Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Rapists deserve to punished......just as I've said from the start.

That much you have, yes.

So then.....The ONE example I could think of, when this whole thing came up, was the example of the woman who stripped at a frat party.

She was deliberately enticing men sexually......that does deserve consequences. If she ended up getting rape, then she got what she deserved....in fact, what she was "asking for". She did everything she could to get men to want her. What she did was WRONG....regardless of whether some man was wrong by raping her. His wrong actions do not make her actions right. Simple enough.

You're saying the same, but don't want to admit it. "Some suffer the consequences of a few too many drinks on a night out playing the slut and others don't by way of."

I'm not saying the same at all. Most people have drank too much and suffered a hangover at some point in their lives, especially when they're neither familiar with alcohol or their own limits. Most people have not been raped, and to conflate a natural bodily reaction to an over indulgence of a toxin with a "deserved" assault because of likely drink fuelled behaviour is just anathema.

A paid stripper who's stone cold sober doesn't deserve to be raped. Nobody does.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There is a balance to sin- an exaction, a retribution, a vengeance- that exists. It is cold and unforgiving.

This is natural law.

'Deserving' something and 'reaping what one sows' are not synonymous entities, though they do tend to correlate. The fact of the matter is that most rapes can be avoided, and are yet not because of the due reverence of the sin which enables it.

Women going out, dressing promiscuously and getting drunk, or getting into self evidently dubious relationships-
you can argue until your face is blue, but God tells you not to do these things...

And you do them anyway.

~math~

#reapingwhatyousow

slash/ common sense

.God dot org

Arthur Brain

There is a balance to sin- an exaction, a retribution, a vengeance- that exists. It is cold and unforgiving.

This is natural law.

'Deserving' something and 'reaping what one sows' are not synonymous entities, though they do tend to correlate. The fact of the matter is that most rapes can be avoided, and are yet not because of the due reverence of the sin which enables it.

Women going out, dressing promiscuously and getting drunk, or getting into self evidently dubious relationships-
you can argue until your face is blue, but God tells you not to do these things...

And you do them anyway.

~math~

#reapingwhatyousow

slash/ common sense

.God dot org

Is this some kak handed way of saying that some women deserve to be raped?

glorydaz

That much you have, yes.

I'm not saying the same at all. Most people have drank too much and suffered a hangover at some point in their lives, especially when they're neither familiar with alcohol or their own limits. Most people have not been raped, and to conflate a natural bodily reaction to an over indulgence of a toxin with a "deserved" assault because of likely drink fuelled behaviour is just anathema.

A paid stripper who's stone cold sober doesn't deserve to be raped. Nobody does.

Your failure to see stripping as morally wrong (bad behavior) is why you think her getting "paid" money is the only wages she has earned.
She only deserves money and respect as a hard worker in the liberal's lala land.

Arthur Brain

Your failure to see stripping as morally wrong (bad behavior) is why you think her getting "paid" money is the only wages she has earned.
She only deserves money and respect as a hard worker in the liberal's lala land.

The morality of it is irrelevant as much as you like to deflect with that little bunny trail. A stripper does not deserve rape and if you try and argue otherwise then your idea of morality's redundant anyway.

glorydaz

The morality of it is irrelevant as much as you like to deflect with that little bunny trail. A stripper does not deserve rape and if you try and argue otherwise then your idea of morality's redundant anyway.

And your great and glorious pronouncements do not make it so.

Heck, you don't even know the difference between wrong and right.
Do you seriously think your humanistic judgments have anything to do with reality and the concept of consequences for bad behavior?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So...

Dressing provocatively and getting drunk - reaping what you sow...doesn't translate as deserving to get raped then?

So a woman who does the above doesn't deserve rape then, is that what you're saying? Spell it out.

Reaping what you sow.

As in, you put a seed in the ground, and you reap the fruit of it.

It's not rocket science.

Arthur Brain

And your great and glorious pronouncements do not make it so.

Well of course they don't. Common sense, compassion, humanity, understanding and empathy make it so.

Heck, you don't even know the difference between wrong and right.
Do you seriously think your humanistic judgments have anything to do with reality and the concept of consequences for bad behavior?

I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying that people deserve to undergo such a horrific ordeal is wrong as well.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
View attachment 21056

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Police say they are looking for a man who groped a woman on a MetroLink platform early Thursday morning.

A woman, 30, reported to police that a man approached her from behind, touched her buttocks and grabbed her between her legs about 5:45 a.m. on the MetroLink station platform at Big Bend Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway, police said.

Police said she spoke to the man briefly before he ran off. She was not hurt.

The MetroLink stop is near Washington University. Officials there sent out an alert about the incident.

glorydaz

View attachment 21056

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Police say they are looking for a man who groped a woman on a MetroLink platform early Thursday morning.

A woman, 30, reported to police that a man approached her from behind, touched her buttocks and grabbed her between her legs about 5:45 a.m. on the MetroLink station platform at Big Bend Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway, police said.

Police said she spoke to the man briefly before he ran off. She was not hurt.

The MetroLink stop is near Washington University. Officials there sent out an alert about the incident.

If you have nothing better than that to contribute, you should go curl up by the fire and pretend like you're keeping guard.

badp

So...

Dressing provocatively and getting drunk - reaping what you sow...doesn't translate as deserving to get raped then?

So a woman who does the above doesn't deserve rape then, is that what you're saying? Spell it out.

Perhaps you have an incorrect definition of rape.

If a woman gets drunk and consents to sex, it's not rape.

glorydaz

Well of course they don't. Common sense, compassion, humanity, understanding and empathy make it so.

I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying that people deserve to undergo such a horrific ordeal is wrong as well.

You think you know a lot, don't you?

But you don't know stripping is wrong, do you?

If you did, you might understand that dire consequences are not without purpose. And such dire consequences could be exactly what is needed to make that stripper stop her immoral behavior....when nothing else ever could. That getting raped could very well give her the impetus to turn her life around. In your great "compassion" and "empathy', you miss the fact that people do learn by suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. It's why God allows us to suffer when we do something wrong....in His great love for us, He knows getting what we deserve for wrong doing can work together for our good.....in spite of what all the bleeding hearts might think.

Arthur Brain

You think you know a lot, don't you?

Not especially...

But you don't know stripping is wrong, do you?

If you did, you might understand that dire consequences are not without purpose. And such dire consequences could be exactly what is needed to make that stripper stop her immoral behavior....when nothing else ever could. That getting raped could very well give her the impetus to turn her life around. In your great "compassion" and "empathy', you miss the fact that people do learn by suffering the consequences of their bad behavior. It's why God allows us to suffer when we do something wrong....in His great love for us, He knows getting what we deserve for wrong doing can work together for our good.....in spite of what all the bleeding hearts might think.

Wow, the lengths you nutjobs will go to to defend the notion that being raped could get a person away from their 'deeply immoral' behaviour and that they actually deserve it as well.

glorydaz

Not especially...

Wow, the lengths you nutjobs will go to to defend the notion that being raped could get a person away from their 'deeply immoral' behaviour and that they actually deserve it as well.

I know....like we'll go to any lengths to throw granny under a bus. :chuckle:

Like I said, you don't know what bad behavior is so you can't figure out what I'm talking about. You're a humanist, Artie.

Arthur Brain

I know....like we'll go to any lengths to throw granny under a bus. :chuckle:

Like I said, you don't know what bad behavior is so you can't figure out what I'm talking about. You're a humanist, Artie.

I know that rape is wrong. I also know that saying some people deserve to be raped is wrong. No dice GD and you can chuckle at your own posts as much as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.