A Peculiar Kind of Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

It occured to me that some of the sayings of this sage should be collected for the edification of all.

The Gospel According to Sozo

"If you really loved your wife, you'd find a nice bridge with a swift river below, and have yourself a late night swim!"

Philosophy~ Religion > Sozo Shows Christian Love, #4

"I'd much rather see your mug on the news having been eatin' alive by several rabid dogs."

Back Alley > No Longer a Christian #693

"You are a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, and YOU have no hope!"

Exclusively Christian Theology > grace and Works #227

"You're an idiot; a demon possessed idiot!"

Exclusively Christian Theology > Grace and Works #225

"Go back to hell, Stone! You are controlled by demons, and a madman."

Exclusively Christian Theology > Grace and Works #223

"However, YOU will receive the hell that you deserve, and those who knew you, will rejoice at your eternal torment."

Philosophy~Religion > Sozo Shows Christian Love #57

"Morphy is our resident pollock! He loves child molestors, rapists, and homos!"

Welcome Center > Greetings #20

"You are a pervert, worthy of death, and hopefully, someday, in this country, we can pass legislation to put fear in the minds of perverts by putting an end to their lives, so that others will think about their choices."

General Theology > Gays and Civil Penalties #39

" . . . God has clearly revealed that homosexual practices are worthy of death."

Genberal Theolgy > Wickwoman's Five Favorite Fundies #11

"These questions are subjective to each individual case, but if the infractions and penalties are known, and they still rebel, then ultimately the death penalty should be enforced.

"I would compare your questions to that of a child molestor, because currently that practice is not tolerated by society, and I therefore would suggest that those who allow them to live at home, associate, or knowingly employ such people be subject to similar penalties.

"Because our society tolerates homosexuals, it appears as though any association to them is moot, but it is only because society is grossly mistaken.

"There are alot of crimes that should be upgraded to the death penalty, and there are alot of behaviors that should be crimes, that are not."

General Theology > Gays and Civil Penalties #4

"I now know that those same evil people are right here in our midst, disguising themselves as a preacher, a wiccan mother, and other various characters. I hope that someday we can use the evidence of these views that they have posted (if and when this country comes to it's senses) to bring these wicked characters to the justice that they deserve, and as testimony to others that their endorsement of abominable acts will not go unpunished."

Current Events and Politics > God - For or Against Abortion, #46

"Schizophrenia is not an illness. It is a made-up term to describe an individual who has an unsound mind resulting from personal choices."

General Theology > Need some Honsest thoughts on Situation #35

"Go to hell... godrulz."

General Theology > Are you Perfect? #652

"You are a liar! And since you are not a Christian, you will go to hell! "

General Theology > Jesus is ... Lord? #45[/i]

"I am now offically naming my butt... Gerald. Would you like to be the first to kiss Gerald?"

General Theology > transexual Freaks of Nature #58

"My summary of the bible: God is God, and YOU are a Christ hating dog!"
Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #641

"You are the most ignorant @ss that the world has ever known! . . . THEN TELL US WHAT IT MEANS, YOU FRICKEN DUMB@SS."

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #637

"You are a hypocrite, and a liar! You are going to hell. . . . You are a worthless piece of crap, and not fit for worm food.

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #622

". . . He is going to throw your devil worshipping butt in hell!"

Exclusively Christiam Theology > Jesus is . . . Lord? #12

"NONE OF US could give a crap if you ever come back. You are a liar, a pervert, and have zero integrity. You cried like a baby for several days because I would not address your stupidity. Then once I gave you my response, you ran away like a beaten little puppy with your tail between your legs. You don't deserve an answer to any of your anti-Christ contentions. You are a godless pig, with no hope."

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #265

"You scurvy liitle twerp. You run away from the other thread, where I proved you a liar, and a cultist to show up here and jump on the bandwagon of these godless, Holy Spirit blaspheming, pigs. You have no life in you. Go crawl back into your dung heap."

