OK Dozer, settle a bet.

glorydaz

Agreed, but to be fair, i didnt agree with this that you said:

You cannot make a man be unfaithful to his wife, if he is unfaithful, its because he chose to be and because he wanted to be. He has personal responsibility of his own.

You might be able to entice/tempt someone, but whether or not they act on it, is THEIR responsibility, they can say no, and they can refuse to act on that temptation.

To say they cannot is to reduce them to being mere animals with no responsibility or accountability.

I didn't mean they didn't have their own responsibility. Poor wording on my part. I think you know I agree with you from that angle. We've certainly been over it enough. :chuckle:

My point being.....the stripper bears responsibility for her actions and those actions can have farther reaching effects than most might even realize. Her actions do not stop at the door....they carry forward. Good and bad behavior alike gets carried forward. In the same way the sins of the father can affect the children....though they may not bear the guilt themselves. I think that's why Doser was linking the fault to society itself. We allow it when we condone it. We condone stripping when he insist the stripper bears no fault.

Arthur Brain

And you claim to be a Christian? The wages of sin is death, AB. I don't make the rules. Women who strip and entice men are guilty and deserve death. Now, you may not think that's the case, and you can get as offended as your little bleeding heart wants, but it doesn't change the facts.

I don't "claim" to be anything particularly and labels mean squat to me. Don't kid yourself that you're coming up with "facts" either. You're spewing out something alright but it ain't truth.

I know, without a doubt, that I'd consider rape a light penalty if I'd played the slut and enticed a man to sin. I'd consider it a light penalty if I had caused a man to be unfaithful to his wife and their family broke up because of my actions. I'd consider it a light penalty if some nut could have decided to slit my throat after the rape because he considered me a wicked woman.

Absolute bollocks. You have zero idea of how you'd "consider" it until you'd actually been a victim which you obviously haven't been. You are completely clueless and just some zealous ignorant crank with no idea of what you speak about.

The female soldier, who was captured, considered her rape a light penalty compared to the torture her follow soldiers endured. But God forbid we should ever use that kind of common sense. She must have been a nut, too..."despicable and ignorant woman" that soldier. Call her that to her face, AB. :chuckle:

You really are a nut.

You're simply too narrow minded to even think outside your little box. A little box of a world filled with wine and roses where no evil can be allowed to enter in. It's thinking like yours that turns women into victims in the first place. "Yes, gals, go play the slut, and don't consider the consequences of your actions. Don't consider the lives of those boys who fail in their duty to resist your every charm. Welcome to Lala land, ladies. Let's see how long you survive. I'll stand up and wave a flag at those meanies who try to blame you."

Uh, yeah GD, I think life is like a box of chocolates, that every house has a white picket fence with some roses on it and a hot blueberry pie adorns each and every windowsill...except oh, I don't, especially considering that my own family suffered at the hands of a rapist and the evil you think I'm supposedly ignorant towards. You're as bile filled as that cretin SOD, and for you to accuse others of being 'narrow minded' is just laughable. If there's anyone restricted by a box it's fundamentalist nutballs like you...

:doh:

bybee

You deserve death, too, Quetzal. I know that's a bit difficult for unbelievers to understand, but I am kinda surprised professing Christians don't know it. :think:

What have you done that makes you deserve to life. Please enlighten me.

I am saved by my Lord Jesus Christ. He died to give me life.

lifeisgood

The good news is that everyone deserves to die, but they can receive a full pardon because He died in their place so they dont have to.

Many, prefer to have their own way instead of HIS way.

Many think that if they accept HIS way, they won't have any more fun in this life.

Many will never know that HIS way is joy unspeakable.

However, HIS joy unspeakable has to be accepted and that is where MOST get stuck. "Do I? or Don't I?"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I didn't mean they didn't have their own responsibility. Poor wording on my part. I think you know I agree with you from that angle. We've certainly been over it enough. :chuckle:

My point being.....the stripper bears responsibility for her actions and those actions can have farther reaching effects than most might even realize. Her actions do not stop at the door....they carry forward. Good and bad behavior alike gets carried forward. In the same way the sins of the father can affect the children....though they may not bear the guilt themselves. I think that's why Doser was linking the fault to society itself. We allow it when we condone it. We condone stripping when he insist the stripper bears no fault.

She bears fault for her poor choices that could cause her to be a crime victim, he bears full responsibility for taking advantage of her poor choice and committing a crime.

Its not either or, each are responsible for what they each chose to do and even foolishness on her part, doesn't excuse rape and her foolish irresponsible actions doesnt lessen at all what the criminal did.

Shes guilty of being foolish and making herself a target and

Hes guilty of a crime he chose to commit. Her actions do not absolve his guilt in any way.

No one though can make the other person commit a crime, because they made them lust.

We are still responsible for our own actions.

lifeisgood

She bears fault for her poor choices that could cause her to be a crime victim, he bears full responsibility for taking advantage of her poor choice and committing a crime.

Its not either or, each are responsible for what they each chose to do and even foolishness on her part, doesn't excuse rape and her foolish irresponsible actions doesnt lessen at all what the criminal did.

Hes guilty of a crime he chose to commit. Her actions do not absolve his guilt in any way.

No one though can make the other person commit a crime, because they made them lust.

