ECT THE FOLLY OF PROTESTANT SECTARIANISM

Cruciform

11059653_1453038898357454_3897714864460610056_n.jpg

CHRIST’S LOVE FOUNDED A CHURCH
Man’s Pride Invented Denominations & Sects

“And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church,
and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it” (Matthew 16:18)

fzappa13

He also didn't wait 3 centuries either. However He did tell us when all this denominationalism would start ...

Acts 28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I (Paul) know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Welcome to the denominational club.

Hawkins

God reserves the correct Canons for the authentication of Protestants.

As a result, the Jews can only keep a correct OT Canon but not both. The Catholics can only keep the correct NT Canon but not both. Well, only the Protestants are keeping both a correct NT Canon and a correct OT Canon.

HisServant

His teachings are taught internally by the Holy Spirit and not through some Italians.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This thread is an illustration of the real folly that besets Christendom and has since apostles argued over a seating arrangement.

Hawkins

This thread is an illustration of the real folly that besets Christendom and has since apostles argued over a seating arrangement.

It is rather a clarification that the Protestants are authenticated if not more authenticated than the Catholics.

Last edited:

DAN P

it is gates of hades
your bible got it wrong
nevertheless
hades is where all those who died prior to Jesus dying on the cross went

Hi and GATE /PYIE ia Tansliteration which can mean :

#1 , in the wall
#2 , a palace
#3 , a town
$4, the temple
#5 a prison

Not every that died during Jesus TIME when to HADES and an example is in Luke 16:22 and 23 ALL Jews went to Abraham's Bosom and in verse 23 , Abraham's Bosom was in HELL / HADES !!

That means that when MARY died MARY when to HADES and DID NOT GO TO HEAVEN !!

Gal 3:28 says that there are NO Males nor Females in the Body of Christ , so where is MARY , but in HADES !!

Dan p

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sure thing. Take care now.
You too and bless your heart. :)

Seriously though, there's the one seat and we all get it if we love and rely on Christ. The rest is just...hubris.

So if Catholicism as a process helps your walk, our disagreements notwithstanding, I say good on you. And the same to the Baptist. If that is insufficient for you then you have my bemused compassion.