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #186

"Hey butthead... you have NEVER responded to any post! So shut your big fat Jesus hating mouth!"

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Perfect? #169

Look, lame brain, it goes like this... You ask a question, I respond. . . . Get it? Or is that too complicated for your pea-sized intellect?

Exclusively Christian Theology > Are you Still Sinning? #262

Not much comment on this body of work is needed. I endured weary hours of it, so as to present it to you.

I think I understand where the writer is coming from. His heavy emphasis on Christian perfection means to him that he, the writer, is perfect by virtue of his having been sanctified by the blood of Christ. So when he looks into his soul, whatever he happens to find in there seems to him perfect, even when it is vile, hateful, spiteful, arrogant and corrupt. And the putrification that he casts seems to him like the love of God.

In Him,

Philip

Crow

more peculiar gospel...

Matthew 23

(1) 1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do. 4For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. 6They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, 7greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, "Rabbi, Rabbi.' 8But you, do not be called "Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ,[2] and you are all brethren. 9Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. 11But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.
13"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[3]
15"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
16"Woe to you, blind guides, who say, "Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.' 17Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies[4] the gold? 18And, "Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.' 19Fools and blindFor which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? 20Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it. 21He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells[5] in it. 22And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.
23"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.[6] 26Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. 28Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30and say, "If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
31"Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt. 33Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

1 Cor 6

9Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 5

1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles--that a man has his father's wife! 2And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. 4In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Mark 7
27But Jesus said to her, "Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs."

*note--"dogs" was a racial epithet in Jewish society which referred to Gentiles.

1 Timothy 1

9We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

18Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, 19holding on to faith and a good conscience. Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith. 20Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

Galatians 5
11Brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Philip-

Anyone who reads your post knows you're referring to Sozo, so there's no point being coy about it. At least have the guts to give a person's name when you seek to impugn them.

Sozo gets carried away on some of the interpersonal stuff. I do too, as do most of us who are insufficiently practiced in the art of smarminess, some of us more frequently than others.

Sozo is one of the best teachers I have had as a Christian. He is just as happy to advise and guide and share and answer stupid questions asked out of a sincere desire to understand as he is to rebuke and correct. If someone shows a thirst to learn he is one of the most generous people with his time and with his advice that you could ask for.

What I have listed above is only a tiny fraction of stuff I can find in the scriptures where sin and false teaching were condemned soundly and sinners insulted. Sozo does not quietly suffer attempts to misuse the scriptures to suit man's idea of morality or fairness or what seems to be a better way of doing things. He does not preach "inclusiveness" other that that which we find as those who have Christ as Savior. He does not call evil good, nor good evil. I thank God that He has fostered this fearlessness in Sozo.

Neither Christ nor Paul shied from giving insult nor did they gloss things over. They were not double-minded. They called it as they saw it. They responded differently according to the situation, depending on whether they were being met with honest doubt and confusion or willful ignorance.

Last edited:

Sozo

:chuckle:

You should have entitled this thread... The Best of Sozo: Volume One!

What's so funny, is that instead of responding to a post that proved you to be a false teacher, you thought you could discredit me by revealing something that I do on a daily basis to people like you. I hate to disappoint you, but everyone knows full well what I am capable of when someone preaches a false gospel.

However, in your defense, I will say, that I do go overboard at times, and my passion for the truth, results in my greatest weakness, my thorn in the flesh, if you will, and I could probably accomplish more if I took a walk before I respond to people with your character. The difference between myself and others, is that I expose my weakness for all eyes to see, while the weaknessess of others are still hidden. Berating, lashing out, insulting, and mocking others for their perversions may not always be the best recourse, but, as Crow pointed out, sometimes it is the righteous thing to do.

I might make a suggestion to you Philip, (and I say this in all love and tenderness); If you would have spent as much time in prayer and reading your bible as you did in compiling your post, perhaps you would see the error of ways, and not be such a defender of perverts, because it tends to make us think that you are one.

