ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
More stupidity. "Forgive or else" =/= "forgive because you've been completely forgiven."

I guess you figger that defrauding one another or turning one over to unbelievers is not evil.

9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

john w

Hall of Fame
IMO, Paul's teachings are mostly for post-70AD, when the new covenant was fully in place, and the OC has completely vanished.

Catch that slight of hand, sports fans, again?

"mostly for"

...with no intelligent interpretive approach for determining it.

And he lied about it:

"According to MAD, this verse isn't for us."

Lying hypocrite.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, you don't understand them. So Peter was right about you.

Er,no. Peter was right about you.

2 Peter 3:15-16 is the biggest refutation of the "two gospel" theory there is.

Peter tells us that Paul had previously written to Peter's audience.

Yet, MADists claim Peters letter is a different gospel than Paul's letter to the same people Peter is writing his letter to.

I don't know how you guys can keep a straight face with this one.

john w

Hall of Fame

See above. Since 70AD, believers in Christ are instantly in the presence of God upon physical death.

One more time, perverter of 1 Cor. 15 KJV ff....

You deny the future resurrection of "OT saints," which, by definition, is physical, and deny the future redemption of the body, also, by definition, physical, promised to respective members of the boc, asserting that these teachings of Paul, do not apply today-on record, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ:

Romans 8:23 KJV

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Philippians 3:21 KJV

who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Go TOL audience-ask Craigie Tet. if these 2 passages apply today. He will say that they do not, out of one side of his mouth, and, out of the other, in hypocrisy, deception, spam:

"It's a denial of what the Apostle Paul taught...I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD..."

Tet: Does not apply today....Fulfilled AD 70....Fulfilled in Christ Jesus....Darby....You are in denial...........Teachings of fallable men.......Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul?.....

Cricket....cricket....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"mostly for"

That's correct.

Unless you want to claim Paul's gospel still goes to the Jew first today, then Paul's gospel was "mostly for" post 70AD believers.

Does Paul's gospel still go to the Jew first?

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

musterion

IMO, Paul's teachings are mostly for post-70AD, when the new covenant was fully in place, and the OC has completely vanished.

The Bible says that believers will be perfected in the Kingdom. Paul wrote to varying degrees of weak, flawed and carnal believers, who still very much exist. Square that circle or continue your perfect batting average of stupid.

musterion

Catch that slight of hand, sports fans, again?

"mostly for"

...with no intelligent interpretive approach for determining it.

And he lied about it:

"According to MAD, this verse isn't for us."

Lying hypocrite.

Well, he did say "in my opinion." His opinion is wrong, but he did say it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You deny the future resurrection of "OT saints,"

That's correct.

I believe the OT Saints were resurrected in 70AD, and now reign with Christ Jesus until the thousand years is over.

The Apostle Paul made it very clear that his audience was living in what Paul referred to as: "the ends of the world are come".

Why don't you believe what the Apostle Paul said in the KJV?

(1 Cor 10:11 KJV) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Peter 3:15-16 is the biggest refutation of the "two gospel" theory there is.
Peter tells us that Paul had previously written to Peter's audience.

Yet, MADists claim Peters letter is a different gospel than Paul's letter to the same people Peter is writing his letter to.

I don't know how you guys can keep a straight face with this one.

=only one piece of good news in the bible, and his saint Judas preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

Satanic.

As I asked you, punk:

Show us where Peter ever preached this "one gospel"/one good news, of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, while preaching "the gospel(good news) of the kingdom."

Show us, Craigie.

He won't-I've asked him for over 3 years.

Craigie's "invention" "suffers another death knell!!!"

You taught us that cute little saying-we learned it from you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why? It's all the same Gospel, right?

Same gospel, two very drastically different groups of people.

You're fooling yourself if you think one man could preach the same thing to a Jew born and raised under the law, and a pagan Gentile who never heard of the gospel.

Paul preached to both groups. He preached to the Jews born under the law, and he preached to pagan Gentiles.

Nowhere in any of Paul's epistles does he ever even hint that he preached two different gospels.

Just for fun, what gospel did Paul preach to the Jewish leaders in Rome in Acts 28?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Craigie's satanic accusation. His father, the accuser, taught him well.

Can one deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough, and still be saved, Craigie?

Yes, or no.

Are we lost, Craigie, since we allegedly "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough?"

Watch the spineless wimp punt......

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

Luke said the following about Paul:

(Acts 28:23) They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. He witnessed to them from morning till evening, explaining about the kingdom of God, and from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets he tried to persuade them about Jesus.

Why didn't Paul preach 1 Cor 15:1-4 to these Jews?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's correct.

Unless you want to claim Paul's gospel still goes to the Jew first today, then Paul's gospel was "mostly for" post 70AD believers.

Does Paul's gospel still go to the Jew first?

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Caught, in another lie:

"It's a denial of what the Apostle Paul taught.."

=your satanic charge, you lying hypocrite. Again, which side of that soft face of yours do you want slapped.

You deny the future resurrection of "OT saints," which, by definition, is physical, and deny the future redemption of the body, also, by definition, physical, promised to respective members of the boc, asserting that these teachings of Paul, do not apply today-on record, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ:

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Go TOL audience-ask Craigie Tet. if these 2 passages apply today. He will say that they do not, out of one side of his mouth, and, out of the other, in hypocrisy, deception, spam:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why does Paul speak of the Gospel in the singular if his is different from Peter's? Just asking

john w

Hall of Fame
That's correct.

I believe the OT Saints were resurrected in 70AD, and now reign with Christ Jesus until the thousand years is over.

The Apostle Paul made it very clear that his audience was living in what Paul referred to as: "the ends of the world are come".

Why don't you believe what the Apostle Paul said in the KJV?

(1 Cor 10:11 KJV) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

"Why don't you believe what the Apostle Paul said in the KJV?"-satanic one

As I predicted, his satanic "Don't you believe God/Paul?"Jesus" sophistry, deception, as if that stumper clinches his "argument."

You deceptive punk.

Go TOL audience-ask Craigie Tet. if these 2 passages apply today. He will say that they do not, out of one side of his mouth, and, out of the other, in hypocrisy, deception, spam, in deceit:

Don't you believe Paul/the bible/God?Why don't you believe what the Apostle Paul said in the KJV?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are we lost

I thought you guys were supposed to be secure in your salvation?

Why would you care if someone else thinks your not saved?

It has never bothered be one bit every time you tell me to "get saved" because I am secure in my salvation.

Depending how you define "lost"(in a non-salvation way), you guys are very lost in the false teachings of Darby and Bullinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.