ECT TOL may cost your life....oh yes

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The first time I signed up to a Christian forum, just a few short years ago, 8 years to be precise God spoke to me.

Now I know that upsets a lot of folks and actually on one hand I understand why. Nevertheless God does speak to His people. The scripture says, God speaking, "I will pour My thoughts upon you" God is speaking to us all the time, you think it is your own mind.

As I was registering to the forum [not TOL] God said distinctly "this will one day cost your life"

It was enough to make me stop and consider a while. I was totally new to the net, ah! innocent, I had dreams of reaching MILLIONS of people with the gospel...tens of thousands would be saved, why had nobody else thought of it?

I said "well Lord if it does, it does"

It is just a few years ago...but hasn't the world changed? are you alert to how fast society and the world is changing? brethren the end times are looming before our very eyes.

Last week British police won the right to hack into anybody's browsing history, without a warrant or without reference to anybody whatsoever.

Did you know that rightwing evangelicalism is regarded as extremist?

Right Divider

Body part
The first time I signed up to a Christian forum, just a few short years ago, 8 years to be precise God spoke to me.

Now I know that upsets a lot of folks and actually on one hand I understand why. Nevertheless God does speak to His people. The scripture says, God speaking, "I will pour My thoughts upon you" God is speaking to us all the time, you think it is your own mind.

As I was registering to the forum [not TOL] God said distinctly "this will one day cost your life"

It was enough to make me stop and consider a while. I was totally new to the net, ah! innocent, I had dreams of reaching MILLIONS of people with the gospel...tens of thousands would be saved, why had nobody else thought of it?

It is just a few years ago...but hasn't the world changed? are you alert to how fast society and the world is changing? brethren the end times are looming before our very eyes.

Last week British police won the right to hack into anybody's browsing history, without a warrant or without reference to anybody whatsoever.

So is it also a capital crime?

Sounds like someone being overly dramatic.

way 2 go

I believe we are starting to see the generation
that won't repent no matter how bad it gets

Rev_16:9 They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.

I'm not so sure TOL is that dangerous. It seems they'd have to spend some considerable time, trying to find hard evidence of Christianity, do some digging to find people guilty of things like sound doctrine. You could surely get way out of town, probably across the Atlantic, before being found out. Nobody pays any attention to you in the U.S. most of the time, hardly even a citizen anymore, unless you're a Muslim or a homo. Besides, they could look at some threads, see how uncivilized they are, and just move on.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
So is it also a capital crime?

Sounds like someone being overly dramatic.

In Britain to be a bible believing Christian is deemed worse than peodophile...it is seething under the surface of society, I might have said Europe.

I point out again how much society has changed so fast in the last 10 years..what will another 10 years bring, we are saying as though no major disaster or attack happens to concentrate peoples minds.

It depends on what your view of endtimes is, if you believe the rapture comes first you will have a different outlook to someone who believes that the great rebellion and the reign of antichrist comes first.

We are a spied on society...data is being collected

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I believe we are starting to see the generation
that won't repent no matter how bad it gets

Rev_16:9 They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.

I did use to believe in worldwide revival...actually the Holy Spirit is moving with great power in parts of the world, but in the west I see the great falling away taking place.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In Britain to be a bible believing Christian is deemed worse than peodophile...it is seething under the surface of society, I might have said Europe.

I point out again how much society has changed so fast in the last 10 years..what will another 10 years bring, we are saying as though no major disaster or attack happens to concentrate peoples minds.

It depends on what your view of endtimes is, if you believe the rapture comes first you will have a different outlook to someone who believes that the great rebellion and the reign of antichrist comes first.

We are a spied on society...data is being collected

See, now they know you know. That only increases their interest in you. The spies will be all around us.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm not so sure TOL is that dangerous. It seems they'd have to spend some considerable time, trying to find hard evidence of Christianity, do some digging to find people guilty of things like sound doctrine. You could surely get way out of town, probably across the Atlantic, before being found out. Nobody pays any attention to you in the U.S. most of the time, hardly even a citizen anymore, unless you're a Muslim or a homo. Besides, they could look at some threads, see how uncivilized they are, and just move on.

Whenever I hear top policemen speaking on tv they seem to have an effeminate quack in their voice.

way 2 go

I did use to believe in worldwide revival...actually the Holy Spirit is moving with great power in parts of the world, but in the west I see the great falling away taking place.

not a falling away it is a hardening of hearts

2Ti 3:1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.
2Ti 3:2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good,
2Ti 3:4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

glorydaz

not a falling away it is a hardening of hearts

2Ti 3:1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.
2Ti 3:2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good,
2Ti 3:4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

:thumb:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Their plan is to destroy the common folk; the little guys. LOL

That has ALWAYS been the devil's plan, you never said a truer word.

Down through the centuries he has done it by LIES, lying catholic doctrines, how that poverty is a blessing....we must give, give give and never expect to receive.

Poverty is his domain by which he holds men, women and children captive....submissive, servile and obedient.

musterion

The masses of the UK and all Europe will essentially be forced to go Muslim, or at least dhimmi. Generations of secularism has left a gaping void something has to fill, and it will (in the short term) be filled by Islam. The elites are orchestrating this as we watch.

In the U.S. they're pushing for any form of class, color or creed-based civil war they can gin up. Nothing they've tried so far has caught on on a big enough scale, but it's just a matter of time. People on all sides are being forced to get angry at each other.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

That verse applied to the Remnant not gentile believers

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Sure God has been on holiday lo these 2 millennium, He spends most of His time knitting.

If my people (Israel will humble themselves and pray and confess their sin (Matthew 12 the national rejection of the Messiaship of Yeshua on the basis of demon possession aka the unpardonable sin) I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land.

The reestablishment of Israel in 1948 has nothing to do with this passage and certainly nothing to do with the church in America, it is for Israel alone. Furthermore Hosea pointed out that Messiah would return to His place in heaven. At the right hand of the Father. Until Israel confesses the one singular offense that caused Messiah to return to His place (Hosea 5:19). Chapter 6 of Hosea says that the leaders of Israel pray for three days after which He returns (the second coming). Their prayer will be Psalms 79 and 80. Then their national confession wil be a recital of Isaiah 53. Check it out

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If my people (Israel will humble themselves and pray and confess their sin (Matthew 12 the national rejection of the Messiaship of Yeshua on the basis of demon possession aka the unpardonable sin) I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land.

The reestablishment of Israel in 1948 has nothing to do with this passage and certainly nothing to do with the church in America, it is for Israel alone. Furthermore Hosea pointed out that Messiah would return to His place in heaven. At the right hand of the Father. Until Israel confesses the one singular offense that caused Messiah to return to His place (Hosea 5:19). Chapter 6 of Hosea says that the leaders of Israel pray for three days after which He returns (the second coming). Their prayer will be Psalms 79 and 80. Then their national confession wil be a recital of Isaiah 53. Check it out

They may pray three days, the prophet says they will mourn for Him, all Israel, by families they will mourn for Him

But dear sir it can never be that it is man who takes the initiative.

First they will see Him "they will look upon Him who they have pierced and they will mourn for Him as for a first born son"

But until then God is dealing with His church WE have been graffed in to their olive tree see, we are the shoot they are the root....at present hidden underground.

God speaks to us. He POURS His thoughts upon us. We have become heirs and co heirs, fellow citizens of the commonwealth of Israel...partakers of their covenant of promises...yet without the law and ordinances.

But FREELY through faith in Christ.

oatmeal

Psalm 34:4

II Timothy 1:7