill. You ignore them like you do most of the Bible, even the parts that you're reading and then perverting.

Heb 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Some day ALL THINGS will be put under Him.

When the LORD Jesus Christ returns, THEN He will sit on the throne of His glory.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Quit fighting against the truth.

Danoh

It is the verse where you change it from the promise to the promises (wickedly)

You're both off - it is both the singular and the plural, see what Paul says about both in Romans 9 and again in Romans 15, just after his having laid out the fact of plural's delay in Romans 9 thru 11.

SaulToPaul 2

Without details.... LOL

WHERE did Paul quote WHAT?

Details.... remember?

Your "all things are fulfilled in Christ" is bogus nonsense. There are MANY things that Christ has YET to fulfill. You ignore them like you do most of the Bible, even the parts that you're reading and then perverting.

Heb 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Some day ALL THINGS will be put under Him.

When the LORD Jesus Christ returns, THEN He will sit on the throne of His glory.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Quit fighting against the truth.

WHEN...and.....THEN....these are not time stamp words, RD! :chuckle:

Interplanner

RD,
how can you read this:
Paul quoted Is 55 about the resurrection being the completion--in support? which is about 13:33 and ask WHERE ARE DETAILS????

Paul
Acts 13:32
Acts 13:33
Is 55:3
Ps 2:7
whatever promised is complete/fulfilled

Where is your brain? I'd like to see your Bible sometime. I think it has one of those slotted cards on top of it when you read so you can only see one line at a time.

The Heb 2:5 passages clearly builds on Ps 2,
says he is seated,
over the world to come,
which was expected very quickly,
which was the topic of the great salvation (forgiveness of sin is the bigger portion of that salvation 6:9, 9:28. Clearly there is nothing happening in Judea in these verses).
but that we don't see this present world subject yet.
the people who have faith see Jesus crowned with glory and honor and proclaim, not events in Israel, to the world:

Crown him with many crowns / the Lamb upon the throne
Hark, how the heavenly anthem drowns / all music but its own

The coming in Mt 25 is not attached to anything else; it tells us one thing that will happen when he would come, but not when in relation to anything else. That was the only point of telling that. The DofJ was definitely a judgement that terminated most of the unbelief in Israel; it is reasonable to see fulfillment of this in that. Paul said in I th 1 that the wrath of God had come fully, totally on Israel.

SaulToPaul 2

RD,
how can you read this:
Paul quoted Is 55 about the resurrection being the completion--in support? which is about 13:33 and ask WHERE ARE DETAILS????

Paul
Acts 13:32
Acts 13:33
Is 55:3
Ps 2:7
whatever promised is complete/fulfilled

Where is your brain? I'd like to see your Bible sometime. I think it has one of those slotted cards on top of it when you read so you can only see one line at a time.

The Heb 2:5 passages clearly builds on Ps 2,
says he is seated,
over the world to come,
which was expected very quickly,
which was the topic of the great salvation (forgiveness of sin is the bigger portion of that salvation 6:9, 9:28. Clearly there is nothing happening in Judea in these verses).
but that we don't see this present world subject yet.
the people who have faith see Jesus crowned with glory and honor and proclaim, not events in Israel, to the world:

Crown him with many crowns / the Lamb upon the throne
Hark, how the heavenly anthem drowns / all music but its own

The coming in Mt 25 is not attached to anything else; it tells us one thing that will happen when he would come, but not when in relation to anything else. That was the only point of telling that. The DofJ was definitely a judgement that terminated most of the unbelief in Israel; it is reasonable to see fulfillment of this in that. Paul said in I th 1 that the wrath of God had come fully, totally on Israel.

All made up, along with personal attack (where is your brain?)

Interplanner

All made up, along with personal attack (where is your brain?)

I believe you are the only person I've ever met who will take a list of biblical passages and phrases in the normal meaning and say that the whole thing is made up.

This used to be called heresy, but you get lots of praise and worship for doing so here.

Even if I gave you one off for a misunderstanding, you are completely at fault for calling it made up. It is nothing of the sort. You are in some kind of esoteric mystery cult and I hope I can help you out of it.

The message of the Bible, that those who have faith are justified (Gal 3:11, Hab 2:4), is so streamlined, that 'those who run can read it' (and understand it), Hab 2:2.

If you have a problem with the list above, it is your own heresy at work.

SaulToPaul 2

The coming in Mt 25 is not attached to anything else; it tells us one thing that will happen when he would come, but not when in relation to anything else.

It is obviously his 2nd coming, and he sits on the throne of his glory afterward.
What is difficult about this?

DAN P

That translation is that?
You're saying that the translators got it wrong?

Hi and are Translations inspired OR do you believe in DOUBLE INSPIRATION , OR are you a KJV-ONLY adherent ??

All 3 are wrong , so where do you stand ??

dan p

andyc

Hi and are Translations inspired OR do you believe in DOUBLE INSPIRATION , OR are you a KJV-ONLY adherent ??

All 3 are wrong , so where do you stand ??

dan p

You said
In 1 Tim 1:15 it reads , Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners , of whom I am FIRST

ASV 1 Timothy 1:15 Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

KJV 1 Timothy 1:15 Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

NIV 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst

RSV 1 Timothy 1:15 The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. And I am the foremost of sinners

"First" is not a wrong way to describe it if you take the view of the translators that Paul is describing himself as first in rank, not first in time like you're deceived into thinking.

DAN P

You said
In 1 Tim 1:15 it reads , Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners , of whom I am FIRST

ASV 1 Timothy 1:15 Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

KJV 1 Timothy 1:15 Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief

NIV 1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst

RSV 1 Timothy 1:15 The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. And I am the foremost of sinners

"First" is not a wrong way to describe it if you take the view of the translators that Paul is describing himself as first in rank, not first in time like you're deceived into thinking.

Hi and just look up the Greek word FIRST / PROTOS and the word to be used first , is FIRST , CHIEF or BEGINNING in John 2:10 and in 2 Peter 2:20 !!

dan p

Status
Not open for further replies.