Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies

CherubRam

Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies have been like three frogs.

Secret Societies have been an unclean bird.

Test your skill at parables.
Do you know parables well enough to explain what I just said?

CherubRam

Since no one replied, I will offer some scripture for you to consider.

Unclean Bird and Three Frogs
Genesis 7:8
Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

Leviticus 11:13
“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,

Leviticus 20:25
“‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you.

Revelation 18:2
With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,

“‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you.

With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
These are not parables as Jesus preached. These are allegories and metaphors.

Jesus told stories that overturned conventional reality and wisdom and pointed to a place he called “the Kingdom of God.”

I have found only two other people who have “taught” using parables: Franz Kafka and Juan Luis Borges. But Jesus was truly the master. He was definitely orally brilliant and “did not teach as the Scribes do."

CherubRam

These are not parables as Jesus preached. These are allegories and metaphors.

Jesus told stories that overturned conventional reality and wisdom and pointed to a place he called “the Kingdom of God.”

I have found only two other people who have “taught” using parables: Franz Kafka and Juan Luis Borges. But Jesus was truly the master. He was definitely orally brilliant and “did not teach as the Scribes do."

Parables Proverbs Riddles Dreams Visions.

We can talk about any of these things.

Numbers 12:8
With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”

Psalm 49:4
I will turn my ear to a proverb; with the harp I will expound my riddle:

Proverbs 1:6
for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise.

Daniel 5:12
He did this because Daniel, whom the king called Belteshazzar, was found to have a keen mind and knowledge and understanding, and also the ability to interpret dreams, explain riddles and solve difficult problems. Call for Daniel, and he will tell you what the writing means.”

Ezekiel 20:49
Then I said, “Sovereign LORD, they are saying of me, ‘Isn’t he just telling parables?’”

Hosea 12:10
I spoke to the prophets, gave them many visions and told parables through them.”

Matthew 13:3
Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed.

Matthew 13:10
The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

Matthew 13:13
This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Matthew 13:34
Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable.

Matthew 13:35
So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: “I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.”

Psalm 78:2
2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old...

CherubRam

The frogs are impure spirits. A spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The beast are nations, or kingdoms.

When John wrote the book of Revelation, Roman soldiers were painting in blood dragons on their shields.

Masonic Dragon: https://www.google.com/search?q=Mas...ChMIj-_yldiLyQIVCUaICh1-Mg2b&biw=1024&bih=635

CherubRam

Shepherds as a parable
Isaiah 31:4
This is what the Lord says to me: “As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

Isaiah 56:11
They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, they seek their own gain.

Jeremiah 3:15
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 6:3
Shepherds with their flocks will come against her; they will pitch their tents around her, each tending his own portion.”

Jeremiah 10:21
The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the Lord; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

Jeremiah 12:10
Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my (pleasant field / the earth) into a desolate wasteland.

Jeremiah 22:22
The wind will drive all your shepherds away, and your allies will go into exile. Then you will be ashamed and disgraced because of all your wickedness.

Jeremiah 23:1
“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:2
Therefore this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:4
I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 25:34
Weep and wail, you shepherds; roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock. For your time to be slaughtered has come; you will fall like the best of the rams.

Jeremiah 25:35
The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape.

Jeremiah 25:36
Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture.

Jeremiah 50:6
“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

Ezekiel 34:2
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

Ezekiel 34:7
“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:8
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

Ezekiel 34:9
therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

Amos 1:2
He said: “The Lord roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers.”

Micah 5:5
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,

Zechariah 10:3
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.

Zechariah 11:3
Listen to the wail of the shepherds; their rich pastures are destroyed! Listen to the roar of the lions; the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

Zechariah 11:4
This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter.

Zechariah 11:5
Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

Zechariah 11:8
In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

Acts 20:28
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Peter 5:2
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

Jude 1:12
These people are blemishes at your feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.

As you can see there are good and bad Shepherds.

CherubRam

Micah 5:5
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,...

Revelation 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

Proverbs 9:1
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.