Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 1Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Tye Porter said:
Sorry, I just noticed that with the exception of Sozo, the rest of the list hold the same religious belief system.

I know, but I wasn't looking at it that way. They are all frequent, witty posters who deserve consideration whether I agree with them all the time or not.

Notice Skeptic didn't make my list
:chuckle:

[Although he was nominated]

Last edited:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Berean Todd;
BB, in case you didn't notice, there were nominations made for the poll, and none of those you mentioned were nominated. Yes, I do think that many of them would be worthy. Yes, after being here only 3 months, I am extremely honored to even be nominated.

Bill;
Good for you!!!

BT;
And yes, I do agree that while I thought Mr Enyart kicked Zakath's rear end in the debate, that he does not post near enough to be the best. I pray that someone else overtakes him for the lead, because even with the quality of the work, there is something to be said for the award going to someone who is actually a part of the community.

Billy;
Exactly!! Well said!!!!

BT;
That being said, the people you listed are not an option because they were not nominated. You, or any of them, could have nominated anyone, but no one did. It's not bias, it's just that they were not nominated.

Billy;
I nominated Skeptic, go back and check!!! He didn't make it to the list! :think:

Poly made it clear that all nominees were subject to approval. Fair enough, but the Bob Enyart thing is absolutely ridiculous. Now, if there was an poll for the the most 'Celebrity' on TOL, maybe....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Tye Porter said:
Septic is a COMMIE BASTID!
That is a whole different religion.

I agree, but I have read some of PureX's posts and would say that he shows signs of being a commie [he was nominated]. I would not call him a 'Bastid', however.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Tye Porter said:
PureX is a ......
I'll get banned, let's hold that thought.

What happened to your 'blue' letters?

[I didn't know that 'pissgreen' was a color option]

Kidding....joking.....being funny......it's a joke! :D

Tye Porter

BillyBob said:
What happened to your 'blue' letters?

[I didn't know that 'pissgreen' was a color option]

Kidding....joking.....being funny......it's a joke! :D

I'll admit....

I am laughing my yass of (and that is no SMALL feat).
I tried to type in "pissgreen" as the colour but it came out...

BLUE!

gofigure.

Try it.

By the way, this colour is called "Baby Poop Green" .

Berean Todd

Thanks OL, I appreciate the thought brother :thumb:

And please, someone, anyone just vote for Ninevah, or many someones vote for someone else, so that Pastor Enyart doesn't win this thing - I really do strongly agree with BB (as hard as it is for me to say that) that the person who wins this should actually be a part of the community, not someone who almost never posts.

One Eyed Jack

I have to disagree. Even if he does't post much, Bob Enyart is a part of this community. Remember -- a wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool speaks because he has to say something.

I voted for Turbo, by the way...

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.