Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
According to REI, the security video doesn't show any evidence that a man walked into the women's restroom. Basically it's her word against theirs, except that it appears that REI has visual evidence which supports their side and doesn't corroborate her story.

Also, I find it interesting that she contacted The Pacific Justice Institute (were they on speed dial?), which has been involved in potty prevarications elsewhere.

is continuing to present the REI story as true even after it has been exposed as false being honest?

Once again: So what's it going to be TB [and anna], enforce laws that outlaw males or females/cross dressers/genital mutilated people from using restrooms that don't match their birth sex, or make laws that allow anyone to use a restroom that matches their "gender identity".

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4484097&postcount=853

Gender identity and expression: beyond the binary (so many choices to make: drag king, drag queen, transgender, cisgender, third gender, genderless, agender, etc. et. etc.).

Spoiler
MAP.png

Oh look, there's a gender identity map!
http://www.impactprogram.org/youth-blog/gender-identity-map/#sthash.7cPys01P.dpbs

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Once again: So what's it going to be TB [and anna], enforce laws that outlaw males or females/cross dressers/genital mutilated people from using restrooms that don't match their birth sex, or make laws that allow anyone to use a restroom that matches their "gender identity".

Once again, you choose to ignore what you can't refute.

Thank you for the map. It's a keeper. :) I enjoyed looking through it, it's very well done. Educational. I had some questions answered, so it was definitely helpful.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Once again, you choose to ignore what you can't refute.

You act as if it's unusual for a man to go into a women's restroom. Google "Man arrested in women's restroom" and see what kind of things these degenerates do once inside.

BTW, I didn't see an answer to my above question, so here it is again:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

So what's it going to be...,enforce laws that outlaw males or females/cross dressers/genital mutilated people from using restrooms that don't match their birth sex, or make laws that allow anyone to use a restroom that matches their "gender identity".

Oh look, there's a gender identity map!
http://www.impactprogram.org/youth-blog/gender-identity-map/#sthash.7cPys01P.2rISjXL8.dpbs

Thank you for the map. It's a keeper. I enjoyed looking through it, it's very well done. Educational. I had some questions answered, so it was definitely helpful.

It's a good reminder of how many mentally ill people there are out there that are given a license (through unrighteous laws) to out act their mental illness instead of getting the spiritual and psychological help that they so desperately need.

Here's the latest in transgender teen news:

Landon Patterson: Homecoming Queen.

lp-225x300.jpg

http://www.ozarkareanetwork.com/newwp/transgender-girl-is-missouri-high-schools-homecoming-queen/

After all of the glamour and headlines quiet down and he realizes that he's been living a lie and is told by the LGBTQueer movement that there is no way out, Landon will probably end up doing what so many other gender and sexually confused people do:

Commit suicide.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

soc.png

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

So what's it going to be...,enforce laws that outlaw males or females/cross dressers/genital mutilated people from using restrooms that don't match their birth sex, or make laws that allow anyone to use a restroom that matches their "gender identity".
Maybe because I knew you were just trying to avoid addressing this:

From REI:
To date, based upon our investigation, which includes reviewing relevant video footage, we have found no evidence to suggest that a man entered the women’s restroom on the date in question.
It's a good reminder of how many mentally ill people there are out there that are given a license (through unrighteous laws) to out act their mental illness instead of getting the spiritual and psychological help that they so desperately need.
I'm glad they're gaining the freedom to be comfortable with themselves the way they see themselves, protected from bigots forcing their religious laws on them or have them classified as mentally ill.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and how do you feel about those who see themselves as lovers of children?

When you manage to pick yourself up after sliding to the bottom of that slippery slope of yours, get back to me on the difference between criminal acts against children and consenting noncriminal acts between adults.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Maybe because I knew you were just trying to avoid addressing this:

From REI:
To date, based upon our investigation, which includes reviewing relevant video footage, we have found no evidence to suggest that a man entered the women’s restroom on the date in question.

It's been pointed out to me several times that LGBTQueer friendly REI (who received a perfect rating of 100 on HRC's* "Corporate Equality Index") stated that they didn't find evidence showing a man entering a woman's restroom.

*Founded by pederast/child rapist Terry Bean

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarior

I'm glad they're gaining the freedom to be comfortable with themselves the way they see themselves, protected from bigots forcing their religious laws on them or have them classified as mentally ill.

Then you'll have no problem answering my question that you seem hesitant to answer:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When you manage to pick yourself up after sliding to the bottom of that slippery slope of yours, get back to me on the difference between criminal acts against children and consenting noncriminal acts between adults.

in our society, what we define as criminal is very subjective

fag sex was not legal yesterday, it is today

sex with children is not legal today...

tomorrow? :idunno:

it all depends how many foolish people like yourself they can convince, people who make silly statements like "I'm glad they're gaining the freedom to be comfortable with themselves the way they see themselves...."

sure, today you say you'll never support pedophiles, but the next generation, who has been raised to believe that the perversion of homosexuality is normal?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Quote:

It's been pointed out to me several times that LGBTQueer friendly REI (who received a perfect rating of 100 on HRC's* "Corporate Equality Index") stated that they didn't find evidence showing a man entering a woman's restroom.

*Founded by pederast/child rapist Terry Bean

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarior

Then you'll have no problem answering my question that you seem hesitant to answer:

aCW, why do you format your posts in such a convoluted way?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
in our society, what we define as criminal is very subjective

What's criminal is very specific.

Your slippery slope is very ineffective.

sex with children is not legal today...
Exactly.

it all depends how many foolish people like yourself they can convince, people who make silly statements like "I'm glad they're gaining the freedom to be comfortable with themselves the way they see themselves...."

sure, today you say you'll never support pedophiles, but the next generation, who has been raised to believe that the perversion of homosexuality is normal?
Your argument doesn't work. Feel free to try something else that won't work either.

ok doser

What's criminal is very specific.

yes it is

and very changeable, according to the whims of societal beliefs, as i alluded to in the parts you clipped

Your argument doesn't work.

of course it does

my argument is this

1. homosexuality used to be recognized as perverse and detrimental to society
2. homosexuality is now accepted as normal
3. pedophilia is now recognized to be perverse and detrimental to society
4. tomorrow, pedophilia will be recognized as normal

why?

because the generation that will make tomorrow's laws and tomorrow's societal norms will be raised in an environment that no longer recognizes perversion as abnormal

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
yes it is

and very changeable, according to the whims of societal beliefs, as i alluded to in the parts you clipped

And your slippery slope argument is ineffective, as I alluded to in the part you clipped.

of course it does

my argument is this

why?

because the generation that will make tomorrow's laws and tomorrow's societal norms will be raised in an environment that no longer recognizes perversion as abnormal
No. Pedophilia will not be recognized as normal, and if acted upon, the action will remain a criminal act.

There's no connection between criminal sexual crimes against children and legal relationships between consenting adults.

ok doser

No. Pedophilia will not be recognized as normal, and if acted upon, the action will remain a criminal act.

There's no connection between criminal sexual crimes against children and legal relationships between consenting adults.

you just don't see that those statements are echoes of those that would have been made sixty years ago regarding homosexuality, do you? :sigh:

TracerBullet

Here's the latest in transgender teen news:

Landon Patterson: Homecoming Queen.

lp-225x300.jpg

http://www.ozarkareanetwork.com/newwp/transgender-girl-is-missouri-high-schools-homecoming-queen/

After all of the glamour and headlines quiet down and he realizes that he's been living a lie and is told by the LGBTQueer movement that there is no way out, Landon will probably end up doing what so many other gender and sexually confused people do:

Commit suicide.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

soc.png

And once again you are presenting a known lie as truth. The mental health issues you bring up are not the result of being LGBT but rather it is the result of being on the receiving end of hate, bigotry, discrimination.

It isn't them, it's you and the constant barrage of lies you present.

Ref:
M.J. Rotherman-Borus Suicidal Behavior and Gay-Related Stress among Gay and Bisexual Male Adolescents Journal of adolescent research 2013

V. P. Poteat and D. L. Espelage Predicting Psychosocial Consequences of Homophobic Victimization in Middle School Students Journal of Adolescence 2009

Meyer, I. H . Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations. Psychological Bulletin, Sep 2003

V.M. Mays & S.D. Cochran “Mental health correlates of perceived discrimination among lesbian, gay and bisexual adults in the United States 2001

J. Ramirez-Valles, L. M. Kuhns, R. T. Campbell, and R. M. Diaz Social Integration and Health: Community Involvement, Stigmatized Identities, and Sexual Risk in Latino Sexual Minorities journal of health and societal behavior.2010

L. E. Ross, C. Dobinson, and A. Eady Perceived Determinants of Mental Health for Bisexual People: A Qualitative Examination American Journal of Public Health 2009

S. K. Dane and G. MacDonald Heterosexuals' acceptance predicts the well-being of same-sex attracted young adults beyond ingroup support Journal of social and personal relationships 2007

D. M. Huebner, G. M. Rebchook, and S. M. Kegeles. Experiences of Harassment, Discrimination, and Physical Violence Among Young Gay and Bisexual Men American Journal of public heath 2005

Mays, V.M. and Cochran, S.D. Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States. American Journal of Public Health Nov 2001

M.L. Hatzenbuehler The Social Environment and Suicide Attempts in Lesbian Gay and Bisexual Youth. Pediatrics 2011

Cochran, S.D. Sulivan, J.G. and Mays V.M. Prevalence of mental disorders, psychological distress, and mental services use among lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults in the United States. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Feb 2003

Sanfort, T.G.M., deGraaf, R. and Schnabel, P. Same-Sex Sexual Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders: Findings From the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001

Meyer, I. H. Minority Stress and Mental Health in Gay Men Journal of health and social behavior 2010

Fredrikson, K.I et al Successful Aging Among LGBT Older Adults: Physical and Mental Health-Related Quality of Life by Age Group. The Gerontologist Sept 2014

Kattari, S.K. and Hasche, L. Differences Across Age Groups in Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People's Experiences of Health Care Discrimination, Harassment, and Victimization. J of Aging June 2015

Peel, E. and Nodin, N. Risk and Resilience Explored for Sexual Minorities in England: Qualitative Findings. Applied Qualitative Research in Psychology, Aug 2014

Burns M.N. et al Mental Health Disorders in Young Urban Sexual Minority Men. J of Adolescent Health Jan 2015

Holloway, I. W. Padilla, M. B. and WIllner, L. Effects of Minority stress processes on the mental health of Latino men who have sex with men. Arch of sexual behavior Sept 2014

Charles K. et al Sexual minority status and trauma symptom severity. J of behavioral medicine Jan 2011

Marshal, P.M. and Dermody S.S. Depressive symptoms and suicidality among heterosexual and sexual minority youth J of youth and adolescence april 2013

Pachankis J. E. and COcran, S.D. The mental health of sexual minority adults in and out of the closet: A population-based study. J of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, Oct 2015

Bostwick W.B. et al. Discrimination and mental health among lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults in the United States. Am J of Orthopshcyiatry Jan 2014

D. M. Huebner, G. M. Rebchook, and S. M. Kegeles. Experiences of Harassment, Discrimination, and Physical Violence Among Young Gay and Bisexual Men American Journal of public heath 2005

Hershberger, S.L. N.W. Pilkington and A.R. D’Augelli. Predictors of Suicide Attempts Among Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Youth. J of Adolescent research. 1997

Poteat, V.P. and D.L Espelage. Predicting Psychosocial Consequences of Homophobic Victimization in Middle School Students J of Adolescent research. 2007

Meyer, I. H . Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations. Psychological Bulletin, Sep 2003

S. K. Dane and G. MacDonald Heterosexuals' acceptance predicts the well-being of same-sex attracted young adults beyond ingroup support Journal of social and personal relationships 2007

Kyung-Hee Choi, Paul J. Experiences of Discrimination and Their Impact on the Mental Health among African American, Asian and Pacific Islander, and Latino Men Who Have Sex with Men. Am J Public Health. 2013

Savin-Williams, Ritch C. Verbal and physical abuse as stressors in the lives of lesbian, gay male, and bisexual youths: Associations with school problems, running away, substance abuse, prostitution, and suicide. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 2014

Graham L.F. Et al Factors Influencing Depression and Anxiety among Black Sexual Minority Men. J of depression research and treatment 2011

TracerBullet

yes it is

of course it does

my argument is this

why?

The difference is that the anti-gay stigma you bring up was based not on any evidence of detriment but solely on bigotry.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCW, why do you format your posts in such a convoluted way?

Thanks for answering my question anna. No woman would want a man (even a genitally mutilated one who thinks that he's a woman) to use the same restroom as her and our laws should enforce gender specific restrooms, locker rooms, etc.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the extraordinarily high LGBTQueer suicide rate:

And once again you are presenting a known lie as truth. The mental health issues you bring up are not the result of being LGBT but rather it is the result of being on the receiving end of hate, bigotry, discrimination.

It isn't them, it's you and the constant barrage of lies you present.

Ref:
M.J. Rotherman-Borus Suicidal Behavior and Gay-Related Stress among Gay and Bisexual Male Adolescents Journal of adolescent research 2013...

Why is there so much hate, bigotry and discrimination in San Francisco?

Youth suicide highest in San Francisco
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=4815

Study Reveals Terrifying Statistics About LGBT Youth And Suicide
http://inewspot.blogspot.com/2013/06/study-reveals-terrifying-statistics.html

Local LGBT suicide data

A survey released last summer of 616 LGBT San Francisco residents aged 60 to 92 years old found that 15 percent had "seriously considered" committing suicide within the last 12 months. The finding startled the researchers who conducted the survey on behalf of the city's LGBT Aging Policy Task Force.
http://www.cpanel.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=69557

Sexual abuse, disease, misery, death, hopelessness, no wonder sexually confused people commit suicide more frequently than others.

BTW, I noticed that you, like anna, refused to answer my question regarding restroom laws. Should I assume that you too would prefer to keep men (even genitally mutilated one's who think that they're a woman) out of women's restrooms?

TracerBullet

Regarding the extraordinarily high LGBTQueer suicide rate:

Why is there so much hate, bigotry and discrimination in San Francisco?
Because no matter where you go there are people like you.

Youth suicide highest in San Francisco
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=4815

Study Reveals Terrifying Statistics About LGBT Youth And Suicide
hmmmm....here's a clue. "Across the board, the survey, which will yield a new set of results later this year, found that lesbian, gay and transgender students experienced far higher rates of being bullied, having their property damaged or getting in a physical fight at school than straight students. Fifty-eight percent of middle school students who identified as transgender reported being threatened or injured with a weapon at school the prior year"

http://inewspot.blogspot.com/2013/06/study-reveals-terrifying-statistics.html

Local LGBT suicide data

A survey released last summer of 616 LGBT San Francisco residents aged 60 to 92 years old found that 15 percent had "seriously considered" committing suicide within the last 12 months. The finding startled the researchers who conducted the survey on behalf of the city's LGBT Aging Policy Task Force.
http://www.cpanel.ebar.com/news/article.php?sec=news&article=69557
Wait...I thought that those horrible gayz had a life expectancy of only 42 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.