How to be relevant and stay on earth now, in the Spiritual Age of Aquarius.

Gurucam

You are slipping over The Wall Gurucam. I have your foot by the heel but you are bruising my head.

If you accepted the following I may have trusted you:

1. The Lord Jesus knew for sure, as far back as 2000 odd years ago that, many will be called and few chosen.

2. Back then He also confirmed that, many false prophets will come and mislead many.

3. Back then He also confirmed that, people err when they do not know scriptures and the power of God.

4. Back then He also confirmed that, strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

However you have denied the above and made up your own nice sounding righteousness. You seek to 'lower the bar' and whiles that may be understandable when one considers your unfortunate predicament, I can't discern how 'lowering the bar' is possible (i.e. according to revelations of the Lord Jesus, in the KJV N.T.).

You seem to promote that the 'strait gate' is not a gate 'per say' and the way is not narrow.

You seem to promote that 'the strait gate' and 'narrow way' are unlimited sets of openings with free and unlimited passages, from every where . . . and all will find these. Seems that the only gates that are unlimited and freely available with pathways everywhere and which everyone can and will find are: holes into the depths of earth which is hell with Satan. These are holes in the earth, for burying humans with their dead physical bodies.

Billions are burying their dead family members, relatives, friend and associated in these kinds of holes in the depth of earth, together with their dead physical bodies to wait indefinitely in hell with Satan. Indeed these are not the strait gate and the narrow way which only a few find.

Indeed every Tom, Dick, Harry and Satans (billions) are finding and using those gates that are unlimited and freely available with pathways everywhere. These take one to death. While on the other hand, only a few (the chosen few) are finding and using the actual strait gate and the narrow way which the Lord Jesus referred too. This gate and way takes one onto life. This seems to confirm that many are called however few are chosen because the very great majority are misled (by the likes of you) and they err and are not chosen.

I humbly suggest that you accept the above four revelations as it. Do not doctor them to suit you own ideas. You will simply misled genuine aspiring Christians and led them to err seriously. Aspiring Christians are not seeking to join Satan in hell in the underworld, when they die. When they die they are seeking to rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. You should take this persuasion, seriously. This is as soft and gentle as it can and will get, before too late is the cry.

I accept the revelations in the KJV N.T. as is, not because I like it so but because I trust the Lord Jesus and not you. You have not given me any reason to trust and embrace you instead of the Lord Jesus.

I suspect that now you 'supposedly' have my foot by the heel, simply to try to pull me down into hell with you. This is the complement to your other idea and practice.

Don't you bury your dead family members, relatives, friends and associates in the earth with their dead physical bodies, when they die, to wait indefinitely? That destination is hell with Satan. Is this what you do? Most people will not admit that they do so. They simply do so covertly. I never did that and I have no intention to start doing so.

My people, when they die on earth, all rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. All my people are in heaven. None are in hell. My deceased people were never buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait, indefinitely. Also none of them ever had ceremonies which promoted that unfortunate intent. All their funeral ceremonies acknowledged that they will rise to heaven in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven.

a.) Keep your 'Satanic serving' wishes for you and yours. They are probably 'good' and appropriate for you guys. Thanks but no thanks. I am very happy and very contented to not join you guy who are committed to recruiting for Satan and hell.

In fact I praise the Lord Jesus and God and I am eternally grateful to Them, for having an alternative path that leads to spirit heaven in three days, after death on earth. You guys seem to simply deny, persecute blaspheme, relegate and undermine this alternative path. However this is the essential basis of Christianity. That other thing which you guys are practicing is Satanic.

b.) I recruit for heaven (spirit heaven) and the Lord Jesus (the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus) in absolute conformity with the Holy Ghost.

The latter b.) is me and my practice. The former a.) seems to be you and your practice. Let us respect each other and let each of us do what each of us do, on earth, for now. Soon both things will not be permitted to be done on earth.

Soon only one thing (the b. thing) will be permitted to be done on (this) earth. Because only children of God (who include Christian) will be on this earth. This earth will become conformed to the ideas of only children of God.

That other thing (the a. thing) will be done only on another parallel earth among those who esteem that practice. That other parallel earth will have only these kind of people. Also all things in that parallel earth is conformed to the ideas of these people, who 'bury their dead' and do not follow the Lord Jesus.

This would be a perfect settling place for all. Everyone will be in an earth that is conformed precisely to their ideas and practice. However it is prophesied that you guy (the guys in a.), who 'bury your dead relatives in hell with Satan' will not like this idea.

You guys will not like the idea of being in the depths of earth, where you buried your dead family members, relatives, friends and others together with their dead physical bodies.

You will not like that place where you sent your dead family members, relatives, friends and others. Fact is although that place is physically, just like earth, there is one exception. The light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not reach there. That place is always dark and cold and the law, sin and punishment in hell prevails perpetually in that place.

It would be difficult to grasp why you would not like the place to where you have consistently sent your family members, relatives, friends and others.

It would also be difficult to grasp why you are surprised (and not elated) that you end up where you have consistently sent your family members, relatives, friends and others. The experiencing of that place is as follows:
Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Indeed you all will be the suffering victims of your own 'horror/horoscope vision':
I have read horoscope:

This saying was written on The Wall. Where I did witness several people climbing over so as to leave the Master's garden path. Once they finally made it over The Wall I could no longer see them. I could only hear their screams of agony. After a while their groanings began to fade and I began to weep also. But my tears were turned to joy as I once again continued my journey leaving the sons of perdition behind.

Fact is every bit including the slightest bit of information in the KJV N.T. is totally relevant and must be accurately known, recognized and included, in order to escape catastrophe.

Last edited:

Gurucam

dialm,

Fact is every bit, including the slightest bit of information in the KJV N.T. is totally relevant and must be accurately known, recognized and included, in order to escape catastrophe.
Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Billions are missing the fine details of the above. Billions are parroting the above revelation without 'believing in their heart'.

The spiritually dead cannot 'believe anything in their heart'.

'Believing in one's heart has to do with become spiritually aware and achieving direct and live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one's own heart or spirit. This is how Paul knew the Lord Jesus.

Fact is Paul communed with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through his own heart or spirit, after God raised the Lord from the dead. Therefore Paul knew first hand that God hath raised the Lord Jesus from the dead. This kind of knowing is described as 'believing in one's heart'. It is when one has achieve this kind of knowing through one own heart or spirit that one is saved.

The confession in the above revelation is not a means of becoming saved. The revelation convey that one is saved when one can confess that God raised the Lord from the dead, because one know it to be true from direct and first hand communion with the living Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus (i.e. after God raised Him from the dead). One must know the Lord (in his Spirit only format), as Paul did in order to be saved.

In other word such a person would know, from his own experience that Jesus is alive in heaven and not dead in the earth. In other word such a person would have first sought and found the Lord Jesus in God's kingdom within his own heart. Then he would know that the Lord was raised from his dead physical body in the earth and into heaven, clad in only His Spirit body.

It is this actual and live communion between one's own spirit and the Spirit of the Lord Jesus enables one to be saved. The above confession must result from this actual and live spirit to Spirit experience. The confession is a deceleration that one know this from actual communion with the live and living Lord Jesus.

