On Rape (the original statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Here's what I see, guys. I see woman flexing their muscles and roaring all over this land. Subjugate them, Really? Not the women I know. Who rules the roost? Is there really any doubt? No, women have kept what they liked and tossed out the rest. They can do no wrong....just ask them. They have all the freedom and not much of the responsibility.

Good luck with that subjugating. I'm just waiting for the liberal women to wake up and see what Sharia law has in store for them, and then we can all sit back and watch this country wake up. There won't be a Mosque left standing because all the women will be sending their men out to do what the men haven't been able to do up to now. Their orders need to come from the top.

:sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie:

Last edited:

Foxfire

Here's what I see, guys. I see woman flexing their muscles and roaring all over this land. Subjugate them, Really? Not the women I know. Who rules the roost? Is there really any doubt? No, women have keep what they liked and tossed out the rest. They can do no wrong....just ask them. They have all the freedom and not much of the responsibility.

Good luck with that subjugating. I'm just waiting for the liberal women to wake up and see what Sharia law has in store for them, and then we can all sit back and watch this country wake up. There won't be a Mosque left standing because all the women will be sending their men out to do what the men haven't been able to do up to now. Their orders need to come from the top.

:sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie: :sibbie:

Women need to be empowered to smack those SO(D)'s down if they even try it! :rotfl:

bybee

I believe it was in reference to the article which speaks of the culture of victimhood that we live in.

"It has yet to be widely understood that by alleviating all women, minorities, inmates, or any victim, of any and all responsibility to predict, prevent or even, unconsciously, invite abuse, is to reduce them to helpless, incapable creatures, and in-fact, re-victimizes them."

And who, pray tell, is doing that?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i'd love to see anna's response to that, but i doubt she'll comment on it, being incapable and helpless :)

From the link:

The incessant cry for empathy and justice by the victim industry reduces our capacity to deal with genuine victims, such as children who are molested, women who are raped and beaten, immigrants who are mistreated, etc.
So the author views women who are raped as genuine victims. Not sure where you want to go with that, but I'm sure you'll make another lame attempt to justify your stated assertion that rape is a choice women make, and your unstated assertion (because you didn't have to courage to state it outright) that rape is an effective learning tool.

And I'm still waiting for you to name the cowards among the massacred students.

Arthur Brain

Good grief, Bybee. What nonsense.

First, it would not have "destroyed" you. That is an over reaction.

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Now, if you want to take everything someone says so personally, I can't see much point in even trying to post on threads like this.

Thank God I am not so easily offended....is all I can say about that comment of yours. :nono:

My sister was raped a number of years back and I saw the "consequences" of such on her despite her not being 'at fault' herself in any way. Her increasing withdrawal and isolation, fear of the outside and erosion of confidence, it weren't pretty at all and the bastard who reduced her to a shell of her former self was never caught to our knowledge. Now she recovered in time, but that was never a given and your blase attitude towards rape - as at least it reads in regards to just being some 'lesson to learn from' is just sickening. There's nothing 'liberal' about my disgust with that and I'm actually surprised at you on this here.

glorydaz

My sister was raped a number of years back and I saw the "consequences" of such on her despite her not being 'at fault' herself in any way. Her increasing withdrawal and isolation, fear of the outside and erosion of confidence, it weren't pretty at all and the bastard who reduced her to a shell of her former self was never caught to our knowledge. Now she recovered in time, but that was never a given and your blase attitude towards rape - as at least it reads in regards to just being some 'lesson to learn from' is just sickening. There's nothing 'liberal' about my disgust with that and I'm actually surprised at you on this here.

Oh, so you can read between the lines, can you?. Wish I had that ability. I never once said rape was "just some lesson to learn". I'm pretty sure I have a better idea than you do, Arthur, about what rape means for a woman. I'm a woman, and I have daughters and I have dear friends that have been victims of acts of violence. I've sat by the bedside of women who have been beaten half to death. I'm not without examples my own. All the horror stories in the world do not change the fact that there are some women who have some fault...apart from the rapist's guilt.

It never ceases to amaze me how libs are so quick to see a hard hearted "despicable" woman as I've been called, because my heart is not bleeding all over this thread. Try to consider how far you're willing to jump, and whether it might just be totally groundless....as I can assure you your jump was.

glorydaz

Define "acting like a whore" you little chump.