Philip

Originally posted by Sozo

Rabid dogs . . . you have no hope . . . rejoice at your eternal torment . . . our resident pollock . . . worthy of death . . . YOU FRICKIN DUMB@SS . . . Go to hell . . . Renaming my butt Gerald . . . kiss my Gerald? . . . Christ hating dog . . . worthless piece of crap not fit for worm food . . . scurvy little twerp . . . crawl back into your dung heap . . . Hey butthead . . . big fat Jesus hating mouth . . .

big fat Jesus hating mouth . . .

Sozo

Originally posted by Philip
:chuckle: :chuckle:

You should have entitled this thread... The Best of Sozo: Volume One!

What's so funny, is that instead of responding to a post that proved you to be a false teacher, you thought you could discredit me by revealing something that I do on a daily basis to people like you. I hate to disappoint you, but everyone knows full well what I am capable of when someone preaches a false gospel.

However, in your defense, I will say, that I do go overboard at times, and my passion for the truth, results in my greatest weakness, my thorn in the flesh, if you will, and I could probably accomplish more if I took a walk before I respond to people with your character. The difference between myself and others, is that I expose my weakness for all eyes to see, while the weaknessess of others are still hidden. Berating, lashing out, insulting, and mocking others for their perversions may not always be the best recourse, but, as Crow pointed out, sometimes it is the righteous thing to do.

I might make a suggestion to you Philip, (and I say this in all love and tenderness); If you would have spent as much time in prayer and reading your bible as you did in compiling your post, perhaps you would see the error of ways, and not be such a defender of perverts, because it tends to make us think that you are one.

C

cattyfan

Is it like a rite of passage for new people to pick an unnecessary fight with Sozo? :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Philip, for what it's worth, don't waste time trying to tangle with, reason with, or argue with Sozo. Just accept him for what he is. (Actually haven't made my mind up on that, come to think of it.):D

Yes, I think you're right catty: the newbies wander into Sozo, get their thumb chopped at his verbal wood chipper, then realize they can just leave him be. He's all bark, no bite. Of course the fact that this is all virtual may have something to do with that...

Crow

It kinda reminds me of tossing a rock into a hornets nest, and getting mad if the hornets don't chase you.

Sozo

Originally posted by cattyfan

Is it like a rite of passage for new people to pick an unnecessary fight with Sozo? :chuckle:

Maybe I should copyright those phrases :think:

My personal favorite is...

"I am now offically naming my butt... Gerald. Would you like to be the first to kiss Gerald?"

Anyone get the feeling that Philip is related to Mateo?

Lovejoy

Originally posted by Sozo

Maybe I should copyright those phrases :think:

My personal favorite is...

Anyone get the feeling that Philip is related to Mateo?

Actually, I still talk to Mateo on several other forums. For some reason, he gets in trouble virtually everywhere he goes. I have never seen a man get banned in such a serial manner. However, it does end up leading me to some very interesting sites!

Sozo

Originally posted by Lovejoy

Actually, I still talk to Mateo on several other forums. For some reason, he gets in trouble virtually everywhere he goes. I have never seen a man get banned in such a serial manner. However, it does end up leading me to some very interesting sites!

I don't really think that Philip is Mateo, because their writing styles are different, and Philip ends his with "In Him, Philip", but there is still something about Philip that is familiar, and I can't quite put my finger on it.

:think: :think: :think:

Crow

:think:

Dang, Sozo, Phillip must have spent hours digging through all of your posts. I hope that isn't a sign of some sort of unwholesome interest in you.

:shocked:

Last edited:

Greywolf

Originally posted by Crow
:think:

Dang, Sozo, Phillip must have spent hours digging through all of your posts. I hope that isn't a sign of some sort of unwholesome interest in you.

:shocked:

Or he might have just used the search function...

1PeaceMaker

Re: A Peculiar Kind of Gospel

Not much comment on this body of work is needed. I endured weary hours of it, so as to present it to you.