The revelation is not meant for one to parrot and that will save one. Even having faith is not enough. The confession must result from actual heart or spirit knowing, like how Paul knew the Lord after He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This is described as 'believing in one's heart'.

The entire revelation is about seeking ye first God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart, then all thing will be added.

Therefore parroting the above revelation without having the necessary spiritual awareness and spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus counts for absolutely nothing.

However this is exactly what billion are doing. Billions are parroting the above revelation without having the necessary spiritual awareness and spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. They are all lost and unheard.

Don't you find the Lord's instruction to be very clear when He said, seek ye first the kingdom of God within, then all things will be added.

Instead billions of aspiring Christians are choosing to first parrot the above revelation. How sad and unfortunate.

However it is all fair. Who do not hear must feel the wrath of failure. What a man sow, so shall he reap.

I have to be absolutely flat and frank, if anyone is to be helped in these last days. Fact is traditional Christians are pampered and spoil people. If two truth are told to them, they must be permitted to add and be recognized for, at least one thing which they know and believe. Fact is their beliefs are never authentic or correct.

Also if they cannot add their own dimension they go to some other place. They all have very oversize egos. They are all knowers.

Their priests, popes etc. are focused on obtaining tithes and servitude from these followers. Therefore these priests, popes, etc. cannot be brazen and bold. They pamper their charges in order to keep them in the fold and so continue to get their tithes and servitude.

I am here to be flat out frank and forthright, according to revelations in the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
dialm,

Fact is every bit, including the slightest bit of information in the KJV N.T. is totally relevant and must be accurately known, recognized and included, in order to escape catastrophe.

Billions are missing the fine details of the above. Billions are parroting the above revelation without 'believing in their heart'.

The spiritually dead cannot 'believe anything in their heart'.

'Believing in one's heart has to do with become spiritually aware and achieving direct and live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one's own heart or spirit. This is how Paul knew the Lord Jesus.

This is about seeking ye first God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart, then all thing will be added.

Therefore parroting the above revelation without having the necessary spiritual awareness and spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus counts for absolutely nothing.

However this is exactly what billion are doing. Billions are parroting the above revelation without having the necessary spiritual awareness and spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. They are all lost and unheard.

Don't you find the Lord's instruction to be very clear when He said, seek ye first the kingdom of God within, then all things will be added.

Instead billions of aspiring Christians are choosing to first parrot the above revelation. How sad and unfortunate.

However it is all fair. Who do not hear must feel the wrath of failure. What a man sow, so shall he reap.
Don't think I can hold on to your heel much longer Gurucam. Just stop kicking against The Wall and I will pull you back to the original path that the Master has set before us.

Gurucam

Don't think I can hold on to your heel much longer Gurucam. Just stop kicking against The Wall and I will pull you back to the original path that the Master has set before us.
You are slipping over The Wall Gurucam. I have your foot by the heel but you are bruising my head.
Please let go, for your own good. Go down into earth some more and you will not feel my foot on your head, as I walk on earth. At any event that is not happening to you just yet. That is simply your own horror/horoscope prediction, haunting you. (you can still be helped)
I have read horoscope:

This saying was written on The Wall. Where I did witness several people climbing over so as to leave the Master's garden path. Once they finally made it over The Wall I could no longer see them. I could only hear their screams of agony. After a while their groanings began to fade and I began to weep also. But my tears were turned to joy as I once again continued my journey leaving the sons of perdition behind.
You are not used to polite requests.

There is nothing in the KJV N.T. that says that you can help any Christian. Only the Lord Jesus helps Christians through a very individualized, private, direct and live communion which each Christian.

This is the beauty of Christianity. No man or any other entity comes between a Christian and God, except the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son Of God, Lord Jesus. Any one who tries to do so must be Satan and/or a Satan recruiter.

Christians are instructed to search the hearts to know what is mind of the Spirit and not let you pull their ankles and pull them down:
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Of course Satan and his operatives operate differently. They grab people by their ankle. They cannot reach higher. They try to pull their recruits into their world which is the depths of earth.

Satan and his operatives often try to hold, heaven bound, Christians by their ankles to pull then down to the depths of earth. They never succeed. The Lord Jesus simply chop off their offending hands. And takes His Christian into heaven.

The Lord Jesus did warn that Satan and his people will try to pull down His people into their world which is the depths of earth. However they will succeed only with their own kind.

Interestingly Satan cannot take any one by the hand, heart or head. His reach is not that high. Satan always try to drag people down into earth by their ankles and foot.

Satan does not succeed among Christians. When Christians die they rise in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. However Satan seems to succeed, bountifully among your people. In fact Satan seem to have you well taken.

It is clear that you lay in waiting until your family members, relatives, friends and associates dies on earth. Then you bury them with their dead physical bodies in hell with Satan, within the depths of earth. Of course you would do that covertly.

You clearly would not and do not advertise that you are delivering people to Satan in the depths of earth which is hell 'for an undefined stay'. Also you would not advertise that under your practice some people are in the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan for 2000 odd years and counting.

Do not play God Do not pretend to be the Lord Jesus. Do not mock God. He decides all things. Only Satan need operatives to hold ankles and pull down people etc.
Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
John: 14 KJV N.T.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You cannot get between me and the Lord Jesus and God. That is absolutely impossible. I am not going to hell with you guys. You guys are real bad news.

At least you can abandon your Old ways in these last few day before too late is the cry.
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
Humble yourself. Admit your past foolishness and make the better choice, now, for you and your remaining family members, relatives, friend and associates, at least from this point onward.

Stop burying your unsuspecting deceased charges in the earth, in hell, with Satan, for an indefinite stay. Introduce them to path which will enable them to rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven, when they die on earth.

Don't you care? Very many can be helped by your simple open and forthright admission of your unwitting past and unfortunate ways.

Why do you want to "kick against the pricks". Your praying for people would not help. Each man or woman must account for himself. Each one must be shown the way to become Christian. And each one must become authentically Christian. This is the only way.

Christianity is anchored on an individual and private communion between the spirit of a person and the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. It is anchored on one being led, unconditionally, into all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the Ten Commandments. And so be it.

You are hard of hearing and your heart is waxed gross :bang:
Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Fact is: Only the Spirit can make intercession for Christian. You are not the Spirit. You are simply an "infermed" human who "know not what to pray for". You are simply on an ego trip. You are simply posing and posturing beyond your capacity. You have misled and will misled many.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
It is your oversize ego and infirmities which also cause you to be a recruiter for Satan :devil: :grave: instead of a recruiter for the Lord Jesus :first: :cheers:.

It is better to face the hard and blatant truth (as confirmed by clear & literal revelations in the KJV N.T.) now, before 'to late is the cry'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dialm,

Every man is on his own. To tell anyone any thing else is to mislead him and have him fall off the the narrow way that lead onto life and instead fall into a hole in the earth that lead onto death and hell:
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Each person must go through each of their own heart or spirit and commune individually and privately with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in order to come onto God. Even then one does not pray for anything. The Spirit makes automatic, 'unseen' and direct intercession on behalf of such persons.

The Christian way is that: the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) makes intercession with God (the Holy Spirit), with respect to things in each person's heart or spirit which he cannot utter. Something that cannot be uttered is not uttered. How then is it possible for another person to know these things and offer pray for such a person? No prays are ever offered by Christians or on behalf of Christians.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is in constant communion with the deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspiration which are within the individual hearts or spirits of each Christian. Then the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus makes a perfect amalgam of this and will of God and come up with precisely what that Christian person must do. This is on going and happens outside the awareness of a Christian person.