Uh, like a whore. :idunno:

I'm pretty sure we all know how whores "act". Are we supposed to pretend that sinful men and women do not exist? Or must we only admit that sinful men exist, and because of this famous "war on women" we dare not say one word against any woman ever? Are these the rules of the game we're playing? :)

Arthur Brain

Oh, so you can read between the lines, can you?. Wish I had that ability. I never once said rape was "just some lesson to learn". I'm pretty sure I have a better idea than you do, Arthur, about what rape means for a woman. I'm a woman, and I have daughters and I have dear friends that have been victims of acts of violence. I've sat by the bedside of women who have been beaten half to death. I'm not without examples my own. All the horror stories in the world do not change the fact that there are some women who have some fault...apart from the rapist's guilt.

It never ceases to amaze me how libs are so quick to see a hard hearted "despicable woman", as I've been called, because my heart is not bleeding all over this thread. Try to consider how far you're willing to jump, and whether it might just be totally groundless....as I can assure you your jump was.

There are reasons why people on this thread are balking at your comments GD and they aren't all "libs" whatever the hell your definition of the term actually means anyway. I'm sorry for anyone you know who's been the victim of any sort of violence or abuse but you do not get to define the extent of damage rape can have on a person - aka it wouldn't destroy them, because you do not bloody know that.

Arthur Brain

Uh, like a whore. :idunno:

I'm pretty sure we all know how whores "act". Are we supposed to pretend that sinful men and women do not exist? Or must we only admit that sinful men exist, and because of this famous "war on women" we dare not say one word against any woman ever? Are these the rules of the game we're playing? :)

There is no 'game' so how about you just define what 'acting like a whore' means? What exactly? Going out to a club in a mini skirt? Having a career as a glamour model? How about you set the parameters?

glorydaz

There are reasons why people on this thread are balking at your comments GD and they aren't all "libs" whatever the hell your definition of the term actually means anyway. I'm sorry for anyone you know who's been the victim of any sort of violence or abuse but you do not get to define the extent of damage rape can have on a person - aka it wouldn't destroy them, because you do not bloody know that.

And you don't bloody know it would or it could. Didn't think about that, did ya? :chuckle:

It's fine for you to make blanket statements about what I can or cannot do, and I simply say....bugger off if you can't handle it. This double standard I'm seeing is the sign of liberal thinking. You guys get all huffy, and how dare someone else say something different than you do.

Horrible things happen to people every day. Many things that are worse MUCH WORSE than an adult woman being raped. If I have to explain that...then you are a lib. There is no room in the liberal brain for common sense. Get it? That's my "definition".

glorydaz

There is no 'game' so how about you just define what 'acting like a whore' means? What exactly? Going out to a club in a mini skirt? Having a career as a glamour model? How about you set the parameters?

Not my job to set the parameters...nor is it yours. It's a matter of right and wrong.

Arthur Brain

And you don't bloody know it would or it could. Didn't think about that, did ya? :chuckle:

It's fine for you to make blanket statements about what I can or cannot do, and I simply say....bugger off if you can't handle it. This double standard I'm seeing is the sign of liberal thinking. You guys get all huffy, and how dare someone else say something different than you do.

Horrible things happen to people every day. Many things that are worse MUCH WORSE than an adult woman being raped. If I have to explain that...then you are a lib. There is no room in the liberal brain for common sense. Get it? That's my "definition".

I've seen first hand how it can demolish someone close even if they happened to recover in time. I would never be so arrogant to presume that all victims of such a horrific violation would all recover from such an attack. If all you can do is blather on about 'liberals' on this then you're just yet another cardboard cut out poster who values asinine labels above actual bloody content.

glorydaz

I've seen first hand how it can demolish someone close even if they happened to recover in time. I would never be so arrogant to presume that all victims of such a horrific violation would all recover from such an attack. If all you can do is blather on about 'liberals' on this then you're just yet another cardboard cut out poster who values asinine labels above actual bloody content.

I'm truly disappointed to see you're just another bleeding heart who has decided it's perfectly fine to "blather on" about someone he doesn't even know. It's perfectly wonderful to have a heart, but that doesn't absolve you from the responsibility of using the brain God gave you. You can do it, Arthur....I've seen you do it before. ;)

"They happened to recover in time...." Amazing how that works, isn't it? It's known as healing. It happens. Forgive me if I'm an optimist when it comes to the ability of victims to recover. What's "arrogant" is you people who think you are doing victims a favor by worrying they'll never recover. People are strong and unless they have a bunch of bleeding hearts standing over them waiting for them to melt, they do recover.

I've seen children who suffer not only rape, but ongoing sexual abuse...who were sold and locked up in crack houses...who were stuck in scalding hot bathtubs....worse things than most people can even imagine. They survive, and many of them prosper. No, I won't play the bleeding heart to make you and your cronies feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.