Who are they who are condemned already ?

beloved57

Jude 1:4
4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality...

Who joins what is not pure to our Holy God?

I see the wording has been changed a number of times in the book of Jude.

Jude 1:4.
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality...

The Pagans denied Yahwah was the only God. The Jews denied that Yahshua was the Messiah. Both of these societies had secret societies. Thus the (Ancient Order.)

Rabbit Trail!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Answer to what?

Not calling you a fake. You really do think that advertising the benefits of drinking and smoking is ok. Even when the Government says it isn't.

But you got to admit that this Beloved57 is a fake Calvinist? Anyone can read a couple of Internet charts and claim to be anything. This B57 is no Calvinist. That is coming from a lifer. I think B57 is a plant to generate an obnoxious stench. The guy smells funny. Like three day old fish. Throw it out.

beloved57

Not calling you a fake. You really do think that advertising the benefits of drinking and smoking is ok. Even when the Government says it isn't.

But you got to admit that this Beloved57 is a fake Calvinist? Anyone can read a couple of Internet charts and claim to be anything. This B57 is no Calvinist. That is coming from a lifer. I think B57 is a plant to generate an obnoxious stench. The guy smells funny. Like three day old fish. Throw it out.

You don't have the Faith of God's Elect, but a counterfeit ! :)

beloved57

[/YELLOW]

I have discerned the same! :thumb:

~~~~~

Praise the Lord! Whenever someone is concentrating on what we do, they are not looking to Christ and what He did for his people,in that He obeyed the law for them, loving God and our Neighbor as our self ! We could never love our brethren as Christ has loved us and that is the believers standard ! :)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You don't have the Faith of God's Elect, but a counterfeit ! :)

See this is what the problem is. I'm calling you out to apply some Calvinism to other subjects in the Bible. So you start your crap. I'm not questioning your salvation. I'm saying you cannot be a Cavinist because you can't apply Calvinism. It is that simple.

Put up or shut up. You have been spewing for a long time. Here let me help you

List all the Calvinist books you have read.

Tell me some real things about The Institutes.

Apply any one of the TULIP acronyms to an Old Testament theme other than salvation.

Do this and we will see how Calvinistic Fishy really is.

Nanja

Praise the Lord! Whenever someone is concentrating on what we do, they are not looking to Christ and what He did for his people,in that He obeyed the law for them, loving God and our Neighbor as our self ! We could never love our brethren as Christ has loved us and that is the believers standard ! :)

Amen, perfectly stated.

Praise Him!

~~~~~

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Ignorant people have a right to talk

But how much?

At the University they have very little right to talk.

In church they can say stuff like dada.

But really even this place should limit ignorance some.

beloved57

See this is what the problem is. I'm calling you out to apply some Calvinism to other subjects in the Bible. So you start your crap. I'm not questioning your salvation. I'm saying you cannot be a Cavinist because you can't apply Calvinism. It is that simple.

Put up or shut up. You have been spewing for a long time. Here let me help you

List all the Calvinist books you have read.

Tell me some real things about The Institutes.

Apply any one of the TULIP acronyms to an Old Testament theme other than salvation.

Do this and we will see how Calvinistic Fishy really is.

Counterfeit Faith, not that of the Elect!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You really do think that advertising the benefits of drinking and smoking is ok. Even when the Government says it isn't.

Well that pretty much settles it. :rotfl: The government that declared black slaves are 3/5 of a human being, gave us Dred Scott, Roe vs Wade....has any moral authority on anything.

But you got to admit that this Beloved57 is a fake Calvinist?
No, he just is not subtil.

Is all of the world in the control and direction of God? Is everything that happens orchestrated by God? These are not rhetorical, they are for you answer with complete candor.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Well that pretty much settles it. :rotfl: The government that declared black slaves are 3/5 of a human being, gave us Dred Scott, Roe vs Wade....has any moral authority on anything.

No, he just is not subtil.

Is all of the world in the control and direction of God? Is everything that happens orchestrated by God? These are not rhetorical, they are for you answer with complete candor.

