ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

God's Truth

Paul did NOT follow Christ the way that you think that you do.

Instead of trying to quote many verses, stick with one until you understand it. Like Matthew 21:43.
Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Yes, I did not see it. Also, Danoh is not the single spokesperson for Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine.

MAD is easily demonstrable as the correct way to understand scripture. It's too bad so many refuse to believe that and instead mash everything into a mess.

You wrongly accused me and sentenced me.

Would you be more careful for now on, on how you talk to me?

God's Truth

Let's talk about the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said the kingdom would be in them.

That is God reconciling Himself to us.

We are reconciled to God when we have God Himself living in us.

When God saves someone, He lives in them and puts the person in Christ in heaven.

Interplanner

Paul did NOT follow Christ the way that you think that you do.

Instead of trying to quote many verses, stick with one until you understand it. Like Matthew 21:43.
Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Yes, I did not see it. Also, Danoh is not the single spokesperson for Mid-Acts Dispensational doctrine.

MAD is easily demonstrable as the correct way to understand scripture. It's too bad so many refuse to believe that and instead mash everything into a mess.

It's quite a mess, I think. It's trying too hard to break down the transition between Judaism and Christian gospel into slow motion. So it starts saying things like 'the OT doesn't end until early Acts.' Well in a sense, it has never ended; people can always go back to it. European Jews started to do that eschatologically in the 19th century.

the question instead is how early was the Gospel promised to Abraham "there." Oops! I answered my own question!

God's Truth

It's quite a mess, I think. It's trying too hard to break down the transition between Judaism and Christian gospel into slow motion. So it starts saying things like 'the OT doesn't end until early Acts.'
God's Spirit was in the temple.

God's Spirit was going to be put in the saved and no longer in a temple.

God's Truth

You are a drunk???
Wow...Who woulda thunk?

Ha.... Good response Steko.
Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

I guess coming from you he has extra special praise?

God's Truth

Better to be hated by all.

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

God's Truth

And I said that one cannot speak GOD's truth by lifting scripture out of its context.

How is that exclusively about you?

It's about anybody who does it.

Are you admitting that you do it?

If so, then you are certainly included in the charge.

What do you think? I think we know and we know it is not how you are now trying to come off as thinking.

Right Divider

Body part
It's quite a mess, I think
If you think that it's quite a mess, then I know that I'm on solid ground.

It's trying too hard to break down the transition between Judaism and Christian gospel into slow motion. So it starts saying things like 'the OT doesn't end until early Acts.' Well in a sense, it has never ended; people can always go back to it. European Jews started to do that eschatologically in the 19th century.

the question instead is how early was the Gospel promised to Abraham "there." Oops! I answered my own question!
You're worldly wisdom must be very fun for you.