The Christian person gets consciously involve simply by searching his own heart to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for him to do and he is simply led, unconditionally, into all his works, by only this, even if he has to transgress the Ten Commandments and all canons etc. of Peter & Co.

What the Spirit of the Lord has in mind for a Christian person to do, as discerned in the above manner, is his mission in the body of Christ. This is his God given mission. Being led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus in this manner brings one under and keeps one in, Grace of God. This also makes and keep one, a child of God. This and only this makes and keeps one, a Christian.

This is how the Lord Jesus Christ was led into always doing the will of God, His Father. For edification and for the record, the Lord Jesus prayed to His Father for a variation of His mission, simply to show that such pray requests are not entertained by God.

Dialm, Let us fact the fact, if God would blank the Lord Jesus, who is you? Do you actually believe that God would entertain a pray request from you or any other human? It is not that God has anything against you or any other human or the Lord Jesus Christ. It simply means that that is not how the Christian system works. Pray requests are not entertained. Pray request are a waste of time. One must be led by the Spirit, unconditionally, until the very end.

The indication is that one's life is preordained, based on one's per-birth spirit and the living will of God. And God, the Father would not and does not grant or entertain any changes. This is how the Lord came into the world. As Jesus Christ, the Lord's mission was all preordained. Fact is the Lord Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter attempted to derail the Lord off His preordained path.

However it seems that humans (out of their own volition and 'wisdom'), are constantly changing their preordained life. These people are not children of God. They are not Christians. They are children of the flesh, also called 'the dead'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

In the Christian system there is no praying about varying one's mission, which unfolds according to the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. There is no room or provision for another person to intercede on behalf of another Christian person.

However this system is in no way oppressive and dictatorial. What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do is a perfect amalgam of 1.) the real and totally not compromised desires of each Christian and 2.) the will of God. The real desires of any person are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of his or her own individual (born with) heart or spirit. The Lord simply creates a perfect amalgam of these and the will of God and come up with what each Christian person must do on earth.

The above defines the strait gate and narrow way that one must find and use in order to have life. That is, in order to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven. And to become a child of God and a Christian. And to be saved and delivered and to do the live will of God and to be under Grace of God.

The Lord Jesus foresaw that few will find this strait gate and narrow way. Indeed billions are called Christians, clearly however, only a chosen few know and follow the above path. The very great majority of the billion seeking to be Christians, seem to erroneously perceive that they can actually pray for one another. Also some erroneously perceive that the law and canons and the letters are connected to this strait gate and narrow way which defines Christianity.

Fact is, with respect to Christianity, only what the living Spirit of the living Lord Jesus has in mind for one to do, matters. Under this system, one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the Ten Commandments, canons, the letters and all prevailing moral and social ideals and laws.

Clearly the billions who have not found and adapted the above have fallen 'over the wall' (as you perceive) and into a hole in the depths of earth.
Matthew: 24
40. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
How indeed is praying and/or to stopping to help another possible?

The only possible and genuine help that one human can offer another, with respect to Christian salvation and deliverance, is to confirm the path to Christianity in absolute clarity . . . . that is without praying for any one.

The path to becoming Christian is clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. and reproduced in this post.

Fact is the Lord Jesus demonstrated (for everyone's edification) in absolute clarity that pray request are not entertained by God, His Father. Christians the few authentic ones, know this and do make related pray requests.

The very act of praying for some one, denies and blaspheme, 1.) the path to Christianity, 2.) Christianity it self, 3.) the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and 4.) God, the Holy Ghost.

Promoting and practicing praying by one person for another is not, at all, any part of Christianity. However a Christian or aspiring Christian might (himself) pray (privately and silently) for bring him to meet with perfect opportunities (on earth) to express and/or materialize the deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of his pre-birth heart or spirit. For indeed God, the Father has a predisposition to totally support the expression and materialization of these on earth.

'Perfect opportunities' are relationships and associations with specific people, things and circumstances on earth which are absolutely perfect for the expression and materialization of the deeply seated ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's pre-birth heart or spirit.

This is the New Testament in purity and truth. This is the essential fabric of a Christian life style. This is made possible by and operational through, the Lord Jesus through His living, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Spirit.

:idea: :idea: . . . :cheers: . . . . :the_wave:​

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam,

Now you have done it. You have bruised my head and left a mark on my forehand. I can't hold onto your heel much longer. I feel you slipping into the dark abyss. Screwtape is there waiting for you.

Gurucam

Gurucam,

Now you have done it. You have bruised my head and left a mark on my forehand. I can't hold onto your heel much longer. I feel you slipping into the dark abyss. Screwtape is there waiting for you.
The marks on your forehead are from [size=+1]fire[/size]. It is a Christian thing. A good thing. Are these marks in the middle of your forehead around the brow area? It is from my [size=+1]fired[/size] condemnation of your ideas. You do know that the Lord Jesus baptizes with [size=+1]fire[/size]? He made me do it.

Do not take it personally. It is all in the service of a very good thing. Actually it is in the service of love for you. I care more for you than for your approval of me.

One must bear loyalty only to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus. One looses (Truth based, Spirit) integrity, if for a moment one stops to have a 'rational' intellectual or other agreement and discussion with others. (Intellectualizing killeth spirit and Spirit awareness. Intellectualizing killeth the flow of Truth from the Spirit of Truth.)
John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Therefore one does not stop to have 'rational' intellectual or other agreement and discussion with respect to things pertaining to Enlightenment in Christ. Also 'rational' intellectual or other agreement and discussion with respect to things pertaining to Enlightenment in Christ is redundant.

Fact is, things pertaining to Enlightenment in Christ is Truth. And Truth is so absolutely diverse that no two people can actually have and share the same ideas, on any intellectual level. Truth remains totally as intuitions well beyond intellectual expression.

The more divine one gets the more individualized one gets. And less one's Truth can be expressed intellectually.

I disagree with you on facts as recorded in the KJV N.T. My disagreement is not an attempt to put you down, personally. However it is geared to very strongly and unequivocally (i.e. with [size=+1]fire[/size]) put down corruption of Christianity.

Additionally on the path to Enlightenment in Christ, it is not desirable for anyone to buddy up with another person or group by holding and sharing intellectual ideas.

Fact is the path to Enlightenment in Christ is an absolutely internal, private and personal 'walk alone' one. Your Truth must come to you privately, individually, intuitively and directly, through your own heart or spirit, from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

Truth which this Spirit reveals to you through the above pathway, is absolutely tailor made and individualized for you.

In order to access this Truth (which the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has put together just for you) you have to transcend all your intellectually derived 'wisdom' (like the idea of one person praying for another person). These are all flawed. Christians, because of their infirmities, do not know what to pray for:
Therefore having the idea that one can pray for another and actually praying for another and holding that to be a Christians idea, is an intellectual conclusion and is erroneous. It is Antichrist, Satanic and corrupt.

I suspect that churches project that they can pray for people, so that they can charge a fee (a tithe) by praying for people. That is fine, if aspiring Christians and Christians are not suckered into that service.

