What About Leo???

What About Leo???

• Leo Volont is the most, "Confusticated and Bothered 'Christian' " that I have ever run across.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Leo Volont is perfectly correct, and upholds sound doctrine.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Leo is mentally ill.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Leo is actually Zakath, incognito.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Leo is something else, see my post below...

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Aimiel

There are many 'Christians,' who will say to The Lord, "Lord, have we not prophecied in Your Name?" and He will say to them, "Depart from Me, I never knew you." Leo, clearly, does not uphold The Word of God, nor walk in it. I was never trying to infer that He is Christian, in any regard, merely pointing out his predicament.

Granite

Hall of Fame
He's warped. His beliefs are a mishmash of the worst Roman Catholic dogma and mysticism. To say nothing of his arrogance and presumption.

Aimiel

Originally posted by granite1010
He's warped.
Twisted, afflicted and perverted, as well.
His beliefs are a mishmash of the worst Roman Catholic dogma and mysticism.
I think he's more Gnostic than Catholic, but, both are replete with mystic qualities.
To say nothing of his arrogance and presumption.
Oh, come on, we can talk about them here, that's what this thread is for. He's like, really polluted. Reading one of his posts is like sticking your brain in a blender.

church6

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
False prophet

False prophet

Kim is not without his critics and has had to answer allegations of being a false prophet. On his TV show on TBN he defended himself by saying, “You can be a wrong prophet and not be a false prophet, somebody can make a mistake with doctrine...how many Bible prophecy teachers told us things were going to happen, and took out the book of Revelation and they never came to pass and nobody said a word. No books apologizing for this, a teacher can teach things and today I know teachers, great teachers who said I was wrong 30 years ago some mistaken doctrine, discipleship, today they say that was wrong. Now they were forgiven, but a prophet makes a mistake and he’s a false prophet and we must stone the guy right away he’s right out. Well this there’s that aspect of it, I could have made a mistake, let me tell you something you can.” Kim goes on to explain how the prophetic works “When you do get a word there is an action expected from you, if you don’t do it you ain’t gonna get prophecy, you can call me a false prophet I don’t really care, it doesn’t matter, it really doesn’t.” This puts the blame on the hearer instead of the prophet. This is not how prophecy works. The Bible says that if a prophet speaks something that does not come to pass he is a false prophet, and that the people rid themselves of him and ignore him. (Deuteronomy 18:21-22) Kim thinks that it is your fault if the prophecy that he gives you does not come to pass.

For those who wish to justify this with the excuse that everyone makes mistakes, even prophets. I have this to ask: If prophets can falsely prophesy and still remain legitimate, how do we determine who is a false prophet? If prophets are able to make “mistakes” how can we know what is real and what is a mistake? If you do not need to be 100% accurate in prophecy, how do we know what is true prophecy and what is false?

church6

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Re: What About Leo???

Speak for yourself you false prophet follower!
Just do a google search on: Kim Clement False Prophet

Originally posted by Aimiel
We need another award, especially for Leo Volont. Let's see, what can we give him? Smothers is our champion foolish poster. Should Leo be our, "Most Confusticated and Bothered 'Christian' ?"

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Twisted, afflicted and perverted, as well.I think he's more Gnostic than Catholic, but, both are replete with mystic qualities.Oh, come on, we can talk about them here, that's what this thread is for. He's like, really polluted. Reading one of his posts is like sticking your brain in a blender.

I decided to bypass the spam.

Aimiel

Re: False prophet

Re: False prophet

Originally posted by church6
If you do not need to be 100% accurate in prophecy, how do we know what is true prophecy and what is false?
Uh, maybe the same way as The Lord expects every one of His Children to survive error in Pastors, Teachers or Evangelists, by rightly dividing The Word of Truth. If I threw out everything that I ever heard or read from someone who has error in their life, I would end up with nothing. No Bible, nothing to lead guide and direct me into all Truth, I would be alone. And, I would have to not listen to myself, because I have sinned.

For one thing, we're not under the Abrahamic Covenant any more, so we don't need to stone prophets, false or not. The prophet that says that his prophecies are 100%, that is the one to watch out for. He's trying to dupe you. The spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophets. I have spoken with more than a few who are called to the office of a Prophet, and they have all agreed that Kim Clement is uniquely anointe to the office of 'Prophet to the Prophets.' His ministry speaks for itself. I believe that what you quoted displayed that quite well.

Elaine

Originally posted by Tye Porter
Actually, I think he has a new name on here.
Jesus-saves, Iammehehe or Duder.
One of those, probably.
I don't know about that, Tye, but I know it isn't Iammehehe. She's a friend of Mystical Toenail's.

Aimiel

Originally posted by rfburnhertz
Oh, we will get snow.
We will get it all in two or three days in Feb or March.
I saw a news specail about global warming. They said that by 2010 half of the world's ski resorts will have to close, and if the current rate continues, by 2100 there will be no snow left to ski on, anywhere.

Aimiel

He did it himself, or either his mom comes on TOL.

Edit: His mom probably has more sense than to think that he holds any sound doctrine, at all.

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
I saw a news specail about global warming. They said that by 2010 half of the world's ski resorts will have to close, and if the current rate continues, by 2100 there will be no snow left to ski on, anywhere.

There was a report out a few years ago which said that the earth is actually getting colder on average.

There was also a document some years ago signed by a very large group of scientists giving a flat denial of global warming.

Last year I listened to a ex-member of Green Peace on the Dennis Prager radio show.

He is a scientist from Finland and is an enviromentalist who also denies global warming is a threat.

He said it does exist, but that it is a normal thing which the earth has always experianced and always will and is not related to anything we as humans do.

Me,
I don't know but I have serious doubts about global warming and any kind of threat it might present.

Aimiel

I believe that there are enemies of truth in every realm, and they prevent many from ever understanding anything at all.