Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
He's been given a pass here for years no matter what name he uses and no matter how vicious, reprehensible, and wretched his posts, PMs, and rep comments are. Why are you so surprised he's still being enabled? It's nothing new.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Even if she "knows", I think it is ridiculous to try to argue that she should throw out all clothes of a certain color because you subscribe to the idea that the color will make a significant impact on whether a rapist rapes her or not. Absurd, in my opinion.

Did you read what i said about that, if she knows that red is a particular gang color and she wears it and deliberately puts herself into a situation where it is used to taunt alternate gang members, does she bear responsibility for becoming a crime victim?

Sure she does. Does it make their crime any less crime, nope.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It sounds as though you sympathize with the rabid sex hounds who will come up with any pretext to justify rape?
I mean really? What kind of moron thinks that blaming the color red is an excuse to rape?
I am very suspicious of your motives in posing all of these threads about rape.
I am praying that you will seek the psychiatric help you apparently so desperately need.

No one did that, at all, more pretense someone said something they did not say or suggest and even said directly otherwise over and over that even if one holds responsibility for putting themselves in harms way, it doesn't change or affect the guilt of the criminal in any way.

Does this make the point more clear?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They like to argue that a woman is partly responsible for a rapist raping them.
Just like you do.

No, that is NOT what is happening, and has been stated otherwise wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many times to count now.

They are responsible for increasing the liklihood to become a victim through foolish actions and behaviors - in the scenerios presented. (not all cases on earth)

Its being totally pretended that other things have been said.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You know, it is possible to argue a position without being disrespectful.

appantly is isnt, ive been called a theif, a liar, a misogynist (weird as hell since i totally stand up for womens rights all the time) said to not care for rape victims, mentally ill, etcc

All because i agree that a person can put themselves in harms way and that they hold responsibility for their own foolish actions that contributed to them becoming a victim, ive never once said they caused the crime, and even been clear that the criminal holds his own full responsibility for the crimes they do.

One is not the same as the other and one doesn't lesson each persons own responsibility for their own actions.

I am mystified, why on earth the obvious is being missed.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
no, my argument is that if any person chooses to engage in behaviors and actions that they know puts them at risk of being exposed to criminal behavior - if they choose to ignore that risk - then they should bear some responsibility for the consequences of those choices

and that applies to Joe taunting the Ferguson protesters
as well as the negligent car owner who leaves their door open and the engine running while they go into the store
as well as the US Navy Seaman who disobeys orders
as well as the Swarthmore student who climbed into bed with a sleeping guy that she had been having sex with for three weeks

All i can gather since youve been abundantly clear, is they are so hell bent on demonizing you, that they are blind to the truth

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good gravy.
The very act of leaving the home put me at an increased risk.

He even said it doesnt apply to you, you are doing what anna did now, ignoring his clear words, in order to keep pretending he said something he didnt say at all or even suggest, in order to keep attacking him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that I am not capable of knowing the truth?

Nope, what specifically did i post that said that about you?

If you include yourself in the 'some people' that i spoke of, ask yourself why you include yourself.

Also just because i think some people are deliberately ignoring the truth, doesnt mean i think they arent capeable of knowing it.

Some behaviors are willful after all, because of personal motives and agendas.

We see that all the time on here. Does one remove the other persons guilt, nope.

glorydaz

appantly is isnt, ive been called a theif, a liar, a misogynist (weird as hell since i totally stand up for womens rights all the time) said to not care for rape victims, mentally ill, etcc

All because i agree that a person can put themselves in harms way and that they hold responsibility for their own foolish actions that contributed to them becoming a victim, ive never once said they caused the crime, and even been clear that the criminal holds his own full responsibility for the crimes they do.

One is not the same as the other and one doesn't lesson each persons own responsibility for their own actions.

I am mystified, why on earth the obvious is being missed.

I still can't believe it. Mind boggling, in fact. :think:

bybee

Nope, what specifically did i post that said that about you?

If you include yourself in the 'some people' that i spoke of, ask yourself why you include yourself.

Also just because i think some people are deliberately ignoring the truth, doesnt mean i think they arent capeable of knowing it.

Some behaviors are willful after all, because of personal motives and agendas.

I include myself wherever I please.
I am adamantly and unequivacably opposed to the methodology of your friend dozer. He is devious and a proven misogynist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am adamantly and unequivacably opposed to the methodology of your friend dozer. He is devious and a proven misogynist.

Yes, i consider him a friend, do i need to like everyone you do, or hate everyone you do, to be yours?

glorydaz

Yes, and what kind of Amazon was I again? And you've "proven" I am hard-hearted, too? You have lost all credibility, Bybee. You've let your emotions take you on a ride that has not been pleasant to watch...yet you do not slow down in your personal attacks one little bit. Talk about "name calling"...... :nono:

bybee

Yes, and what kind of Amazon was I again? And you've "proven" I am hard-hearted, too? You have lost all credibility, Bybee. You've let your emotions take you on a ride that has not been pleasant to watch...yet you do not slow down in your personal attacks one little bit. Talk about "name calling"...... :nono:

You are the recipient of that which you are dishing out.
Your opinion of me is none of my business.
I didn't come here looking for credibility or approval.
If I am unpleasant don't look!
And I have no intention of slowing down, unless of course I am banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.