Such ideas must be transcended to give way to intuitions from the Spirit of Truth. One way to transcend erroneous intellectually derived ideas, is to show with fire and with absolute clarity that they are contrary to Christianity (according to revelations in the KJV N.T.).

This is what I did with respect to your idea that 'humans can pray for Christians'.

This can and will undermine and relegate erroneous intellectually derived ideas. Then your awareness will be open to Truth which must come, brand new, privately and totally only from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, through your own individual heart or spirit.

To aid you or anyone else onto a path for Enlightenment in Christ, I cannot in the slightest way encourage 'comrade type agreeing' in the slightest way with: 1.) erroneous or other intellectualizing. 2.) Nor can I encourage erroneous or other intellectual ideas to survive. So you will understand why I could not let slide, your idea that 'humans can pray for Christians'.

In fact in order to help anyone onto a path for Enlightenment in Christ, I am compelled to strongly discourage and dismiss 'intellectualizing and erroneous intellectual conclusion (like the idea of Christian praying for other Christians) I must use fire at these events and times.

Also nothing is any thing spiritual if it is devoid of an emotional dimension (i.e. fire).

To get to your spirit I must raise emotions within you. It does not matter that the emotion that I raise in you is anger or love. I must raise a fire in you. However your emotion must be authentic. I must awaken anger or love strongly. Raising of any emotion is spiritual awakening and/or increases spiritual awareness. This is the platform for enlightenment in Christ.

Indeed spiritual awareness and increasing spiritual awareness is about setting one on emotional fire. It is about dismissing every intellectual idea which one holds as 'wisdom' so that one will trust the intellectual ideas of no one, not even one's own intellectualizing. Then one will be forced into one's own internal (heart/spirit searching) quest for Truth, with a vengeance. That is with serious commitment and determination . . . indeed with [size=+1]fire[/size], i.e. with strong passion . . . with a one pointed focus.

This will enable you to find God's kingdom of heaven within your own heart and achieve communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, who is resident there. Then the Lord can and will guide you into the will of God. This is how you will come to know God, the Holy Spirit. Then when you are led into all your works by the Spirit of the Lord, unconditionally, you will actually do the will of the living God. Then the Lord Jesus will confess you to God, the Holy Spirit and God will know you. You will become a child of God and also achieve all those other very good things:
Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with [size=+1]fire:
[/size]
An authentic Christian will always have [size=+1]fire[/size] and use [size=+1]fire[/size]. This is strong feeling or strong emotion which is a burning fire within. It can also flow from within to without.

This is how one is 'baptized' in Christ. This is also the nature of one who is 'baptized' in Christ. An authentic Christian will always be naturally and spontaneous very passionate (i.e. [size=+1]on fire[/size]) about his intuitive insight from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Being 'in Christ' is to be a 'Christ'. Is to be Christ. A Christian differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except (for one thing), Jesus is Lord of All.

I am authentically what I post and do. What I know my self to be within myself is what I project to you, authentically.

I do not know my self to be one thing and project myself of be another thing. What I know my self to be within myself is what I project to you, authentically.

Then, if what you know of me is based on that, you know the authentic me. You know me authentically.

Then 1.) what I know my self to be within myself, 2.) what I project myself to be to you and 3.) what you perceive me to be, from my post and behavior, are all the same. This is authentically me. This is fundamental to Christianity and enlightenment.

Those under the law cannot and do not live in this manner. They cannot be and are not, Christians, nor can they be or are they, enlightened.

Those under the law cannot and do not live in this manner. They cannot and do not uphold the law (indeed no one can uphold the law), however they project the law. By their mouth confession they put themselves under the law and promote the law. However by their deeds they transgress the law. They are very far from authentic.

However Christians and enlightened being are authentic. They are under righteousness of God that is without the law and they admit that openly and freely.
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
This is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Those who are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus are 'in Christ' (i.e. the chosen few Christians). Those who are 'in Christ' (the chosen few Christians) are not under the law. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

I proudly proclaim this way of life. Know that to be authentically me. Also, under grace of God, expect me to promote the Christian way with serious passion, with fire, from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The Christian way is not the way of 'the dead'. However some people are promoting 'the law' and 'the way of the dead' to be Christianity. This is corrupt, Antichrist and Satanic. Therefore under grace of God, also expect me to oppose this practice with serious passion, with fire, from the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Hope that we are square now. I do care about being square with you.

Last edited:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
It was a shoe print. Do you wear Red Wings? In the shape of a horse. It is the Red Horse of War. I'm going to have to fight you now Gurucam.

Gurucam

It was a shoe print. Do you wear Red Wings? In the shape of a horse. It is the Red Horse of War.

We had no 'hand and foot' contact, as far as I am aware.

While it is possible that my foot print can reach you. I was dealing only with words and ideas which traveled through the internet. These were of Spirit and fire. I had no intention to offer my foot to you.

I offered my heart (i.e. the wisdom of the Lord Jesus which came to me through my heart or spirit and its accompanying fire).

If you are injured it must be from the fire of the words which I posted? Truth tend to do just that.

I am not aware that my word and fire can result in the physical expression which you described. Your imagination seems to be too filled with sinister and evil sounding ideas. This is a tool used by Satan. He inculcate fear in his charges (by conditioning their head with sinister ideas like yours). Then he sells protection to them for mandatory tithes and offerings.

If your injury is more physical than that, which is possible from the fire of my words in my post, then check for a match of that shoe print among the shoes of people/or whoever in your immediate environment.

Make something like a Cinderella search. Replicate the print that is on you and go around with it and checking the shoes of people around you, for a match. It may have happened when you were passed out or when you were asleep. It could also happen because you are generally unaware. So check the shoe prints of all people who are generally close around you. I hope that you can bring early settlement to your seemingly troubling state. I am not sure that the end will be similar to that which Prince Charming had.

Fact is, I baptize on behalf of the Lord Jesus with only His Spirit and fire. This is not a physical (and law and letter based) baptism as done by John the Baptist. There will be no physically impact of the kind you have described . . . . except, it would seem, among those who are not given by God to receive this fire, Spirit of Jesus baptism. Indeed there are those who will be stuck in the Old baptism according to John the Baptist. Both water baptism and Spirit and fire baptism are still valid. However they are for different people.
Matthews: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
These baptism correspond to the two choices which the Lord Left:
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
May be the shoe print that appeared on you is from your traditional ruler. He is probably seeking to frighten you so that you will continue to stay loyal to him and within his fold. He probably want to keep you under water baptism and not have you delivered onto Spirit and fire baptism.

Fact is if some one is "falling over the wall", as you are suggesting, no one can help him by prays or according to your idea. Yours is simply a delusion.

If you are holding on to some one's ankle it seem to suggest that, in your mind, such a one is rising to heaven and you are not. That is not way to go. You can also rise to heaven simply by embracing and being led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus with fire . . . not by garbing ankles and getting bruised etc.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought [size=+1](to do):[/size] but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Fact is the above (Romans: 8 verse: 26 KJV N.T.) is about being guided and led by the Spirit. This is practiced by only Christians.

Your idea of 'grabbing ankles' and 'praying', as you suggested, is about being led by Satan. This is practiced by only 'the dead'.

Both things are practiced on earth at this time. Christians practice the former, the dead practice the latter.

