TOL's Sinless Members

staind.raindrop

The Law of Christ that I found states to carry your brethren burdens.

The New Covenant of Heb 8:8 is between the house of Israel and Judah and I know you guys dont want to be grafted into Israel and follow Gods commandments,, so I am confused.

I believe God extends His NC with them to everyone, isn't it what He's referring to every time He mentions including Gentiles in the inheritance?

JosephR

I believe God extends His NC with them to everyone, isn't it what He's referring to every time He mentions including Gentiles in the inheritance?

He says you can be grafted in with the Covenant of Israel to receive the salvation of the Jews. The law of Christ is only to Love God your neighbor and to bear your brothers burdens.This is taught all through the OT and is nothing new. Isiah showed us mercy is more important then Law and so did Jesus. However that does not mean throw it away.

Paul says I became lawless to gain the lawless.. when he gained them do you think they stayed lawless?

staind.raindrop

He says you can be grafted in with the Covenant of Israel to receive the salvation of the Jews. The law of Christ is only to Love God your neighbor and to bear your brothers burdens.This is taught all through the OT and is nothing new. Isiah showed us mercy is more important then Law and so did Jesus. However that does not mean throw it away.

Paul says I became lawless to gain the lawless.. when he gained them do you think they stayed lawless?

Of course not. I didn't say it was new, notice the verse that the annotation was about. I said that the law of Christ is the NC. Jesus summed up the OT laws by saying love God and your neighbor, remember? It is the law of Christ to be enabled by the Spirit to actually accomplish this.

JosephR

Of course not. I didn't say it was new, notice the verse that the annotation was about. I said that the law of Christ is the NC. Jesus summed up the OT laws by saying love God and your neighbor, remember? It is the law of Christ to be enabled by the Spirit to actually accomplish this.

and why are we givin the Spirit of God?
Ezekiel 36:27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes(commandments), and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
:)

The Law of Christ says to Love, Love God. And when you Love God you Obey Him.

This is off topic however we have strayed I think..Sorry intojoy.

staind.raindrop

and why are we givin the Spirit of God?
Ezekiel 36:27
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes(commandments), and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
:)

The Law of Christ says to Love, Love God. And when you Love God you Obey Him.

This is off topic however we have strayed I think..Sorry intojoy.

This verse does not say that the fruits of the Spirit are in you even if you never see them, simply because you accept Christ by faith while never responding to the promptings of the Spirit of God through your conscience. No, it doesn't work that way.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Law of Christ that I found states to carry your brethren burdens.

The New Covenant of Heb 8:8 is between the house of Israel and Judah and I know you guys dont want to be grafted into Israel and follow Gods commandments,, so I am confused.

Pretty much yes the law of Christ is about bearing one another's burdens. But it also contains every admonition in the New Testament. Everything.

It is a matter of fact and not desire that we have been grafted into the place of spiritual blessings - God's olive tree. This olive tree belonged to Israel but now it belongs to the Jewish and Gentile believers in Messiah. However at the end of this age Israel will be grafted back into this position. It is the place of blessings that we are grafted into and not Israel itself.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Ok

NC = new commandment

You've got this wrong. It is all of the commands given in James about the poor, all of the commands given by Paul like Romans 15:27, all of these plus the rest in the NT is the law of Liberty and the law of Christ. Why don't you see that?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, are you reaching out to me? Because I love you even tho I hate your god and the false gospel you preach.

staind.raindrop

Ok

NC = new commandment

You've got this wrong. It is all of the commands given in James about the poor, all of the commands given by Paul like Romans 15:27, all of these plus the rest in the NT is the law of Liberty and the law of Christ. Why don't you see that?

NC = New Covenant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, are you reaching out to me? Because I love you even tho I hate your god and the false gospel you preach.

Nope, I am not reaching out to you. You have been stubbornly refusing Jesus love.

Jesus does not force Himself to anyone.

You have hardened your heart. You dispise those who are obviously serving Jesus.
You judge those who is serving HIm. Your bitter behavior is not of Jesus. Jesus does not take it lightly when you despise those who is His follower.

have a nice day.

journey

Romans 8:1-4 KJV
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.