User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who Won Battle Royale III?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jerry Shugart

28 60.87%
  • Dee Dee Warren

18 39.13%
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: POST GAME SHOW - Battle Royale III

Dee Dee Warren
    Asked and answered. If you can't see the huge assumption you made in your post you are beyond reason.

I am at work and have others things to do and have a ministry meeting tonight. I will thrash you more when I have more time. You really are a glutton for punishment.

Dee Dee Warren
    And I will post my continued thrashing of Jerry here:

The Back Alley: Dee Dee versus Jerry part two

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tis a very sad day when a debate between Christians is ended with words such as these"

Well,if I did indeed get trounced by Dee Dee,I have no one to blame but myself.I should have taken the advice of a close friend to never argue with an idiot,because she will bring you down to her level and beat you with experience.

Is this doctrine of yours so dear to your heart that you belittle a sister? This is very sad indeed.

Dee Dee Warren
    Thank you Jack.. and I say again for the record, Jerry and I have our major disagreements. There are even times where in all honesty I don't like him very much, but all in all, Jerry is my brother in the Lord. I have never denied that. I have a longstanding policy of refusing to debate nonbelievers, and would never have agreed to debate Jerry if I had any doubt as to the sincerity of his faith. I know I have friends and supporters who feel differently, but that is their convictions and is between them and God. I understand where they are coming from, but happen to disagree on that issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 5,737 Posts

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Tares and the Wheat

For those who are just now tuning in to this discussion,please allow me to catch you up on the point that Dee Dee is now EVADING.

The Olivet Discourse was the Lord´s answer to the question,”And what shall be the sign of Thy coming,and the END OF THE AGE”(Mt.24:3).

Earlier the Lord had described the things that will happen at the end of the age,but Dee Dee will not believe His words because they do not match her teaching.The Lord´s teaching can be found in the parable of the “tares and the wheat”.

“The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man who soweth good seed in his field;But,while men slept,his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat,and went his way”(Mt.13:24,25).

We know that the sower is “the Son of Man” and “the field is the world”(Mt.13:37,38).We also know that at the end of the age that “the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world”(Mt.24:14).

So from this we can see that throughout the world (Dee Dee says that the “world” is the Roman Empire) the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached and there will be tares also mixed in with those who believe.The Lord continues the parable:

“Let both grow together until the harvest;and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers,Gather together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them,but gather the wheat into My barn”(Mt.13:30).

So we can see that ALL the tares will be gathered out of the world and burned.Dee Dee says that the only ones who will be gathered and burned are the “unrighteous” among the Jews.But that is not what Scripture says:

“As,therefore,the tares are gathered and burned in the fire,so shall it be in the end of this age.The Son of Man shall send forth His angels,and they shall gather out of His Kingdom ALL THINGS THAT OFFEND,and them who do iniquity”(Mt.13:40,41).

All of the unrighteous will be gathered out of the world at the end of the age.Dee Dee says that only the Jews will be gathered out at the end of the age.So since her teaching does not match the teaching of the Lord,she will not face up to this verse.She says that she answered it,but she does not tell us why we should believe her instead of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

In His grace,--Jerry

Dee Dee Warren
    For those of you tuning into this discussion, I have already asked and answered Jerry's question and for the laundry list of items that he is evading, please see post number ten in the Battle Royale.

Also since Jerry is so needy for a spanking, I will gladly oblige him in the Back Alley. However, I have more important things grabbing my attention right now than giving Jerry a whupping, so that will have to wait.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,742 Times in 5,737 Posts

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JackS,

I notice that it didn´t bother you at all when Dee Dee repeatedly questioned my honesty.

Where were you then,big boy?

And if Dee Dee wouldn´t say idiotic things,then I would not accuse her of being an idiot.

And her words are about as idiotic as anything I have ever heard.

In regard to the prophecy of Zechariah that show the Lord fighting against the enemies who come against Jerusalem,we read the following words:

"And it shall come to pass,in that day,that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem"(Zech.12:9).

Dee Dee has the gall to say that the Lord Jesus allowed Jerusalem to be defeated by Rome and in that way He destroyed all the nations that came against Jerusalem.

That is completely 100% idiotic.And therefore the one who would dare make such an idiotic statement must be a complete IDIOT!

You defend Dee Dee all you want,but I will defend the word of God.It does not deserve that kind of contempt heaped on it.

It only proves that Dee Dee has no respect for the Holy Scriptures when they are in disagreement with her lame ideas.

In His grace,--Jerry

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry .
    In His Grace..... the grace that has been extended to you, should it also not be extended to others?

Jerry , Dee Dee let go and move on. Find new fish to fry. Neither of you is going to move, what point is there in further discussion?

I really feel this debate has done more harm then good. I place that blame firmly on the shoulders of the man in the debate. For it was Jerry's Biblical responsiblilty to treat Dee Dee as the weaker sex and he has not done so.

Many of you may think that I just made sexist remarks, the words I just wrote are in the Bible, if you have trouble with them take it up with God.

Dee Dee Warren
    Thank you Jack for being a godly man.

I am willing to let it drop if Jerry is. I was willing to let it drop once the Debate was over. However, if Jerry continues to pursue me, I will defend myself, not to change his mind, as it is obvious that is not going to happen (neither is mine) but to defend what I sincerely believe is Biblical truth. We had our day in the sun, and now I agree it is time to let the dust settle and move on. It's Jerry's move.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,100 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Chivato1969

Shame on you Jerry, you have made a complete donkey of yourself with your namecalling. I have been uncomfortable with this whole idea of Christians publicly debating like this from the get-go and your behavior has confirmed why. You obviously have a personal dislike for her and that is a shame for you are both brother and sister and Christ.
    Uh... in all fairness to Jerry it wasn't him who started the name calling.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Dee Dee Warren
    Hey Knight... I am curious as to exactly what you are talking about. Please show me where I called Jerry a "name" first. In fact, I tried hard not to call Jerry any "names" during this Battle, and would like you to show me where I did.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by JackS
    Jerry .
    In His Grace..... the grace that has been extended to you, should it also not be extended to others?

Jerry , Dee Dee let go and move on. Find new fish to fry. Neither of you is going to move, what point is there in further discussion?

I really feel this debate has done more harm then good. I place that blame firmly on the shoulders of the man in the debate. For it was Jerry's Biblical responsiblilty to treat Dee Dee as the weaker sex and he has not done so.

Many of you may think that I just made sexist remarks, the words I just wrote are in the Bible, if you have trouble with them take it up with God.
    Oh brother! I have really had about enough of the "preterist's posse".

No group talks more trash and is more overbearing than the preterists but when a little trash is talked back they all start crying!

Are you seriously gonna pull out the ol' "she is just a girl be nice to her" bit??? That is just down right offensive!

If the truth be told it was Dee Dee who started talking "smack" to Jerry and she knows it. Sadly it doesn't seem the preterist's can take any of their own medicine.

cirisme
    I don't really like the tone that was taken in the debates.

(EDIT: nevermind)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
    Hey Knight... I am curious as to exactly what you are talking about. Please show me where I called Jerry a "name" first. In fact, I tried hard not to call Jerry any "names" during this Battle, and would like you to show me where I did.
    Dee Dee your unreal!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Your so vein you probably think this thread is about you....

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren
    Dee Dee, I never said you called Jerry a name on this thread...

What I was saying was that Jerry was responding to the following post made by Hitch...
    Originally posted by Hitch
    Jello is a derivitive of animal products. But it doesnt compare to meat. DeeDee turned Jerry into jello.

HITCH

Thread Information