All instructions in the KJV N.T. boil down to two different sets of instructions. They make two groups. One set for Christians and the other for the dead.

Some are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and some are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven pertaining to what one must do in order to enter God kingdom of heaven. To enter God's kingdom of heaven one must be led into all of one's works by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Not everyone is given to have this life. That is simply the reality.

However being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is simply the first division or hurdle. Even from among those who are given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven, only those who have adapted those mysteries, as their lifestyle are chosen. They are just a chosen few. Only they are Christians. The very great majority, billion fall be the way side. This is simply the way it is and Jesus and God both accepted this fact.

Jesus and his angels and God separate all according to those two realities. Indeed the reality is many are called and few chosen.

You are simply 'big-sizing-up' yourself (your ego) by offering to pray and praying for another. Also you are doing the same disservice by speaking about,"holding onto the ankle of another'. You are simply misleading aspiring Christians. You are giving people false sense of security which must lead them to abandon the authentic and genuine way and path. You cannot help anyone, other than to lead them the literal truth in the KJV N.T. You cannot make the Spirit help them.

Each person come onto the path when they are good and ready. Offering prays for Christians is simply a (meaningless) way to fill your life. Praying for Christians simply does not work. It did not work for the Lord Jesus. However that practice can be devastatingly misleading.

I suspect that even you, who believe that you can pray for another, has not found the strait gate and the narrow way which leads to life, and God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The New Testament, in purity and plain truth (no parables).

The New Testament, in purity and plain truth (no parables).

I'm going to have to fight you now Gurucam.
Fighting is good. Fighting using fire is better. Fighting using fire and Spirit is best.

[SIZE=+2]1.[/SIZE]
Matthews: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
In fact there can be no valid fight without fire and Spirit. Fighting without fire and Spirit is a waste of time. Fighting without fire and Spirit is the past time of the unaware. They are also called spiritually dead, 'the dead' and/or children of the flesh. They are also called children of Satan or Satan operatives. They are going no where other than a very dammed place, with their discussions and/or fighting.

Do you believe and/or know that the Lord Jesus survived his crucifixion?

Do you believe and/or know that the Lord Jesus is alive?

Do you believe and/or know that the Lord Jesus is alive in God's kingdom in spirit heaven?

[SIZE=+2]2.[/SIZE]
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body
Do you believe and/or know that the Lord Jesus is currently in God's spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body?

[SIZE=+2]3.[/SIZE]
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Do you believe and/or know that the Lord Jesus is currently in God's spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. And He is ready, willing and ably making intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Christians/children of God, from His throne in spirit heaven?
[SIZE=+2]4.[/SIZE]
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Do you know that those who search their own individual hearts or spirits come to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to do?

[SIZE=+2]5.[/SIZE]
Deuteronomy: 32
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Do you believe and/or know the above revelations?

Do you believe and/or know that in the statements, "To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence" and "their foot shall slide in due time" the Lord is referring to those who denied, persecuted, tortured, blasphemed and aided his crucifixion and then dominated and ruled on, earth for the past 2000 odd years?

Do you believe and/or know that their foot shall slide in due time

Do you think and/or know that it took 2000 odd years for their foot to slide in due time

Do you think and/or know that we at this crucial time? Do you think and/or know that their foot has (finally) slide?

Do you think and/or know that the Lord is coming soon to claim 'vengeance, and recompence'?

Do you think and/or know that this 'vengeance, and recompence' will result in 'two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left'?

Dialm, what does these things mean to you, i.e if they mean anything to you?

Don't you want people to be delivered from the above impending disaster? The KJV N.T. records the one way/path through which each human can be delivered. Don't you want to carefully, clearly and accurately identify/discern this way/path, as it literally recorded in the KJV N.T.?

[SIZE=+2]6.[/SIZE]
2000 odd yeas ago the Lord said: "for the day of their calamity is at hand and the things that shall come upon them make haste".
Do you believe and/or know that 2000 odd years is 'yesterday' (or even a moment ago) for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus?

Do you believe and/or know that the Lord confirmed that children of God will inherit earth without children of the flesh, in the fullness of time? Do you believe and/or know that the Lord confirmed that "many will be called and few chosen"? Do you believe and/or know that these events are related to "two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left"?

However, it seems that most traditional Christians (erroneously) believe that 'children of God will be 'taken off the earth' leaving children of the flesh on earth.

Do you believe and/or know that "two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left" is a 'magical or miraculous event for many people?

However do you believe and/or know that "two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left" is actually "teleporting through a black hole, event" and this is a real, scientifically validate event in Quantum physics?

Indeed, it seems that most traditional Christians (erroneously) believe that 'children of God will be 'taken off the earth' leaving only children of the flesh on earth.

Based on the promise that "children of God will inherit earth without children of the flesh, in the fullness of time" the above seems to an erroneous conclusion.

Instead it seems that 'children of the flesh will be teleported out of the surface of earth, through a black hole portal and into a parallel earth which is perfectly conformed to their 'children of the flesh' ways and reality. This will leave only children of God on earth.

This also means that all those 'dooms day event' will not happen on this earth among 'children of God. Those dooms day events will happen on that other parallel earth. Those dooms day events will be the experience of only children of the flesh when they are teleported to that parallel earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine.

[SIZE=+2]7.[/SIZE]
Joel: 3 KJV
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Clearly those dooms day event cannot happen on this earth which is promised to children of God without children of the flesh?

Those dooms day events must be the on-going reality, in a parallel earth where children of the flesh perpetually end-up. Clearly that is hell. However when children of the flesh are teleported to that parallel earth, their deluded experience is that this earth has become that hellish earth where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine. That parallel earth seems to be within the depths of this earth.

Then, when children of God are left on this earth without any children of the flesh, this earth (where the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do shine) will experience spontaneous recovery to it original 'Garden of Eden' status. This is how God's kingdom of heaven will be come to earth and be sustained among only His children. The presence of children of the flesh on earth is responsible for the destruction of earth. They have and continue to destroy the Garden of Eden reality on earth. Once all children of the flesh are (teleported) out of here the surface of earth, earth's surface will rise naturally and spontaneously to a 'modern' Garden of Eden status.

Traditional Christians seem to believe that all people are children of God. This is wrong. It is clearly confirmed that there are children of the flesh and children of God. Fact is God created all, however some turned to Satan. They are entangled with Satan. They are the children of the flesh. The others are the children of God.

God has provided for all. Children of the flesh will go a parallel earth that is totally conformed to their children of the flesh/Satanic disposition. Children of God will inherit earth (without children of the fleas) and it will instantly and spontaneously be conformed to God's physical/material kingdom of heaven. Then the Lord Jesus will come to earth in an appropriate body, to rule over God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Fact is life on earth is judgment city. What one sows here determines his or her other destination. Indeed what one confesses and promotes with his mouth, on this earth, is one's entanglement with an exactly already existing parallel earth to which he will inevitably go to after death or live teleportation.

[SIZE=+2]8.[/SIZE]
Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Every life on every earth is both an actual life as well as a judgment platform for another life in another parallel earth.

One's current life on one's current earth is always a basis for judging and determining one's future destination. One's future destination can be a return to a similar earth (no growth) or to a more hellish one (retrogression in growth) or to a more heavenly one (advancement in growth). Billions of destination earths exists and are inhabited. Some are more dense, some are less dense. People go to an earth that is conformed to his density.

