Swine Sausage - Sin?

daqq

Im not under jewish law.

Neither was I saying that you are but if you want to quote Paul to prove your points then do you not think you should become familiar with the law? Otherwise you are ignoring all of the background and making up your own twenty first century version of what Paul is saying.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Neither was I saying that you are but if you want to quote Paul to prove your points then do you not think you should become familiar with the law? Otherwise you are ignoring all of the background and making up your own twenty first century version of what Paul is saying.

Do you believe Paul is wrong here?

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify.

daqq

Do you believe Paul is wrong here?

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify.

Of course not, but I also do not believe it says whatever it is you must think it says. Is taking innocent blood ever lawful? What do you suppose Paul means in the following passage?

Romans 8:19-23 KJV
19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Why does he say the whole creation groans and travails in pain awaiting the manifestation of the sons of God? Could it be that the creatures know that the true sons of God will not hunt them down, fatten them up, slay them, and eat their flesh? I think so! :chuckle:

You have never heard of this covenant with the beasts of the field?

Hosea 2:16-23 KJV
18. And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19. And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20. I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.
21. And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
22. And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
23. And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Seems I remember Paul quoting from this passage . . .
Oh yea, next chapter from the Romans passage above:

Romans 9:24-26 KJV
24. Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25. As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Ah, yes, I indeed have a covenant which the Father has made between myself and the beasts of the field: they provide me with milk, and cheese, and wool, and whatsoever is lawful, and in return I do not EAT THEM. :crackup:

RBBI

I didn't always eat Kosher, but I do now and I do so because I know for a fact that's what He wants of me. Peter's vision had nothing to do with food, it was about the gentiles. I don't condemn anyone about it; everyone has to walk in the light that they have in their own season. Peace

daqq

I didn't always eat Kosher, but I do now and I do so because I know for a fact that's what He wants of me. Peter's vision had nothing to do with food, it was about the gentiles. I don't condemn anyone about it; everyone has to walk in the light that they have in their own season. Peace

Can a kosher butcher truly drain all blood from an animal? Not possible, and that is why the meat is salted, (to help disperse the remnant blood which still ends up being eaten). I also used to eat meat of land animals until I began to realize that they too are called living souls, and that the soul resides in the blood, and what had happened in the beginning: all creation was perverted from its way, including the animals. How do you suppose Noah new the difference between the clean and unclean animals? The unclean are the birds and beasts of prey which kill and eat other living souls for food. Elohim did not make His creation this way in the beginning. Likewise the fish is a simple common sense understanding: ask yourself if your Elohim would make one living soul just so as to become food for another more powerful living soul? Would your Elohim make one living soul just to be eaten by another more powerful than itself? All of the great sea creatures such as whales, sharks, dolphins, porpoises, all which have skins rather than scales, those are clearly living souls according to the scripture. And what do they eat? They eat the lesser sea creatures such as fish that swarm in schools. The great sea creatures cannot come up onto land and harvest wheat or make bread so they have no choice but to eat what Elohim has made for them to eat in the waters. Thus the lesser sea creatures, such as fish with scales that swarm in schools, are NOT living souls, (and therefore added to the diet of Noah and his sons). However land animals and beasts of the field were not predatory before the fall, and were instead perverted, and thus the predators are those which became unclean such as any of the cat family with paws, claws, such as lions, tigers, leopards, etc., etc. The same is true concerning the unclean fowls of the heavens which are for the most part all of the predatory birds, (and their symbolism in the Parable of the Sower is the Wicked one, the Devil, and the Satan, in the three respective Gospel accounts where that parable is found). What shall I say then? Killing and eating another living soul is unnatural in the original perfect order of the perfect Creator. :)

So, do you feel that certain foods are unclean and forbidden to eat ?

Just eat only the meats that you read of Yeshua eating in the Gospel accounts and how can you go wrong? You desire to be like him correct? As I remember correctly he only ate a piece of broiled fish and that was only after the resurrection. However he also multiplied the bread and the several little fishes when he fed the four thousand and the five thousand, (because fish that swarm in schools are not living souls). And remember that killing and eating another living soul is a typical remnant predatory Nephilim trait. :chuckle:

musterion

I didn't always eat Kosher, but I do now and I do so because I know for a fact that's what He wants of me.

You KNOW that's what He wants, or that is what your conscience tells you He wants?

Peter's vision had nothing to do with food, it was about the gentiles.
So its now ok for Jews to eat Gentiles. Somebody has been reading Protocols of Zion.

Peter ate with Gentiles until legalists pressured him into not. Paul rebuked him publicly for it. The vision was about food and Gentiles.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can a kosher butcher truly drain all blood from an animal? Not possible, and that is why the meat is salted, (to help disperse the remnant blood which still ends up being eaten). I also used to eat meat of land animals until I began to realize that they too are called living souls, and that the soul resides in the blood, and what had happened in the beginning: all creation was perverted from its way, including the animals.

I bet you're an animal lover and vegetarian. :dog:

rstrats

Angel4Truth,
re: "...and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in..."

But as has been touched on, not all animals were created to be used as food.
In Isaiah, before the new heavens and new earth are established in the end times, God speaks about a rebellious people who walk in a way that is not good, after their own thoughts; a people that provoke Him to anger continually to His face, (65:2,3). One of the reasons these people provoke the Lord is because they eat swine's flesh, and have broth of unclean meat in their pots,(65:4). Also, He declares that He will consume those people who eat swine's flesh, detestable things, and mice (66:17).

rstrats

patrick jane,
re: "i had 2 ham & cheese samiches for supper"

Are you suggesting that your eating of an unclean animal somehow makes it ok?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can never truly assert that I am right and others are wrong.

We already knew that, which is why we ignore you when you declare yourself righteous over those who uphold the Bible's words.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just eat only the meats that you read of Yeshua eating in the Gospel accounts and how can you go wrong?

Are you saying Jesus didn't observe Passover prior to his sacrifice?

Did Jesus teach his disciples to not eat meat?

Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed the Passover lamb, His disciples said to Him, “Where do You want us to go and prepare, that You may eat the Passover?” (Mark 14:12 NKJV)​

daqq

Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed the Passover lamb, His disciples said to Him, “Where do You want us to go and prepare, that You may eat the Passover?” (Mark 14:12 NKJV)​

He obviously observed the Passover but apparently not in the way most carnivores like to understand it. Torah is Spirit, you believe Paul don't you? The Law is spiritual, (supernal). Can you show me in what is written where Yeshua ate slaughtered lamb?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

yep, that confirms it to me. Jesus was not a vegetarian !

RBBI

You KNOW that's what He wants, or that is what your conscience tells you He wants?

So its now ok for Jews to eat Gentiles. Somebody has been reading Protocols of Zion.

Peter ate with Gentiles until legalists pressured him into not. Paul rebuked him publicly for it. The vision was about food and Gentiles.

I KNOW that's what He wants, or I wouldn't have done a 180.

Act 10:17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,

Act 10:18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.

Act 10:19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.

Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Note that the scriptures tell you plainly a few verses later, the meaning of the vision. Peace

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Today, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Colossians 2:16 KJV - Colossians 2:14-23 KJV -

Colossians 2:14-15 KJV and 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

All food is good good good -

Dear patrickj,

You are hilarious!! This made me laugh hard!!

Michael

It's scripture Michael, not a joke !