Woman finds out during church sermon her husband is newly married

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not certain that I did nothing wrong. I am certain I didn't lie about anything. If I didn't communicate clearly, than that's on me.

Right now, I am thinking of what Paul said:
1Co 6:6 — 1Co 6:7
but brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers? To have lawsuits at all with one another is already a defeat for you. Why not rather suffer wrong? Why not rather be defrauded?

So if you would offer me some grace, let's let this go.

[emoji3]

You say this while you report me for posting 2 bible verses to answer your question in another thread, and in the report actually accuse me of stalking you in a thread ive been subscribed in and have posted plenty in since long before ive ever had even one conversation with you?

Stay out of my thread faker, who says one thing and does another. If you don't want discussions and think others are stalking you because they answer you, then you need to get offline and stay there.

I dont know what your malfunction is, but take it someplace else.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No harassment is when you call people names and make baseless accusations.

Perhaps you don't realise that calling people a liars,loser, and saying they cannot read is just mean and abusive. I was trying to have a rational conversation with you. Maybe that's just how kids talk these days.

I only started this other thread, because that was the only way I could find to post the screen capture.

Nevertheless, I won't call you names or demean you in any way. I apologize if I have done that. I'm sure your a lovely person IRL.

The scripture says what it says, and I won't apologize for that, but this public exchange does not represent well.

Again, please forgive my part in this.

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Wives in the Bible were a blessing from God. Not punishment.

One wife (Gen. 2:18–24) for life (Matt. 19:6, Rom. 7:2, 3) is a good thing (Prov. 5:15–19, Matt. 19:5). Two and three--not a good thing. :freak: What are you promoting here? A life like Esau (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10, Heb 13:4) :reals: or a God fearing life? :straight: Gen. 26:34, 35 :burnlib: