Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These are the members who were nominated here by fellow TOL members. Who do you think should should be TOL poster of the year for 2003?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky
Who is Ninevah? :p
Whatever are you talking about? ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think there were many other good ones who weren't nominated. 2003 was a great year for TruthSmackin'!! :D

Freak

Turbo got a vote? Hmmm.....he seemed to always repeated whatever Knight said. That's how I saw it.

Elaine

Oh, Poly, you're supposed to be up there, too. Agent Smith and ShadowMaid both nominated you. :thumb:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
For me Bob Enyart is the obvious choice. His posts on Battle Royale VII alone were enough to get this honor!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak
Turbo got a vote? Hmmm.....he seemed to always repeated whatever Knight said. That's how I saw it.
If anything... I repeated much of what Turbo has said.

Turbo is awesome!! :turbo:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are four that I wanted to vote for:

Lightson
Nineveh
Turbo
One Eyed Jack

But, I had to go with the one whose posts, more often than not, hit me dead-center of my heart: Nineveh.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Bob Enyart?????? What a joke, he hardly ever even posts here!!!!!! 73 Stinking posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

There are quite a few frequent posters who are not included in the poll and should have been. At least an 'Other' category could have been provided.

Any one of the following would easily be a better choice than Bob Enyart, hands down!

Zakath
Gerald
Sozo
Eireann
taoist
Flipper
TreMor

At least these guys actually have a sense of humor, are quite witty and post more than once a month!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Sure, I love most of the persons nominated and agree that they deserve to be in the poll, but Bob Enyart????????? :bang:

[....Bob Enyart.........go figure............might as well have voted for truthseeker45 and his 25 aliases or even Malju] :doh:

Tye Porter

BillyBob said:
Zakath
Gerald
Sozo
Eireann
taoist
Flipper
TreMor
[/B]

I seem to see a theme in your nominations, Sir! :chuckle:

Feels like that game, "Which one of these doesn't belong?"

I know, I know.
:wave:
Pick me!

It's Sozo.
Why did you include him in that list with those other men?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Tye Porter said:
I seem to see a theme in your nominations, Sir! :chuckle:

Feels like that game, "Which one of these doesn't belong?"

I know, I know.
:wave:
Pick me!

It's Sozo.
Why did you include him in that list with those other men?

Tye, I did not form my list based on religious beliefs, I based my list on those whose posts I enjoy reading, find humorous, witty and intelligent. Again, I would have chosen at least half of the posters on Poly's list, but it was a clearly religiously biased poll.

Tye Porter

BillyBob said:
Tye, I did not form my list based on religious beliefs, I based my list on those whose posts I enjoy reading, find humorous, witty and intelligent. Again, I would have chosen at least half of the posters on Poly's list, but it was a clearly religiously biased poll.

Sorry, I just noticed that with the exception of Sozo, the rest of the list hold the same religious belief system.

Berean Todd

BillyBob said:
I would have chosen at least half of the posters on Poly's list, but it was a clearly religiously biased poll.

BB, in case you didn't notice, there were nominations made for the poll, and none of those you mentioned were nominated. Yes, I do think that many of them would be worthy. Yes, after being here only 3 months, I am extremely honored to even be nominated. And yes, I do agree that while I thought Mr Enyart kicked Zakath's rear end in the debate, that he does not post near enough to be the best. I pray that someone else overtakes him for the lead, because even with the quality of the work, there is something to be said for the award going to someone who is actually a part of the community.

That being said, the people you listed are not an option because they were not nominated. You, or any of them, could have nominated anyone, but no one did. It's not bias, it's just that they were not nominated.