Online Prayer Requests

Breathe

Prayers for Andrea.

Thank you all for the prayers on my father's passing. I think, after losing both parents in less than four months, I'm still in shock. But doing fairly well, considering. Your prayers have for certain helped.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalmist Update

Been a bit slow about posting or starting threads. I/ve made the o2 rating of 3 lpm 24/7. And I use portable when I go out. So I spend a lot of time at home.

We retiring from the nursing home ministry for a couple of weeks, our last ministry dates are September 13 and 20. We will have been at Treemont for eight years and two months; and a total of 37 years in the nursing home ministry; we have been truly blessed being able to minister to the shut ins; now we wait on the Lord to open another that he would have to serve Him again.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words, it is appreciated and means alot to us. I'll be around, believe me.

Bless you all TOL...Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist
Continued prayers for you Psalmist.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It been a slow start for today. I was almost late with my early morning blessing devotional, that is almost.

It will be a good day for us here at TOL, because we know that the blessing of The Lord is fulfilling and adds no sorrow -- Amen and Amen!

I like that, that helps to keep on track.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Please pray for travel safety for all of my family today and tomorrow, as we head out to the coast for my son's wedding on Saturday. We sorely need this happy occasion, after the sadness of the past few months.

Have a safe and wonderful and memorable trip, Breathe. Best wishes and every happiness for the bride and groom and may you and your family share in much joy together.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Psalmist Update

Been a bit slow about posting or starting threads. I/ve made the o2 rating of 3 lpm 24/7. And I use portable when I go out. So I spend a lot of time at home.

We retiring from the nursing home ministry for a couple of weeks, our last ministry dates are September 13 and 20. We will have been at Treemont for eight years and two months; and a total of 37 years in the nursing home ministry; we have been truly blessed being able to minister to the shut ins; now we wait on the Lord to open another that he would have to serve Him again.

Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words, it is appreciated and means alot to us. I'll be around, believe me.

Please pray for travel safety for all of my family today and tomorrow, as we head out to the coast for my son's wedding on Saturday. We sorely need this happy occasion, after the sadness of the past few months.

Prayers for you all and your families

Aimiel

I don't know if we can post GoFundMe.com links on here, but a friend of the family is pregnant and she's going through chemo right now... she's losing her hair... they have NO money. Please pray for them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Psalmist Update

we Love you Psalmist and family/friends !!!!!!!!!!!

James 1:12 KJV - Jeremiah 17:7 KJV - Psalms 1:1-3 KJV -

Breathe

Prayers, please. We are expecting epic flooding this weekend in my area, on top of a week of heavy rain. The ground is saturated, and my son and his wife will be traveling this weekend. This is being touted as a 1 in 1000 year rain. :(

If you live in the Mid Atlantic - especially in the mountains of NC, be safe.

journey

Prayers, please. We are expecting epic flooding this weekend in my area, on top of a week of heavy rain. The ground is saturated, and my son and his wife will be traveling this weekend. This is being touted as a 1 in 1000 year rain. :(

If you live in the Mid Atlantic - especially in the mountains of NC, be safe.

This will be in my prayers.