Hello

Sodor72

I've been a lurker for sometime. I really enjoy the debates, and getting to know others point of view. I'm not hear to troll and be argumentative.

-I enjoy reading, currently rereading Moby Dick.
-I love music, almost any kind. Alt. Country, Folk, Jazz, Rock, and classical.
-I love movies, the best movies I've seen in a long time was The Martian.
-I just to work as a nurse on a psychiatric floor, but due to injuries I had to give it up.

I've had a really tough time the last few years and lost my belief in God. I would like to get that back.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You will have more responses tomorrow. I am hardly ever on this time of night.

fzappa13

I've been a lurker for sometime. I really enjoy the debates, and getting to know others point of view. I'm not hear to troll and be argumentative.

-I just to work as a nurse on a psychiatric floor, but due to injuries I had to give it up.

I've had a really tough time the last few years and lost my belief in God. I won't to get that back.

Welcome. My wife, a CNA of 20 years, recently had a fall and has had to rechannel her efforts as well. As I have so often said here as of late, a faith untried is no faith. The minute you claimed Christ you pretty much guaranteed yourself a visit from our adversary. The question is how will you respond to this challenge? I hope you will accept the challenge and prevail.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you never had a belief in God.
If you did, what evidence did you have for believing?

J Breeze

Welcome to TOL; I'm new too.

A fellow Jazz and Classical lover I see.
I too like the movies and reading. :BRAVO:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
welcome to tol
I am now reading
orthodoxy by g k chesterton
it is free on the kindle
great book

revpete

I've had a really tough time the last few years and lost my belief in God. I won't to get that back.

Hello and welcome. 👍

Pete 👤

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm not hear to troll and be argumentative.

not sure that's allowed :think:

i'm hoping that you meant to type "want to get that back"

if so, there's plenty of good folk here who will be glad to help you out :thumb:

relaff

Welcome. My wife, a CNA of 20 years, recently had a fall and has had to rechannel her efforts as well. As I have so often said here as of late, a faith untried is no faith. The minute you claimed Christ you pretty much guaranteed yourself a visit from our adversary. The question is how will you respond to this challenge? I hope you will accept the challenge and prevail.

In my view you're absolutely right.

The evil one will use any chance he gets and often we are the weakest during our (self-perceived) "best times".

The Lord is there to help. I'd suggest praying for his help in this fight. You're definitely not alone.

Lon

Welcome to TOL :doh: Exactly like Bright Raven....er....edit.... "Hi Sodor, nice to see ya, find a chair...."