THE BILLY GRAHM RULE

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good for you.

You appear to have your mind made up. If you are 100% sure that you can trust yourself completely, that you can trust every woman you might find yourself alone with implicitly and that you are 100% confident that a misunderstanding will never occur that might lead to questioning your integrity, then I guess there is no reason that someone as confident as yourself should consider employing the strategies of someone as cautious as Billy Graham.

The bible never commands such a thing so you are clearly free to choose not to take his advise.

I sincerely hope it works out for you and if it doesn't you have no one to blame but yourself.

Actually yes I can keep it in my lavalava.
But if I were lucky and some beautiful gal threw herself at me, I guess I'd get a cheap thrill.

The reality is that it is not the monk who lives in the woods away from society that has strength. That would be a sign of weakness.

It's the Christian who lives in the midst of the world and keeps himself pure who is the stronger brother.

The bully Grahm rule is an admission of absolute weakness and is a terrible witness to weaker brothers

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Actually yes I can keep it in my lavalava.
But if I were lucky and some beautiful gal threw herself at me, I guess I'd get a cheap thrill.

The reality is that it is not the monk who lives in the woods away from society that has strength. That would be a sign of weakness.

It's the Christian who lives in the midst of the world and keeps himself pure who is the stronger brother.

The bully Grahm rule is an admission of absolute weakness and is a terrible witness to weaker brothers

good answer

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"Never be with a woman alone who is not your wife"

Thoughts

This is pathetic with a capital P!
What kind of weak suck Christian brothers are we if we can't be trusted to go out alone with women other than our wives?

You guys can play that weak game. I'm not. I have been made new.

Put a little love in your hearts. Hate is for sukkahs.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL