One Sentence Movie Reviews

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Terminator:
I feel sorry for Sarah Connor ('I'm just a poor warm-hearted woman who doesn't understand the complexities of temporal physics') having to voice yet another script failing to cover up the fact that time travel is impossible, illogical and hackneyed.

PureX

"The Waiting Room" - The many faces of Jesus can be witnessed in this documentary film, even within the near total insanity of the American health care system.

PureX

"Teddy Bear" - Gotta read subtitles, but well worth it: an odd but very heart-warming film.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
This one isn't mine, but it's good:

Pacific Rim:It's either the most awesome dumb movie ever made, or the dumbest awesome movie ever made.

Honest Trailer

And it's a thinly-veiled excuse to show people who haven't seen them the Honest Trailers. Really, they're worth watching.

everybody at the library is looking at me funny

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
now watching my fair lady
and
will watch it anytime it is on

can't think of another movie I have watched more

PureX

"Blue is the Warmest Color" - very daring, very real, very heartrending, and very "human"... see this one only if you're ready for it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so your are the one watching those movies
Seriously? That's your A game? :eek: I know you are but what am I?

But sure. I watched that years ago. Entertaining as heck until he turned it into a speech at the end. Didn't see any of the others. I loved Rocky...enjoy the lesser sequel on its own terms. Stallone was good in Copland too.

Everything can't be Crime and Punishment. I love Bach, but I never dance to him. :nono: :D

My Fair Lady is a great film. And like Anna and the King it has a fine non musical predecessor to boot. :thumb:

PureX

I must be getting old. I keep coming across the titles of movies that I know I've seen, but can't remember a single thing about. Or were the movies just that forgettable?

:think:

The Dinosaur Project (2012) is a somewhat derivative movie reminiscent of the NBC TV series The River (2012), or is The River derivative of The Dinosaur Project?

rexlunae

Frozen: The set-up for the best new pop song out that month.

I mean, seriously, the main plot occurred over about a two-day period. And yet it justified the queen singing about the isolation of her exile.

I did, however, appreciate the campy digs at traditional Disney Princess :peach: themes.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
up in the air

up in the air

up in the air

a good movie that can be watched more than once
and
it gets better every time you watch it
it has a powerful ending that says it all
it is about
careers
getting fired