OSAS

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Just listen to what you write. You said I agreed I do not love the brethren. Where did I say that?
You are not the brethren.
You are an accuser.

You said the churches are full of people like me with Pastors who allow me to stay. That is where you said you do not love the brethren.

You have got to stop pretending, you pretend to be sinless and obedient.

You are just like meshak, she started a thread condemning the church for it's lax attitude toward divorce

But she booted her husband out, she grabbed the family home and is now living off his pension.

She cannot see that it is stinking hypocrisy to complain that the church is lax on divorce.

You are like her for you say to be saved we must be sinless and we must be obedient...but you are not sinless and in the matter of fellowship you are not obedient, you are not submitted to leadership as the scripture commands .

Why is this so? because you do not love the brethren. Christ's no1 command you are disobedient to.

You say I am not brethren, is there someone on TOL that you do accept?

drbrumley

I don't call you or anyone else cult. You are the ones need to take log off your eyes.

Because you can't or won't. Is Mormonism a cult? If you don't know, you really have serious spiritual issues you need to deal with.

You better straighten out your perspectives..

Mine are straight, which is why by the authority of God's word that I can say Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons are CULTS!!!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Angel,

Read what I just told drb.

You are the ones who accusers and judgers; calling everyone cult or non-believers just because they don't agree with you.

I have never done that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey Angel,

Read what I just told drb.

You are the ones who accusers and judgers; calling everyone cult or non-believers just because they don't agree with you.

I have never done that.

If you don't believe the gospel, you are a non believer.

If you trust in yourself instead of Christ for salvation, you are a non believer.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because you can't or won't. Is Mormonism a cult? If you don't know, you really have serious spiritual issues you need to deal with.

Mine are straight, which is why by the authority of God's word that I can say Jehovah's Witnesses and the Mormons are CULTS!!!!

I don't call anyone cult.

Jesus will judge all of us. None of us are qualified or authority to judge anyone who are claiming Jesus' name.

You go down judging everyone who don't agree with you as cult.

that's just so unchristian thing to do.

That's what happens when you don't respect Jesus' word by saying your works cannot save you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
cult
kəlt/
noun
noun: cult; plural noun: cults

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"
a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"
synonyms: sect, denomination, group, movement, church, persuasion, body, faction
"a religious cult"
a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
synonyms: obsession with, fixation on, mania for, passion for, idolization of, devotion to, worship of, veneration of
"the cult of eternal youth in Hollywood"

JWs are a cult.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Blah, blah....

You are off to ignore.

I group you with TL.

That makes how many times now since youve been here, 100 or more? Good thing i can rip your false beliefs to shreds even if i am on your "ignore" - your "readers" you often appeal to, can see my posts too!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Jesus will judge all of us. None of us are qualified or authority to judge anyone who are claiming Jesus' name.

That's what happens when you don't respect Jesus' word by saying your works cannot save you.

We only judge false brethren...you are false brethren

drbrumley

Of course you don't. Which explains why that thing between your ears is wide open and receives all sorts of doctrines of demons.

He will judge us all, that part you got right. The other part your wrong because your NAIVE! I said it. YOUR NAIVE!!!

Do you even know what a cult is? Don't answer cause the answer is no.

I guess Jesus was wrong too then according to you.

Sad, you don't trust Jesus.