Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

i know all about rape

i was raped often by my wife

i asked for it

i deserved it

according to town, we're all rapists for "perpetuating the topic" :dizzy:

Did the police come and protect you and took her away for raping you?
Did she do the time for her crime of raping you?

1PeaceMaker

An ostrich isn't an elephant either, but the point wasn't found there.

Right. The consequence of his actions is grossly disproportionate with the act. He isn't being punished.

I don't. Rather, no one, no one can deserve to be raped. It's not about knowing the stripper or even that she's a stripper.

Excellent point, Town.

So some people think that women who dress beautifully or undress beautifully are sinning like a rapist by causing men to lust after them.

Even though God never wrote anything like that. God would have given women a clothing minimum and codified it. Women are not being evil by being beautiful.

Lust is not attraction or arousal, it is covetousness.

Rape and arousing beauty are not 1:1

lifeisgood

why would i report it to the police?

'Cause you said you were raped by your wife? :idunno:

Why are you living with a rapist still?

Have you told your wife that you call her a rapist here?

I wonder if she would be in accord with your labeling of her.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Worse, she can't get out of her own way. First she makes a big deal over my failure on the close quote and then she pretends I'm adding words/altering what she clearly understands is nothing more than a faulty line of demarcation, a keystroke leading to a cosmetic error that still shouldn't confuse anyone who's actually reading the thing...whoever that poor soul might be.

Then she pulls out scriptures that aren't relevant to the discussion and accuses others of questioning God. Oh well, I am familiar with your plight, but your plain reasoning overpowers her emotional outbursts.

lifeisgood

you'd think they'd try to avoid being put in a position where it might be more likely then, wouldn't you?

Women have been raped while sleeping in their own homes, and they were not even stripping.

Few examples:
http://www.wthr.com/story/30437926/woman-raped-at-home-in-indianapolis-apartment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/men-wearing-halloween-masks-sneak-6744027

http://abc7news.com/news/police-search-for-man-who-raped-petaluma-woman-in-her-own-home/990996/

bybee

Ha...this coming from one who doesn't know Christianity when she sees it. You're so used to fake Christians, anna, that you're shocked when you hear that strippers are doing something WRONG. Oh dear....run and hide.

There is something sick festering in you and it ain't Christian!

1PeaceMaker

'Cause you said you were raped by your wife? :idunno:

Why are you living with a rapist still?

Have you told your wife that you call her a rapist here?

I wonder if she would be in accord with your labeling of her.

According to the recent DOJ definition he keeps using because of it's alcohol clause, he was not raped unless *he* was penetrated.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Rather, this woman, her moral faults notwithstanding, isn't responsible for the actions of the man who rapes her.

i believe this point might have been made once or twice

but thanks for reminding us! :thumb:

town said:

also been made a time or two in the past :thumb:
town said:
and she doesn't deserve what she's getting.

yes, this is your unsupported claim

thank you for once again reiterating it without support :thumb:
town said:
No one deserves to be raped

again, we all recognize that this is your claim, given without support :thumb:

town said:
for the reasons given prior

well, not convincing reasons, no

town said:
, both legally

nobody gives a crap about your non-scriptural, corrupt legal system

town said:
and morally.

well, not scriptural morality, no

perhaps a form of morality that a secular humanist might find persuasive :idunno:

glorydaz said:
Town, you don't have to go down this road. It doesn't suit you. You know what you're doing is wrong. You know you shouldn't be doing it. You should stop.

if he stopped he wouldn't have anything to compile for his self-celebrating blog of a thread

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then you were not raped and are lying about it.

I guess she wasn't such a good rapist then :idunno: and you're still lying that you were raped.

Then you are a liar accusing your wife publicly of raping you.

If I were her I would sue you for libel.

lifeisgood - pay close attention

by the new (ok, maybe a couple of years old) definition of rape, as used by the United States Department of Justice, those sexual activities that my wife and I engaged in - willingly, eagerly and enjoyably - meet the new definition of rape, because I could not give consent

lifeisgood

by the new (ok, maybe a couple of years old) definition of rape, as used by the United States Department of Justice, those sexual activities that my wife and I engaged in - willingly, eagerly and enjoyably - meet the new definition of rape, because I could not give consent

So, your definition of rape comes from the new DOJ definition. Got it.

If your wife could see what you have publicly said in these forums about her, she probably would sue you for libel for publicly saying she is a rapist.

1PeaceMaker

False, that definition includes being penetrated. She didn't penetrate you. You were doing the male stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.