Density relates to ranges of densities. Quantum field theory, have validated the existence of 'densities' (i.e. like dense matter and less and lesser dense matter). Humans (at their various levels of consciousness) are directly correlated to and entangled with, these densities of matter, in a perfectly matched and precisely individualized manner.

Each person inevitably and eventually goes to a destination dimension that is precisely conformed to his density. He inevitably and eventually goes to a destination dimension of his precise entanglement. The ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations to which a person is in any way connect to, think about, verbalizes and esteems, in this life determines the essential fabric of his next destination dimension.

[SIZE=+2]9.[/SIZE]
These are the essential fabric of the Lord Jesus' message as recorded in the KJV N.T.

What do you know and/or believe about these things?

Dialm, Knowing 1.) to 9.) above can save you and give you life, eternal life. I am not fighting with you for fighting sake. I am not fighting you with intellectual garbage (i.e. mine or anyone else). I am fighting with intuitively discerned, direct fire from the Spirit.

[SIZE=+2]10.[/SIZE]
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
I am fighting to reach into your spirit and to deliver the Spirit of the Lord Jesus into your individual heart or spirit. The Spirit of the Lord is the Spirit of Truth, Who delivers the path to Truth, all Truth and eternal life. I am fighting you with fire and Spirit to put you on your own 'two feet' (not your physical feet) and then to leave you liberated and free on your own with the Spirit. My prays cannot do this form you. However open rebuke can do it. Open rebuke is better that love carefully concealed.

There can be and is, no denying that I love you.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
laws still hold, unless u can transcend law.......

laws still hold, unless u can transcend law.......

~*~*~

Recap: - my highlighting the issue of emphasis of rejecting the law (law of Moses or any universal laws for that matter) still hold. In any 'age' or 'time',...any universal laws that govern actions, still maintains, so that if you abide by any law you experience the life-enhancing benefit of such, being in harmony with divine law, and will experience suffering and 'death' by the transgression of such laws.

Universal laws still hold in all worlds where cause/effect, action/reaction, sequence/consequence continues,....you cannot escape such laws as even Paul speaks of these laws of life and death. 'Heaven' or 'hell' are more or less states or conditions of consciousness, so whether they be 'determined' in this world or any world,...those degrees, qualities and laws of consciousness still hold and pertain.

So, if your religious mythology includes a "rapture" of sorts (take that figuratively or literally),...you still qualify for such a rapture by meeting the requirements/conditions to affect such an experience, while those not meeting those requirements do not have that experience. Universal laws of Nature and Spirit still hold.....

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Fighting is good. Fighting using fire is better. Fighting using fire and Spirit is best.

Do you believe or know that the Lord Jesus survived his crucifixion?

Do you believe or know that the Lord Jesus is alive?

Do you believe or know that the Lord Jesus is alive in God's kingdom in spirit heaven?

Do you believe or know that the Lord Jesus is currently in God's spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body?

Do you believe and/or know the above revelation?

Do you believe and/or know that The Lord is referring to those who denied, persecuted, tortured, blasphemed and aided his crucifixion and then dominated and ruled on, earth for the past 2000 odd years?

Do you believe and/or know that their foot shall slide in due time

Do you think and/or know that it took 2000 odd years for their foot to slide in due time

Do you think and/or know that we at this crucial time? Do you think and/or know that the Lord is coming soon to claim 'vengeance, and recompence'?

Prepare yourself for battle Gurucam. You have bruised my ego. My pride and vanity is calling out for justice. I have to wear a glove to hide the marking on my forehand. A glove and a mask to hide my shame. (If a serpentine could talk.)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I thought the age of Aquarius ended when the 5th Dimension retired from the musical scene.​

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Can you see it now Gurucam? The stars are beginning to align against you. Soon there will be a gravitational shift and a new phase. You wordspeak is coming to an end. Stop now or the hounds of hell will will be released.

Gurucam

Prepare yourself for battle Gurucam. You have bruised my ego. My pride and vanity is calling out for justice. I have to wear a glove to hide the marking on my forehand. A glove and a mask to hide my shame. (If a serpentine could talk.)

I was indeed after your ego, but only with pure love for you who is not your ego.

Go ahead continue to battle with me.

You are doing good. I appreciate it, a lot.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Can you see it now Gurucam? The stars are beginning to align against you. Soon there will be a gravitational shift and a new phase. You wordspeak is coming to an end. Stop now or the hounds of hell will will be released.

Hell is already on earth. However only temporarily. And this is not the real thing.

I am simply staying on the right side (the sheep side) of God, i.e. by staying on my right side brain hemisphere. The intuitive/spirit side.

If it works well I am among the sheep who are chosen . . . . if not well . . . .
Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera). I always found Doris Day to be pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg

One aligns with the stars and other heavenly bodies though one's right side brain hemisphere.

This means that one aligns with the depths of earth through one's left side brain hemisphere.

There are two realities and existences. One above, the other bellow.

In one reality and existence, the light of the sun, the moon and the stars shine. In the other reality and existence, the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I thought the age of Aquarius ended when the 5th Dimension retired from the musical scene.​

No it was heralded when the 5th Dimension was dawning. They were not before their time, it just seemed that way.

Everything is as it is supposed to be.

They are coming back, stronger than before . . . spontaneous regeneration.

I get a good vibe from you. However my vibes have never been tested, in any serious way.

Have to admit it is a nice song and idea . . . from the 5th Dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

It is the yearning in the hearts of people (like negro-spirituals). How can it be ignored. God certainly hear those yearnings and address them fully, as they are . . . rest assure.

Remember however that Jesus and God exist beyond the 5th Dimension, i.e. beyond physicality and space and time. There a minute would be equivalent to 2000 odd years on earth.
In fact there our concept of time is irrelevant. There (beyond the 5th Dimension) events in any linear time (i.e. like 2000 years ago or what ever), on earth is simply a thought or focus away.

The Lord confirmed that vengeance is His, however most everyone perceive that since 2000 odd years have passed (since His received bad treatment on earth), all is forgotten and forgiven. They are grossly mistaken. Fact is that event is absolutely fresh for the Lord Jesus and all other beings in the spirit realm. For the Lord and all others who resides beyond the 5th Dimension/Spirit dimension, that event happened just a moment ago . . . a twinkling of an eye ago.

Time is weird when it come to spirit based beings.

The concept of time in the three dimensional world (the physical world) is very different to time in the spirit realm which is beyond three dimensional and space and time limitations.

One can commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one's own own heart or spirit which is one's right side brain hemisphere. Such a person actually transcends physicality and space and time. This enable one to know first hand, intuitively, live and direct in real time, from the Spirit of the Lord, those things which others recorded about the Lord, in the KJV N.T.. In the same manner, such a person also comes to know All Truth (i.e. things that Jesus wants one to know that are not recorded in the KJV N.T.). This is the only way through which the following operates:
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
The actualization of the Lord Jesus Christ (i.e. the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus) was not simply physical, intellectual and linear. It was multi dimensional. When the Lord was on earth in a human physical body, his awareness was well beyond the 5th Dimension. To be Christian all humans must be the same. This is the only path to life (i.e. spiritual awareness). Life means eternal life. One's physical life is temporal. In order to have eternal life one must become aware of one's spirit which is beyond physicality and space and time. One must have communion with the spirit reality while one is in one's physical body on earth. This has nothing to do with the law, the letters, canons etc.

