The Representative and Substitutionary Work of Christ on Our Behalf

Robert Pate

Banned
You claim you understand the Bible, so are you deliberately misrepresenting Paul's gospel?

And when they (Paul and Barnabas) had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.” (Acts 14:21-22 NKJV)

So when they (the Jews) had appointed him a day, many came to him at his lodging to whom he explained and solemnly testified of the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus from both the Law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening. (Acts 28:23 NKJV)​

Jesus also preached the gospel of the kingdom of God. (Mark 1:14-15)

You espouse a gospel about Christ, but not the gospel of Christ. Why?

The Kingdom Gospel is the good news that the King has arrived. Wherever the King is at there is the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God has to do with anything that is related to Christ and his ministry while he was on the earth.

The Gospel that was preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost and was later revealed to Paul, Galatians 1:11,12. is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. It is faith in this Gospel that saves and brings eternal life.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gospel that was preached by Peter on the day of Pentecost and was later revealed to Paul, Galatians 1:11,12. is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. It is faith in this Gospel that saves and brings eternal life.

Do you believe this is a different gospel than what Jesus preached?

beloved57

The Kingdom Gospel is the good news that the King has arrived. Wherever the King is at there is the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God has to do with anything that is related to Christ and his ministry while he was on the earth.

Paul preached the Gospel according to the scriptures 1Cor 15:3 he used the scriptures of the OT!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus did not preach a Gospel. He left that up to the apostles.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NKJV)

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God and saying, “The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel.” (Mark 1:14-15 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NKJV)

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God and saying, “The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel.” (Mark 1:14-15 NKJV)​

The "Kingdom Gospel" is the good news that the King has arrived.

It is not the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

No, Paul preached the Gospel that he received from Jesus, Galatians 1:11, 12.

Paul preached the Gospel according to the scriptures of the OT 1 Cor 15:3-4

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Those are the OT Scriptures !

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul preached the Gospel according to the scriptures of the OT 1 Cor 15:3-4

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Those are the OT Scriptures !

Religion has made you nuts. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 is New Testament scripture. Are you on the weed again?

beloved57

Religion has made you nuts. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 is New Testament scripture. Are you on the weed again?

Paul's Gospel that He received and delivered was according to the scriptures 1Cor 15:1-4 that is the Old testament scriptures,the law and prophets!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The "Kingdom Gospel" is the good news that the King has arrived.

It is not the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Did Jesus teach that unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God?

Nanja

You don't know the gospel.

The Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV!

There's only one Gospel: TULIP:

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance or Preservation of the Saints

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV!

There's only one Gospel: TULIP:

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance or Preservation of the Saints

~~~~~
Tulip is an acronym. You are correct. There is only one Gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Nanja

Tulip is an acronym. You are correct. There is only one Gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

All those Christ died for were Chosen in Union with Him Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9
before the ever received or believed anything about Him!

~~~~~