The Government is an authority, even in things moral. Is it perfect? Ahh no. But it has been pretty good.

As for Fishy. He gets away with it because in someone's sick mind they think it makes Calvinism look bad. But it should be clear to anyone who is not predisposed that the guy doesn't know anything about the subject he degrades.

And no we can't know everything. God holds man responsible for the things done. At the same time God is ultimately. Responsible if for no other reason then the fact that He says so.

beloved57

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God by His death for them, while they are enemies in unbelief Rom 5:10, so the already condemned of John 3:18 can't be anyone Christ died for ! That is how we know Christ didn't die for all without exception!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
No one is "condemned already."

Everyone has God-given free will. Jesus says to "knock and the door shall be opened."

Those who ask for salvation can be given it. We don't need a jealous and violent God to have a blood sacrifice. Jesus offered and granted salvation many times long before his crucifixion.

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice."

beloved57

No one is "condemned already."

Everyone has God-given free will. Jesus says to "knock and the door shall be opened."

Those who ask for salvation can be given it. We don't need a jealous and violent God to have a blood sacrifice. Jesus offered and granted salvation many times long before his crucifixion.

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice."

False teaching, many people are already condemned John 3:18 !

beloved57

They believe not because they are condemned !

They believe not because they are condemned !

The reason why those believe not in Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The reasons are Twofold, #1 because they are not of Christ's Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you

#2, being not of His Sheep, which means their condemnation was not charged to Him, but remained on them, therefore they believe not because they are already Judged condemned, and their constant unbelief reflects that, or evidences that Judgment against them, unbelief is that Judgment, one cant believe on Christ as Saviour if He did not die for them, and He died for the Sheep Jn 10:11,15 !

You see condemnation is being under the sentence of the Law of sin and death Rom 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

In other words, when the Death of Christ has not freed us from the Law of sin and death, we are condemned !

If Christ died for us, we are free from the Law by the Body of Christ Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ=His Death; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

And one must have been already in Christ legally before He could have died for them, and there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, so how can any of the already condemned Jn 3:18 be Sheep for whom Christ died ?

In order for one to be of those who are already condemned, the Law must have already arraigned them and indicted them and pronounces them Guilty before God, which also they remain under His Wrath, Curse and Condemnation Jn 3:36 !

Nanja

The reason why those believe not in Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The reasons are Twofold, #1 because they are not of Christ's Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you

#2, being not of His Sheep, which means their condemnation was not charged to Him, but remained on them, therefore they believe not because they are already Judged condemned, and their constant unbelief reflects that, or evidences that Judgment against them, unbelief is that Judgment, one cant believe on Christ as Saviour if He did not die for them, and He died for the Sheep Jn 10:11,15 !

You see condemnation is being under the sentence of the Law of sin and death Rom 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

In other words, when the Death of Christ has not freed us from the Law of sin and death, we are condemned !

If Christ died for us, we are free from the Law by the Body of Christ Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ=His Death; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

And one must have been already in Christ legally before He could have died for them, and there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, so how can any of the already condemned Jn 3:18 be Sheep for whom Christ died ?

In order for one to be of those who are already condemned, the Law must have already arraigned them and indicted them and pronounces them Guilty before God, which also they remain under His Wrath, Curse and Condemnation Jn 3:36 !

Amen, there is no condemnation for the Sheep which were legally in Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22
before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7; Chosen by the Father and given to the Son.

However, the goats remain permanently condemned Jude 1:4; Mat. 25:33, 41, that's why they believe not.

John 6:64-65
v.64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were
that believed not
, and who should betray him. v.65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you,
that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 10:14-15
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, there is no condemnation for the Sheep which were legally in Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22
before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7; Chosen by the Father and given to the Son.

However, the goats remain permanently condemned Jude 1:4; Mat. 25:33, 41, that's why they believe not.

John 6:64-65
v.64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were
that believed not
, and who should betray him. v.65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you,
that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 10:14-15
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

~~~~~

Amen, So the because in John 3:18 is a evidential because, they are seen/evidenced to be condemned by their believing not ! :)