Much foolishness was and continue to be, passed off as the path to eternal life and/or Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dialm & Psalmist,

1. The spirit dimension is beyond the 5th dimension. There are even more dimensions, beyond the 5th dimension. The spiritually dead (also called 'the dead') are preoccupied with and stuck in, the base five dimensions.

2. These are the five dimensions: They are the gross or denser or lower dimensions. The physical or 'seen' world/reality is the first three dimension. This refers to length, breadth and height. The other two dimensions are time and space. These constitute the base five dimensions. These dimensions do not reflect truth. They present a distortion of reality. A fabrication of reality. It is how our limited five physical senses discern things (the creation).

3. These five lower dimensions are not a trap but they can become a trap for some humans. These dimension are neutral. However people can make these five dimensions, their trap when they perceive that this is all there is to God's creation. Satan thrives and rule over people who are trapped in these lower five dimensions. It seems that billions who are in physical bodies, on earth at this time, are trapped in these five base dimensions. Their perceptions are limited to only physicality.

People who are functional only through their five physical senses perceives that these five dimension are all there is to God's creation. While they live on earth they do not perceive their own spirits and the spirit dimension which is beyond these five dimensions.

4. Then when they die on earth they loose total awareness. Whether buried or not they sink into the depth of earth in totally unconscious state. Eventually some of them might awaken inside the earth. They would not have physical bodies. Their physical bodies would have gone dust to dust. However they will perceive that they still have physical bodies.

Also their perceptions will be that they are in a time/space warp where the law, sin and punishment in hell rules, unequivocally and the light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not shine. They will experience wrath for transgressing the law (even if it was in the least way). There, they will also be held under the rule and prompt operation of the law, sin and punishment.

For them everything else will be earth like. However they will be inside earth. The light of the sun, the moon and the stars do not and will not shine in their world. Also because they would not be able to uphold the law, their life will be perpetual punishment for sin. Their world will be a living hell. In fact their would is conformed to all those sad dooms day predictions in the KJV N.T.

5. Entanglement with the law, sin and punishment in hell is an absolutely dangerous thing. That is righteousness of God that is with the law. One should drop that quickly and embrace righteousness of God that is without the law. However one can do this only according to the guidelines in the KJV N.T.

One who does not embrace righteousness of God that is without the law according to the guidelines in the KJV N.T. remains under the law, sin and punishment in hell, one way or the other.I am teaching liberation from the curse that is the law through recognition, acceptance, awareness and adoption of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. My teaching is a labor of love for you guys.

Righteousness of God that is without the law was manifested for delivering you guys from hell. This is through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed. You guys denied this offering and continue with the law. The law was declared to be a curse. Some of you went further into 'curse' by embracing canons.

The Lord Jesus has benefited you guys nothing.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
The Lord confirms that in that space time warp (which is within the depths of earth):
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
6. The unaware or spiritually dead people are trapped in these five dimensions. It like being trapped in a 'space-time warp'. The spiritually dead (children of the flesh) are often described as 'having a 'vail' over their 'eyes to see', their 'ears to hear' and their 'hearts to understand'. This means that their inherent intuitive/spirit capacity to discern the reality beyond the 5th dimension is 'vailed' or blocked by their own fear, foolish conditioning and foolish belief system.
Matthews:13 KJV N.T.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross (they had 'vails' over their hearts), and their ears are dull of hearing (they had 'vails' over their 'ears to hear'), and their eyes they have closed (they had 'vails' over their 'eyes to see'); lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
The 'eyes to see', 'ears to hear' and 'hearts to understand' are intuitive faculties of one's spirit body. Becoming spiritually aware is the act of becoming aware of these faculties and this bring them into functionality.

To become spiritually aware or aware of one's own heart or spirit, (i.e. to become 'born again') one must be able to (and must) transcend these lower five dimensions. This is essentially an act of bringing one's right side brain hemisphere 'on line'. This is achieved by transcending one's sub-conscious mind (which operates through one's left side brain hemisphere). This will bring one naturally and spontaneously into awareness of one's higher expanded and unbounded mind.

Reading and rereading my posts and contemplating them, with an open and inquiring intent can and will bring you to this transcendence. This will enable you to rise above (transcend) you automatic, default sub-conscious mind and deliver you onto your higher expanded and unbounded mind. They you will become 'born again', born of spirit.

To view the experience of a person who had her 'eyes to see' intuitive faculty functional, live and direct, . click on the following:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=jill+bolt+taylor+insight&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002 Then click on Jill Bolt Taylor Stroke insight, on Ted talk.

Remember there are also 'ears to hear' and 'heart to understand'. This person did not show actualization of these other intuitive/spirit/right brain actualization or faculties. Also her actualization seemed to have been a forced and temporary. However it is can be said to be a gift from God. An experience/event which can give light to many . . . as she is doing.

After becoming spiritually aware and spiritually functional, it is absolutely incumbent on you to discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus in the spirit realm and be led into all your works only by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to know and do.

7. When people speak of 'thinking outside the box' they are wittingly or not, asking that one transcend one's (self imposed anchor and preoccupation) with physicality. That is, one is being asked to go beyond the base five dimensions and come up ideas which results from spirit discernment of the far more expanded and more informed, 'not seen'/spirit reality.

In order to 'thinking outside the box' one must be spiritually aware. One must not only transcend the lower three dimensions one must also simultaneously transcend the two other which are time and space.

8. This puts one into awareness of the spiritual dimension which connect every one and every thing in creation. This is where All Truth can be discerned. However one can still do the work of Satan from this level of spiritual, expanded and unbounded awareness. Those who operate from this spirit level with out the guidance of the spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus can and will inevitably serve Satan and other undesirable entities and ideas.

Some people are led to find this spirit level of awareness by modern self help gurus. These gurus bring their charges to spiritual awareness and take them no further. If fact they promote that by operating from this level, one can manifest anything that one wants. Fact is these modern self help gurus are not enlightened. They do not know enough. They have not show their charges the final step. Fact is no one is given to materialize just any thing that he wants.

People's God endorsed missions on earth, are preordained. One would not and do not know what to pray for, ask for or do. They must be guided into these things.

There are definite further steps which these modern self help gurus are not aware off and which they therefore cannot and do not teach. The bounties or largess which people might get through their spiritual actualization would not serve them well if it is arbitrarily chosen. It will not serve them well if these bounties or largess are not inline with their preordained God endorsed mission on earth.

9. It is not a free for all. If one want to be relevant for, functional in and remain on earth, in the new age of Aquarius, under Christianity, there is another critical step and actualization that a spiritually aware and spiritually functional person must under go. One must know how to be and must be, sinless and one must be able to access and live in God's kingdom of heaven.

After achieving the above described, spiritual, expanded and unbounded awareness, the following must be achieved: by operating through one's own spirit, one must discern the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, in the spirit realm. Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to do. This will make one a Christian/child of God. Then one will be relevant for, functional in and remain on earth, in the new age of Aquarius.