I think I understand where the writer is coming from. His heavy emphasis on Christian perfection means to him that he, the writer, is perfect by virtue of his having been sanctified by the blood of Christ. So when he looks into his soul, whatever he happens to find in there seems to him perfect, even when it is vile, hateful, spiteful, arrogant and corrupt. And the putrification that he casts seems to him like the love of God.

In Him,

Philip
:sigh:

It seems that you aren't focusing on whether or not certain aspects of Sozo's theology is correct, but instead on what kind of writing/communicating he does.

That is too bad for you.

Remember what Jesus said? "do what they say not what they do."

That way you won't be troubled with issues of what kind of relationship with God they are having. That is not your business, you know? Don't act like Sozo if you don't like his manners, but listen to what he says, and embrace the TRUTH. Reject only what is false.

BTW, it is possible to act like an @ss without sinning, however, it is not recommended. :chuckle:

Philip

Greetings, 1Peacemaker -

I hardly felt that an explaination was needed.

Sozo regrets some of his hasty utterences, but falls short of admitting error. In fact, I do not think we could find any significant example of Sozo changing his mind. Sozo has absolute faith that his mind contains a perfect and true reflection of God's reality.

Sozo experiences himself as being incapable of error. I think this belief of his results from a chain of thought something like this:

"I am saved. Those who are saved find themselves to be in compliance with the Lord's teaching that we should be perfect, even as the Father is perfect. I am therefore perfect. And since I am perfect, I cannot be in error.

"If I cannot be in error, then those who have doctrinal differences with me must be in error. And if they are in error, and if they will not readily change their minds when I correct them, then they are not perfect. And if they are not perfect, then they are not saved. And if they are not saved, then they will go to hell.

"I rejoice in the perfect justice of God. If it pleases God to condemn certain men to the agonies of hell, then it pleases me when he sends these men to hell."

Sozo is a very intelligent man, and devotes much thought and energy to justifying something that is very simple when you strip away the rhetoric. If you represent a challenge to what Sozo thinks is true, then he wishes for you to be killed and burned in hell. It really is that simple, but it seems more complicated and sophisticated in Sozo's explainations.

The pattern can be seen again and again in these threads. Initially, when a user takes issue with Sozo, Sozo is polite and civil, and he backs up his beliefs with evidence from the scriptures or with rational arguments. Sometimes Sozo's antagonist presents counterargument to what Sozo said - and Sozo at first responds in kind. But soon, Sozo's patience wears thin. When it becomes apparent that he will not easily prevail, he stops addressing the arguments and starts attacking the arguer - because the possibility that he, Sozo, might be wrong cannot be entertained. He wonders aloud if maybe the arguer is not saved. Then he proclaims that the arguer is not saved. Next comes the juvenile name-calling. After that, he accuses the arguer of being stupid or insane. The next step is to proclaim the arguer an enemy of God. And even if the issue under debate is a relatively subtle doctrinal point, he ends up calling for his antagonist's death and agony in the flames, and he makes it clear that he, Sozo, will have a good time watching this piece of human crap wiggling and sizzling forever.

Beyond the obvious profile of an emotionally insecure, controlling type of personality that desperately desires to impose its own wishes upon reality, there are deep problems here that Christ would indeed identify as errors. Foremost is the desire that certain people should be condemned, and an anticipation of taking pleasure in their destruction. Christianity identifies one ancient being who desires destruction and who takes pleasure in it, and that being is niether Christ, the Holy Spirit nor the Father.

Sozo is not a monster. He wants to draw nearer to God and he seeks always to deepen his relationship with Jesus Christ as his Lord. He loves his family fiercely, and he even has a good sense of humor. He is honest and consciously desires to do what is right. But he is a profoundly frustrated person whose repressed dark side gains expression, in whole or in part, here, on the Internet.

Sozo shares a trait in common with us all: he is not perfect. His most obvious flaw is his misconception that he is perfect, and that misconception holds him back from his fondest desire - which is to draw ever nearer to perfection.