Agreed.

glorydaz

No better way to spread the good news than to say that someone deserves to die.

What's funny about this comment is that it's exactly where the Good News starts.
Until people recognize they are sinners, they won't have a desire to hear the Good News of Salvation.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.​

That and this one....

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;​

glorydaz

Yep, I totally agree. Well put. :thumb:

glorydaz

I don't "claim" to be anything particularly and labels mean squat to me. Don't kid yourself that you're coming up with "facts" either. You're spewing out something alright but it ain't truth.

Absolute bollocks. You have zero idea of how you'd "consider" it until you'd actually been a victim which you obviously haven't been. You are completely clueless and just some zealous ignorant crank with no idea of what you speak about.

You really are a nut.

Uh, yeah GD, I think life is like a box of chocolates, that every house has a white picket fence with some roses on it and a hot blueberry pie adorns each and every windowsill...except oh, I don't, especially considering that my own family suffered at the hands of a rapist and the evil you think I'm supposedly ignorant towards. You're as bile filled as that cretin SOD, and for you to accuse others of being 'narrow minded' is just laughable. If there's anyone restricted by a box it's fundamentalist nutballs like you...

:doh:

Artie's having a tantrum, and from the abundance of his heart his mouth is speaking.

Arthur Brain

Artie's having a tantrum, and from the abundance of his heart his mouth is speaking.

Well, at least I have one eh? And if you think that was a 'tantrum' then once again you're clueless. Grow up GD. You're becoming ever more like that bridge dwelling partner in crime of yours.

glorydaz

Well, at least I have one eh? And if you think that was a 'tantrum' then once again you're clueless. Grow up GD. You're becoming ever more like that bridge dwelling partner in crime of yours.

A heart? Unless it's been purified by faith, you will continue to call evil good and good evil. Which is my point, after all.

Arthur Brain

A heart? Unless it's been purified by faith, you will continue to call evil good and good evil. Which is my point, after all.

I condemn rape and any asinine 'thinking' that would even venture to say that people actually deserve to be the victims of such as you have.
You're about as pure as a septic tank frankly.

glorydaz

I condemn rape and any asinine 'thinking' that would even venture to say that people actually deserve to be the victims of such as you have.
You're about as pure as a septic tank frankly.

You just keep getting dumber and dumber and nastier and nastier. See what happens when you make excuses for bad behavior?

I realize there is no room for common sense in the liberal mind. What surprises me is how quickly common sense leaves the building when certain trigger words are uttered. "Rape" :shocked:

I expect it from people like you, Artie. But when normal women become raving maniacs and twist and distort the words of anyone who dares to try and reason with them, ya gotta wonder. Even Angel and Ebenz have been unable to break through their hysteria. :shocked:

Yep, some of these normal women downright LIE. Even though we have ALL made it abundantly clear none of the fault of the rapist is taken away. Just too plain dumb to listen properly, or too emotionally involved. One or the other. No wonder women and libs should never be President. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

You just keep getting dumber and dumber and nastier and nastier. See what happens when you make excuses for bad behavior?

Mirrored...

I realize there is no room for common sense in the liberal mind. What surprises me is how quickly common sense leaves the building when certain trigger words are uttered. "Rape" :shocked:

Oh blah blah, the usual stock 'liberal' crap. The go to response of a zealot who's got nowt but a silly soundbite. Common sense should dictate to anyone with a fully functioning neural cortex that nobody deserves to be raped or that it's a "light penalty" etc. Sorry if that little memo escaped you although as rather a lot escapes your box set mindset I shouldn't really be altogether surprised...

I expect it from people like you, Artie. But when normal women become raving maniacs and twist and distort the words of anyone who dares to try and reason with them, ya gotta wonder. Even Angel and Ebenz have been unable to break through their hysteria. :shocked:

Nobody's distorted your words. Your execrable opinions have been quoted in full without any need to twist anything...:AMR:

Yep, some of these normal women downright LIE. Even though we have ALL made it abundantly clear none of the fault of the rapist is taken away. Just too plain dumb to listen properly, or too emotionally involved. One or the other. No wonder women and libs should never be President. :chuckle:

You're on record for having expressed that people can deserve to be raped. That's simply on you GD, nobody else. No point in trying to pretend otherwise.

glorydaz

Mirrored...

Oh blah blah, the usual stock 'liberal' crap. The go to response of a zealot who's got nowt but a silly soundbite. Common sense should dictate to anyone with a fully functioning neural cortex that nobody deserves to be raped or that it's a "light penalty" etc. Sorry if that little memo escaped you although as rather a lot escapes your box set mindset I shouldn't really be altogether surprised...

Nobody's distorted your words. Your execrable opinions have been quoted in full without any need to twist anything...:AMR:

You're on record for having expressed that people can deserve to be raped. That's simply on you GD, nobody else. No point in trying to pretend otherwise.

Shut up, Artie. You have nothing to say.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women that get raped aren't normally rapists themselves, however

Oh, but they (the victims) are women ... which seems to be what this whole discussion is about.

There is a deep resentment (from some men and women who despise women) towards women realizing that men are not allowed to physically control us or make our decisions in regards to relationships, education, career choices, finances, etc.

That is exactly why all of the venom is being aimed at VICTIMS and none at rapists.

It's all about the need to control for them ...