What the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each person is a perfect amalgam of: a. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspiration which that person loves within his own heart or spirit and b. the live will of the living God (the live will of the living God is the Holy Spirit).

It is not that one cannot arbitrarily choose what one wants to express and materialize through one's spiritual actualization. It is simply that one cannot make those choices now. One has already arbitrarily choose what one wants to express and materialize through one's spiritual actualization. The free choice were made before birth. It is all preordained.

Indeed what one can express and materialize on earth, through one's spiritual actualization are founded on one's absolute free choice. However this choice was made by each person, before birth and 'approved' by God. People tend to forget or be derailed off this agreement after they are born on earth.

At all events, people who abandon their pre-birth 'agreement' with God (i.e. their preordained mission) fall from Grace of God. They are the children of the flesh.

One is a child of God and Christian, only when one is serving and/or have fully served, one's preordained mission.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dialm & Psalmist,

Everyone is not faced with extinction from the surface of earth. Only children of the flesh are seriously jeopardized.

The KJV N.T. confirms that children of God will inherit earth without children of the flesh.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'. They will all end-up inside the depths of earth. Some are already there for 2000 odd years.

Children of the flesh find great solace in the belief that every one is jeopardized.

It is expedient that: only now, they know the truth. They are all going to a different parallel earth of there own making. Children of the flesh go to a parallel earth which they have destroyed in order to have the life which they esteem.

Fact is children of the flesh are responsible for destroying God's creation. They live according to their physical perceptions. Physical perceptions are not informed by 'total knowledge'. Also children of the flesh do not discern their connectivity with God's creation. Also they do not know how to do thing without destroying God's creation.

Those who rise above physical perceptions achieve live and perpetual communion with the spiritual or Quantum field. Then they realize that they are connected to every thing in God's creation. Also their perceptions becomes 'total'. When they act from this higher and total perception their actions naturally, spontaneously and always preserve God's creation. They are the children of God.

At all level humans are personally and individually responsible for their chosen life style. It is their free choice. There is, therefore, no need for fussing when each person end-up in a precise destination that result precisely from his or her own actions.

More precisely, everyone should be pleased because everyone end-up in a parallel destination dimension that is precisely conformed to his or her chosen life style. No one can drags another person to an end that he did not create for himself . . . . .

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions are called Christians, only a few are chosen. The masses are hard-headed.

Billions are called Christians, only a few are chosen. The masses are hard-headed.

Dialm & Psalmist,

Bear in mind that my posts are not aimed directly on you guys. They are written for the widest possible audience. I am ever grateful for your input. Together we might help a few.

Most everyone in traditional Christianity delight in the law. They discern the law to be an appropriate management tool which works for them. They perceive that the law is necessary for keeping their spouses, etc. loyal and in line. They perceive that everyone must be under the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments).

They do not recognize that the law (although given by God) is simply for temporary use, i.e. until one comes onto faith and Christ. This means that, one who in the slightest way esteems the law, cannot be a Christian. He or she is not (yet) unto Christ.
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Most traditional Christians have no conception of what it means to be in Christ. They foolishly believe that when a person comes onto Christ he or she will up hold the law. They are sadly and gravely mistaken.

Fact is, one comes onto Christ when one is led into all of one's works by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit. Then one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. The law has absolutely no dominion over them. In fact Christians are required to and will, transgress the law in order to obey the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, unconditionally.
Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
11. For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
Because traditional Christians delight in the law they like to quote the following:
Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
However they ignore, undermine and/or distort:
19 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Indeed the law is still intact but only for those who still delight in and esteem the law. They are under the law. However those who delight in and esteem the law are comfortable only when they believe that everyone is under the law, sin and punishment in hell. They have built their 'comfort' on foolishness (and bad mind).

These unfortunate people delight in the law, sin and punishment in hell. However they do not like those things for themselves only. They are not content with simply liking those things for themselves. They like those things for everyone. They are gravely mistake (i.e. 'dead and buried' gravely mistaken). They and only they, will eventually go to a parallel earth where the law, sin and punishment in hell is the total way of life and rule. The sun, the moon and stars do not shine there. That place is hell because although they have put themselves under the law and parrot the law, they cannot and do not uphold the law. They accrue sin and punishment in hell perpetually.

They are the dead who bury their dead. They will go to a place which is conformed to their choice and mouth confession and they cannot take anyone else (who do not esteem the law, sin and punishment in hell) there with them. These people are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They do not follow the Lord Jesus, who offered righteousness of God that is without the law.

When their immediate family members, friend, relatives and others dies on earth they bury them in the earth (in hell with Satan) together with their dead physical bodies, for a supposed undefined stay. These are the children of the flesh. When they realize this fact they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth. :bang: They are not Christians.
The beauty and fair fact is that those who do not delight in the law are not under the law. They will not go that way. Indeed those who have adapted righteousness of God that is without the law are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirits.

They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. They inevitably go to God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. When these people die on earth they rise in three days (like the Lord Jesus) to like angels in (spirit) heaven. These are the children of God. These are the Christians.

These people (Christians) most definitely do not go to the parallel earth of those who delight in the law, sin and punishment in hell.

There is no Math in this. There is only wide spread and deliberate distortion of KJV N.T. revelations by people who are loyal to the Old system, (the law). These people continue to have the same disposition and loyalty to the Old system, as those who aided the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ, 2000 odd years ago.

For the past 2000 odd years, they have simply been denying, persecuting, torturing, blaspheming and crucifying the Lord over and over again. They do this while issuing false praise to the Lord Jesus, through their mouths.

These unfortunate people do not believe that the Lord Jesus can and will seek revenge for this practice. They are seriously and gravely mistaken. We are in the fullness of time and "their foot is sliding"
Deuteronomy 32 KJV
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Also these unfortunate people (who delighted in the law) do not take ordinary and/or 'softened' advise. They cannot be reached with soft and kind words. They like to be pampered. Therefore for the past 2000 odd years, they were putty in the hands of many false prophets, who sought their tithes and offerings. These false prophets were delivering to them on their terms. These false prophets told these people just what they wanted to hear and they simply became more embedded in the law. All they got from these associations were social moment in these churches. Also it was and continue to be through these churches that "the dead buried their dead".

2000 odd years of this corruption has ensued. People's brains are seriously contaminated and conditioned with the law, sin and punishment in hell. Now these people who are under the law have to get the direct, flat out brazen fact of their very serious predicament. They have to be struck with unadulterated and potent fire and Spirit. So as to try to save them from eventually weeping and gnashing their teeth and :bang: and being :stuck: in :eek:linger:

Those under the law and also claiming to be Christians are the false prophets :devil: or firmly among false prophets :devil: who are misleading many. These people distort the KJV N.T. They are the unaware false brethren mentioned in:
Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren :devil: unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
:idea: :idea: to :1Way: :first: : Hope that you can now discern that the above revelations very clearly confirm that: One comes onto Christ when one is led into all of one's works by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit. Then one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. :idea: :idea:

You will be favored by the Lord Jesus and God if you shout this on the mountain tops and tell it to everyone . . . . after you have come to know it in your own heart or spirit.

The Christian way is that one can confess things only after one knows them (intuitively) in (or through) one's own heart or spirit from direct individualized and private communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

To be a Christian one must know the above (the statement post in red) through one's own spirit, from direct individualized and private communion with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

Last edited: