Sarah Palin endorses Trump

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I'd be interested in knowing if Trump actually voted for Palin and McCain in 2008 - given that he was a registered Democrat at the time !

Trump's Party Affiliations
prior to 1987 - registered Democrat

1987-1999 - registered Republican

1999 to 2001 - Reform Party

2001 to 2009 - registered Democrat

2009 to 2011 - registered Republican

2011 to 2012 - independent

2012 to present - registered Republican

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

glorydaz

I'd be interested in knowing if Trump actually voted for Palin and McCain in 2008 - given that he was a registered Democrat at the time !

Trump's Party Affiliations
prior to 1987 - registered Democrat

1987-1999 - registered Republican

1999 to 2001 - Reform Party

2001 to 2009 - registered Democrat

2009 to 2011 - registered Republican

2011 to 2012 - independent

2012 to present - registered Republican

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

That looks like mine. :shocked:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Could be. Though, do you really believe Sarah is endorsing Trump because she sees him a great conservative leader?

IMO, Sarah is doing what she did before ... trying to put herself in a position for Vice President. With Donald's ego, she may very well get her wish.

....Secretary of state Palin....:shocked:

musterion

This also says a whole lot: who establishment R's say they'll support over who they won't.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/...t-bernie-sanders-over-cruz-says-richard-burr/

But don’t miss the forest for the trees here. The fact that “conservative” senators openly prefer a boorish loose cannon with no ideological allegiance to the right like Trump to a guy whose conservatism isn’t in doubt even among the people who hate him proves Cruz’s point of how perverse the GOP leadership’s priorities are. I can understand why a Senate colleague would dislike Cruz and strongly prefer Rubio to him as nominee. But when you’re given a binary choice between someone who reminds you of Tracy Flick but will vote for what you claim to believe and another guy like Trump who’s deeply unpopular among the wider electorate and barely makes a pretense of sharing your principles, the choice should be obvious. How come it isn’t for these people — many of whom, by the way, are moderates on immigration and should in theory be even more appalled by Trump than they are by Cruz?

CZRg000WIAEfhsS.png

Now WHY would a Republican do that to a Conservative? (to ask the question is to answer it)

Last edited:

musterion

....Secretary of state Palin....:shocked:

Why do you think your opinion counts for anything, or is even rational to have in this context?

I say this only because you won't shut up: your nation would have a fair chance of survival being governed by the likes of Nigel Farage. Short of that, you're terminal. See, being the leftist you are, you'll say my opinion is insane and one I have no right to, but yours is perfectly reasoned.

Look to your own house first.