No one has asked for proof, until now!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is strange that you see it that way, even after town himself admitted that he intended to go after me when i posted in a manner that he disagreed with
Clever editing.

He stated that he declared his intent to oppose your race baiting.

The sad thing is.... I probably agree with you on most topics more than I agree with Townie. Yet you just don't know when to quit. Therefore I find myself siding with him.

Truth is.... I like TH. We don't have to agree on everything to have a friendship.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Clever editing.

yes, this was probably four or five years ago

it soon devolved into him confronting me in many of the threads i would start

which was fine - he'd insult me in his clever way and i'd often just ignore it

when i started turning it back on him he began to whine

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes, this was probably four or five years ago

it soon devolved into him confronting me in many of the threads i would start

which was fine - he'd insult me in his clever way and i'd often just ignore it

when i started turning it back on him he began to whine
Come on dude... I'm not a moron. Who are you trying to kid?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
fine

if you want to believe this is all about me, answer this question

if town has vowed to ignore me from now on, why was he spending last night on the open forum talking about me to zippy?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Who cares? I do. When someone doesn't set out something with my name attached to it correctly I'm going to correct the mistake.

That makes sense. And I think you did, by stating your case to zippy and holding to your intent to ignore the person you have on ignore by not reading or posting to him, and I hope you keep on that track.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Clever editing.

The sad thing is.... I probably agree with you on most topics more than I agree with Townie. Yet you just don't know when to quit. Therefore I find myself siding with him.

Truth is.... I like TH. We don't have to agree on everything to have a friendship.

Thank you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
here's what i'm selling:

1. i don't care if town's a lawyer or if he's just pretending to be a lawyer. there's no way to prove it.

2. town may be a Christian, he may not be. only God knows for sure. what i know is that i see no evidence of it from town's behavior.

buy as much of that as you like

oh yes, and for some reason, 1 and 2 cause a great deal of angst to annaartiebybeerushazoo

yes, he does

it's one of his tells - the length of his responses and the language he uses

it means zippy's on territory that town's sensitive about

if zippy cared to, he could push him, back him into a corner and pound him into silt

but that's not zippy's style
Yeah, I still don't have any respect for you. In fact, I think I'm losing more each time I have to see this. I'm just going to put the two of you on ignore.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
a blast from the past (September 13th, 2013, 11:51 PM ) :chuckle:

I've put Sod on ignore. Unlike my prior efforts, absent some reason to believe he has relented in his practice and desires the relationship Christ would have between us, I will never undo it.

:darwinsm:

and we all know how well that turned out