Pardon our dust...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SOTK, have you tried bumping up the font sizes on your internet browser? If you are using IE, look for "Font Size" under the "View" menu.

SOTK

Turbo said:
SOTK, have you tried bumping up the font sizes on your internet browser? If you are using IE, look for "Font Size" under the "View" menu.

Already tried that. It bumps up the font size on some things but not others. For example, the font size for the menu items under the TOL banner (Home, Register, forums, active, etc) will increase in size but the font size in people's posts and the 'active' threads will all be tiny. The text in the shout box is tiny as well. It's weird. I haven't changed anything on my computer. It happened yesterday when Knight started working on TOL.

All the other sites and forums I frequent are fine. It's just TOL.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
Sadly... the shoubox is the first thing to get abused by knuckle-heads. :(

That's why it was converted to "subscribers only".
A loss for all of us. :(

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Hey Knight, you'll let us know when you're officially done with the project, right? That way we'll know when to begin unleashing our millions of complaints!
:devil:

Just kidding. :p

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Lucky said:
Hey Knight, you'll let us know when you're officially done with the project, right? That way we'll know when to begin unleashing our millions of complaints!
:devil:

Just kidding. :p

:not complaining: Why is the body of the quote highlighted instead of the quotee? It's not as clear who is being replied to, was this an intentional change? :/not complaining:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Nineveh
:not complaining: Why is the body of the quote highlighted instead of the quotee? It's not as clear who is being replied to, was this an intentional change? :/not complaining:
How is this?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I'd like to have the quotes working at all..

Do you like quotes in a box?
Do you like quotes set in blocks?

Do you like quotes within the lines?
Do you like quotes anytimes?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath

Test

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath

There... I like this!