are you a feminist?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Equally true statement: I voted against Obama.

yes, i've seen you make this statement

you didn't vote for him

Spoiler
for senator from illinois
for illinois state senator
for chicago community organizer
for third grade class president

you did, however, jump on the bandwagon and get him elected to potus

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, i've seen you make this statement
That's the sort or irrationality I expect from someone driven by his own malice and not reason. Accept what feeds the malice, suspect or deny the rest.

The rest of your usual is aptly summarized here:

Spoiler
2085.jpg

ok doser

That's the sort or irrationality ....

you find it irrational that i state that i've seen you claim to not have voted for bammy before? :freak:

while you're trying to figger out which end of your sox to put on first, i'll take the opportunity to remind everybody:

town helped vote bammy into the white house

bybee

you find it irrational that i state that i've seen you claim to not have voted for bammy before? :freak:

while you're trying to figger out which end of your sox to put on first, i'll take the opportunity to remind everybody:

town helped vote bammy into the white house

There are some things that could be said about you but I'm not going to.
Why don't you lay off Town Heretic and get a more fruitful mission in this life?

ok doser

There are some things that could be said about you but I'm not going to.
Why don't you lay off Town Heretic and get a more fruitful mission in this life?

bybee - Town voted for Obama for president in 2008

Obama, who, as a state senator voted twice to allow abortionists to murder children born alive as the result of botched abortions

Town voted for that guy

for president

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I did. Something I wasn't reticent to relate to chrys, ages ago, when he first asked me. And I opposed him in his second run, put my support behind John Huntsman.

Obama, who, as a state senator voted twice to allow abortionists to murder children born alive as the result of botched abortions
Rather, he voted against legislation that would have, in his opinion, challenged Roe.

From Factcheck: "However, Obama has said several times that he would have supported the federal version of the bill, which passed by unanimous consent and which President Bush signed into law Aug. 5, 2002, because it could not be used to challenge the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision granting a legal right to abortion."

Town voted for that guy
And disagree with him profoundly on the point. But Roe decided abortion and I didn't vote for either candidate on the issue. Had I, I couldn't have voted for any major nominee.

ok doser

Rather, he voted against legislation that would have, in his opinion, challenged Roe.

yes, that's his spin on his actions, which are a matter of public record

Obama voted to allow doctors to murder children who were born alive, because he wanted to retain a woman's "right" to murder her child in the womb

that's the guy you voted for

one has to wonder why you would defend him in this instance by promoting his spin? :think:

oh right

you voted him into office

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
another reluctant feminist

another non answer

First wave feminist, certainly! I believe in women's right to vote, and equal access to education, as well, equal access to employment, with equal pay, when all factors are considered, other than sex.

Now if you say I am reluctant to answer you again, I am going to give you a big neg!

ok doser

First wave feminist, certainly! I believe in women's right to vote, and equal access to education, as well, equal access to employment, with equal pay, when all factors are considered, other than sex.

Now if you say I am reluctant to answer you again, I am going to give you a big neg!

how do you feel about "reproductive rights"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, that's his spin on his actions, which are a matter of public record
one has to wonder why you would defend him in this instance by promoting his lie? :think:
First you have to assume it's a lie. I don't know if he would or wouldn't, but that's what he said. And it's a bit different than your proffer on the point.

you voted him into office
Once, sure. Never said otherwise. In fact, I haven't been remotely veiled about it or about my shift in the second election and my failed candidate for the republican nod.

bybee

Town voted for that guy

for president

He made an error in judgment. Have you ever made an error in judgment? I have.

bybee

Well, it's said. No point in repeating it.

I am appalled at the constant dredging of another's past.
This is the day in which we live.
We give it our best shot!
I like some shots better than others.
The showing of love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, attributes of Almighty God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am appalled at the constant dredging of another's past.
This is the day in which we live.
We give it our best shot!
I like some shots better than others.
The showing of love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, attributes of Almighty God.

we can bring up what he did seven years ago
if
he can bring up what republican judges did 42 years ago

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
we can bring up what he did seven years ago
if
he can bring up what republican judges did 42 years ago
We. I think that about says it, top to bottom...mostly bottom. But I don't bring up half truths. If that's not important to you than I can't help you.

Which republican Court reversed the decision anyway?