Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob Debates Pro-Abort Peggy Loonan

This is the show from Thursday September 13th, 2007.

SUMMARY:

* Bob debates: Peggy Loonan, founder and president of LifeandLibertyforWomen.org.

An INSTANT classic!

Today's Resource: Second Telethon SPECIAL: In addition to our Plot Audio Set Telethon Special, now we introduce our Telethon Download Special! Our KGOV Store now features forty different downloadable resources, from Bob's Plot manuscript, to his First Five Days novel, to many of our popular Bible Study Albums! Order any of these downloadable resources and have the purchase price applied toward our KGOV Telethon goal to help BEL stay on the Internet for another year! And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources! What a great way to help ensure that BEL keeps pressing on for another year!

Mr. 5020

I listened to it. The debate was pretty good. It was hard to listen to, because Loonan refused to listen to logic. It was so frustrating!!

Silk Queen

Bob Debates Pro-Abort Peggy Loonan

This is the show from Thursday September 13th, 2007.

SUMMARY:

* Bob debates: Peggy Loonan, founder and president of LifeandLibertyforWomen.org.

An INSTANT classic!

Today's Resource: Second Telethon SPECIAL: In addition to our Plot Audio Set Telethon Special, now we introduce our Telethon Download Special! Our KGOV Store now features forty different downloadable resources, from Bob's Plot manuscript, to his First Five Days novel, to many of our popular Bible Study Albums! Order any of these downloadable resources and have the purchase price applied toward our KGOV Telethon goal to help BEL stay on the Internet for another year! And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources! What a great way to help ensure that BEL keeps pressing on for another year!

If your avatar saves one baby it is worth all the misery and disgust of seeing that poor dead body.
However I can't hardly read your posts just because of your avatar.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If your avatar saves one baby it is worth all the misery and disgust of seeing that poor dead body.
However I can't hardly read your posts just because of your avatar.

Exactly my sentiment.

I admire the OT challenge against abortion, but am queasy over the pic.

Maybe it is just a female thing, and it does not bother the males so much.

???

Nang

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly my sentiment.

I admire the OT challenge against abortion, but am queasy over the pic.

Maybe it is just a female thing, and it does not bother the males so much.

???

Nang

It's not a female thing because it doesn't bother me at all since I know why he uses that avatar.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I listened to it. The debate was pretty good. It was hard to listen to, because Loonan refused to listen to logic. It was so frustrating!!

That woman lives in here own reality. Her own opinion has become her standard of right and wrong and it is not at all consistent. It is like everything is "gray" except for a woman's right to murder.

Mr. 5020

That woman lives in here own reality. Her own opinion has become her standard of right and wrong and it is not at all consistent. It is like everything is "gray" except for a woman's right to murder.
It's sad because it's true... :(

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I shed tears at the end of this one .. :(

I choked mine back.....but next time my vacuum cleaner gets stalled on a sock....:cry:

The only time that woman was silent for more than an instant, was when Bob asked her to describe an abortion which she so adamantly defended, for an hour, as a "right." The silent pause, was stunningly profound.

I agree with someone who posted that her shrill feminist voice was hard to listen to for an hour........ "I'm a telling you."....... Peggy is the stereotypical feminist, and archetype.

I remember a short while back when Bob interviewed another pro-abort Cara Degette. {The sister of Democrat Dianna Degette.} This was exactly what I thought Cara would sound like, but she didn't. Cara to her credit actually listened, and there were many silent pauses, in that interview, while she "thought" about what Bob was saying. In fact I thought Bob was interviewing her, instead of the other way around.

Good interview by Bob, would have been great, if she had of described the abortion herself. Maybe then, even she would have broke down, and cried.

I will always remember one of the first "saves" I saw down at PP in Denver.

A 20 year old got out of her car and "immediately" started staring directly at each one of us, one at a time, and cussing us out. It was a steady stream of foul language from car door, to clinic door. I remember her most for her "double" one finger salute. We get the single finger, all the time, but both barrels is very rare, and means they are absolutely irate with you, or someone?

I remember saying to someone, after replacing my lower jaw to its proper place. "Well there is one baby, we are definately not going to see saved today." God must have heard me.

About 45 minutes later, she came out head bowed, tearful, stopped at the front entrance, rolled down her window. Said she just could not do this thing. Asked us for help, and some of our pamphlets.

My jaw dropped to its former position.

You simply do not always know what is going on inside of people and what God can do with those "insides," of ours! I want to just write this Peggy Loonan off...... but I just can't!

Last edited:

Mr. 5020

What's up with Peggy Loonan accusing Jo Scott of bombing an abortion clinic in Oregon?
I heard that, too. Did some quick searches...couldn't find anything. :idunno:

She also said she had the evidence right in front of her...which was weird. Turn it into the authorities and get Scott imprisoned! :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.