Survey for Judaism Followers

Daniel1769

Survey for Judaism followers on TOL. answer "yes" or "no." If you have the boldness.

1. Did God create the world in six days?

2. Adam and Eve. Literal people who existed in history as the first people on earth?

3. Noah's flood. Did it literally happen in history as described in Genesis?

4. Job. A literal person who existed?

5. Satan. A literal entity that exists as described in the Bible?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Survey for Judaism followers on TOL. answer "yes" or "no." If you have the boldness.

2. Adam and Eve. Literal people who existed in history as the first people on earth?

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. Yes. If Satan is an entity.

Daniel1769

It's hard to believe there were so many Christ denying Jews and even more today. Judaism alone is a dead end religion.

One problem is that people don't know that. I was literally at a Bible study once, and attempting to make a point, I asked "Do the followers of Judaism go to heaven or hell?" I assumed everyone would say "hell." I was just hammering the point that non-believers go to hell. Some of the people looked confused, and one actually said "That's a good question." That's because preachers will talk about Islam and other religions all day, but they don't touch Judaism. I'm getting off topic on this thread, but I couldn't help but bring up this point as well when I read your comment.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes to all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are asking Christians, I assume, as Jews are not "Judaism followers"
No, he is saying that if you adhere to Judaism or you are Jewish by religion on TOL he wants to see your responses. It has to do with which religion you claim for yourself or which religion you are a part of. The questions would be appropriate for anyone. At the same time we have answers that are clearly defined (I believe they exist) to represent the two sides (if he is a Christian himself).

CherubRam

The creation days are epochs of time and not literal.
Adam and Eve are literal people.
Noah's flood is a fact.
Job is a literal person.
Satan is a parable.
I am a Judaic Christian under the New Covenant.

Ben Masada

1 - No. Yahweh caused the beginning of the universe when he pleased
to.

2 - No, not literal. The story of Adam & Eve is an allegory.

3 - Perhaps to the contemporaneous people who had no means to verify if it was over the whole earth. I believe that it happened but locally.

4 - No, Job did not exist. The book was an allegory with Job representing Israel and his friends, the Gentiles.

5 - No. The Bible does not describe a literal Satan. Perhaps the NT, not the Tanach.

Ben Masada

It's hard to believe there were so many Christ denying Jews and even more today. Judaism alone is a dead end religion.

One thing is to deny the "Christ" according to the gospel of Paul. Another is to deny Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew called Yashua born of Joseph and Mary. The "Christ" of paul was a demigod born of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18; Acts 9:20) Judaism is alive and kicking.

CherubRam

Do you claim Jesus as your God?
Yahwah is the only true God, and Yahshua is a god from heaven. Trinitarianism was introduced into scriptures by the Catholics. Revelation 13:3
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Daniel1769

1 - No. Yahweh caused the beginning of the universe when he pleased
to.

2 - No, not literal. The story of Adam & Eve is an allegory.

3 - Perhaps to the contemporaneous people who had no means to verify if it was over the whole earth. I believe that it happened but locally.

4 - No, Job did not exist. The book was an allegory with Job representing Israel and his friends, the Gentiles.

5 - No. The Bible does not describe a literal Satan. Perhaps the NT, not the Tanach.

So, as I have stated numerous times, Jews do not not believe in the Bible, ans Judiasm is not a Biblical religion.

Your answers are common among Jews I've heard from. They claim they believe the Bible, but off the bat they don't believe Genesis 1:1. The first sentence of the Bible, and they don't believe it. They claim to believe the OT, but 6 day creation? No. Adam and Eve? No. Noah? No. Job? No.

So what part exactly do you believe??

chair

So, as I have stated numerous times, Jews do not not believe in the Bible, ans Judiasm is not a Biblical religion.

Your answers are common among Jews I've heard from. They claim they believe the Bible, but off the bat they don't believe Genesis 1:1. The first sentence of the Bible, and they don't believe it. They claim to believe the OT, but 6 day creation? No. Adam and Eve? No. Noah? No. Job? No.

So what part exactly do you believe??

We believe whatever we want to believe. What exactly one believes isn't critical among Jews. Nobody dictates our beliefs to us- certainly not you.

Daniel1769

We believe whatever we want to believe. What exactly one believes isn't critical among Jews. Nobody dictates our beliefs to us- certainly not you.

That's exactly the point I was making: That Judaism is in no way based on the Bible, and that Jews do not believe in any part of the Bible. Thanks for corroborating it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

So the jews are just rebels ? They each do their own thing ? So does everybody else pal.