I will save Sozo the trouble of explaining his opinion of me. Sozo wants all of you to know that he thinks I am a God-hating criminal who should be eaten by rabid dogs, the excrement from which would provide Sozo with millenia of pleasure. That thought should make the part of Sozo's soul which is isolated and insulated from the trasformative power of God's grace dance with an ecstatic delight, much like Gollum when he momentarily recovered his precious at the very Crack of Doom.

Sozo

Sozo regrets some of his hasty utterences, but falls short of admitting error.
I never should have traded my TE to BillyBob :doh:
In fact, I do not think we could find any significant example of Sozo changing his mind.
Wnen I first came to this sight, I believed that the future was completely closed. No one should flippantly change their mind because of something they hear on a website. My relationship with God is intensely personal, and I did not come to the beliefs that I now hold without substantial impassioned prayer and study.
Sozo has absolute faith that his mind contains a perfect and true reflection of God's reality.
That's not true. But, I do have perfect access.
Sozo experiences himself as being incapable of error.
How about you prove this through something I said, rather than your mendacious quotes.
"I am saved."
That is correct; salvation is an exchanged life.
Those who are saved find themselves to be in compliance with the Lord's teaching that we should be perfect, even as the Father is perfect.
"Behold, I have come to do Thy will." He takes away the first in order to establish the second. By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins; but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time onward until His enemies be made a footstool for His feet. For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified. We have been sanctified; and those who are sanctified have been perfected for all time.

Your argument is not with me Philip.

And since I am perfect, I cannot be in error.
Once again, you fail miserably in your pedomorphic logic.

I have never affirmed that I am perfect in thought, word or deed. I have been made perfect in spirit, which is my life, and that which has been changed. My mind is being changed through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, and my body will be changed in the resurrection. This is fundemental stuff, Philip, are you sure you understand the gospel?
"If I cannot be in error, then those who have doctrinal differences with me must be in error.
(See above) Your logic falls flat. The truth is available to all those who are in Christ, and it comes directly from God, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
And if they are in error, and if they will not readily change their minds when I correct them, then they are not perfect.
This is not completely without merit. I do believe that those in Christ (including myself) will eventually come to the knowledge of the truth when confronted by it. The key to this is to be willing to examine what is being presented through prayer and bible study to see if the things spoken are true. We should all be Bereans. It should be a concern to everyone when someone continually rejects the truth, especially if they are the only one who sees it that way.

My insults are generally the result of others insulting me or the message of Christ without first giving the verses I quote any consideration. They tend to arrogantly hold to their religious baggage and anti-Christ religious doctrines, rather than what the writer has said. Most Christians have the idea that God is still judging them for sin, and so they are ineffective in both their relationship with God and in their presentation of the message of the gospel. I do question a person's salvation, if they repeatedly teach that the cross did not satisfy God's justice for sin, and that those who are in Christ have not been freed from sin.

"And we have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this, love is perfected with us, that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love."

And if they are not perfect, then they are not saved. And if they are not saved, then they will go to hell.
Do you believe that unsaved people go somewhere else?

"I rejoice in the perfect justice of God. If it pleases God to condemn certain men to the agonies of hell, then it "pleases" me when he sends these men to hell."
You are displeased with what pleases God? :confused: Why do you say that it pleases God to see these wicked men burn? I would say it is important to warn them of their impending doom. Wouldn't you?
...there are deep problems here that Christ would indeed identify as errors. Foremost is the desire that certain people should be condemned, and an anticipation of taking pleasure in their destruction.
You don't think that "certain people" should be condemned?

God does not take "pleasure" in the destruction of the wicked. But, He does warn them, and He does await their demise.

"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of hell?"

"But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who after He has killed has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!"

"He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time onward until His enemies be made a footstool for His feet."

Your problem, Philip, is that you have not taken much time to read your bible, nor have an intimate relationship with God whereas you receive the message of Christ. But, that's fine, just do so, and when you can think, and see clearly, we can get back to correcting your beliefs that God wants criminals to run freely in our streets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.