Paris attacks

musterion

Several prophecies point to Islam and it's harlot view of terrorism. Suicide bombers, foreign fighters, domination by abomination is their goal and plain to see in God's Word.

The false church of Rome has had far more in common with descriptions of the whore.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
The false church of Rome has had far more in common with descriptions of the whore.

Other than her religion, the whore and the beast she occupies is a complete end-time entity. I'm sure both of us could make a good argument about it. Show me what you got!

Nazaroo

If you honestly think that, you're as sick as the terrorists who perpetrated this attack.

And no sicker. Not finding any moral high ground around here from which to launch.

Sometimes in a war, you have to fire back though.

Self defence doesn't make you a murderer, unlike Liberal doctrine suggests...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MichelleObamaBringBackOurGirls.jpg

This is all we need to do. Just reason with them. It will work. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even when CNN is right, they are still wrong. They said they were soft targets. Wrong. Paris is the soft target. Tolerant liberal understanding society.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Just earlier today, our Community Organizer and Chief said ISIS is contained:

OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ WE HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM

:idunno: JV team

Obama Claims ISIS Is ‘Contained’ Hours Before Attacks

Slaughter in Paris

Dreams of my :CRASH: :CRASH: two Muslim fathers. :Nineveh:

"Liberty, fraternity, equality...those are values that we share." ~ Barack Obama :dizzy:

"We're going to have to change our traditions, our history..." :DK: ~ Michelle Obama

See:

The American Trinity :5020: by Dennis Prager

Last edited:

Nazaroo

UPDATE

140 DEAD

They are now saying no TRAVEL, No Border crossing.

Its a Police State until further notice.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
Even when CNN is right, they are still wrong. They said they were soft targets. Wrong. Paris is the soft target. Tolerant liberal understanding society.

I would say it's mostly a soft target. They are the most difficult to monitor and detect as there's so many of them. Why do you blame everything on liberals?

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
The Religion of Peace strikes again.

In Obama's address today he didn't mention the word 'Islam/ic once. I also found it disgusting when the Pope was here and they had prayers said at Ground Zero from many different religions. One Muslim woman prayed and said, "Oh Allah you are peace."

Have we lost it here? The jihadist who flew the planes into the towers were chanting Akbar Allah when it crashed!