Harassment

Zimfan

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Being short can be annoying sometimes. You have to basicly carry a stool around to reach things.

I've noticed a lot of girls ask me to reach things for them, but they all date my short friend :D .

LightSon

Hi ShadowMaid,

Apparently there are a couple of "courting" books "out there" which are popular. I haven't read them, but have gotten reports from families who have adopted this approach. I went to a Christian university that strictly regulated young men & women's time together. In short, we were NEVER allowed to be alone together.

I do know that in this day of casual and promiscuous (uh-hem) activity, young Christian men and women need to take extra precaution to preserve that which God has made holy, and to not fall for the world's failed view. I take it you are a younger person. I am always encouraged to hear younger people taking seriously the boundaries which God has put up.

Good for you! :thumb:

Last edited:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I'm going to start a "courting vs. dating" thread. I know that, personally, I believe in courting as opposed to dating. I'll start it up in the students' forum.